1. Nicholas Conte
Assistant Vice President - Business Analyst U.S. Trust Investment Solutions and
email@example.com - 609-575-2200
Willing to relocate (if job requires) to:Miami, FL - Charleston,SC - Atlanta, GA
Assistant Vice President- Business Analyst
Business Analyst, U.S. Trust InvestmentSolutions and Oversight - 2015 to Present
• Coordinated new hire onboarding requests for technologyand application access based on user role.
• DepartmentSecurityPoint of Contact (SPOC) to ensure application access and user roles are assigned
properly (quarterly audit).
• Managed projectto build new office construction for brand new team of 30+ associates.
• DepartmentAccess Control Reviewer (ACR) ensuring all affiliated associates,vendors,and internal partners
have ID Badge access to various security entrances on the Hopewell,NJ campus.
• DepartmentInformation Protection Champion (IPC) processing monthlyauditto ensure all associates are
following companypolicyin regards to safe keeping clientand confidential information while mitigating risk.
• Analyzed raw data to generate future enhancements in various portfolio oversightapplications with
technologypartners to facilitate assetmonitoring for all associates.
• Processed regression testing for pre and postrelease ofapplication enhancements.
• Created and defined business requirements for proposals to enhance Portfolio OversightTools
• Created and maintained monthlymetrics for both personal job function and overall line of business.
Assistant Vice President- Cashiering Supervisor Equity
Cashiering Supervisor,RetirementServices Group Equity and Award Choice Division - 2014 to 2015
• Assume full responsibilityin handling wire and check requests thatautomatically share sales according to
stock rewards given to executives from different companies within the service scope.
• Take charge of the managementinformation system (MIS) reporting for both 401k and Equity Processing
• Participate in all meetings that focus on program improvements and processes modifications.
• Determine and evaluate technologydevelopments for future process efficiency;coordinate self-developed
formal write-up with the technology partners,accountable for testing and approving the release ofthe new
• Play a key role in funding bank account on a daily basis to ensure proper drafting ofall daily activities, including
reconciliation ofomnibus accounts for more than 30 ledgers correlating to various distribution processing
Assistant Vice President- Cashiering Supervisor 401K
Cashiering Supervisor,RetirementServices Group 401k Division - 2011 to 2014
• Functioned as the subjectmatter expert to all inquiries regarding customer service,and as the primary point
of contact to other departmentmanagers with inquiries regarding 401k distribution and depositprocessing.
• Rendered directsupervision to nine employees in 401k Cashiering Departmentincluding conducting
employee training,development,and evaluations.
• Authorized the entire monetarytransactions for wires and ACHs with an average daily volume of $80M.
• Mentored employees through cross training to improve their competencyand cover the entire cashier
• Strengthened business relationships with both internal partners and external vendors to resolve escalated
matters and develop process improvements.
• Ensured business continuityby settling monetarybreaks in reconciliation reports for auditpurposes.
• Oversaw work queues from multiple processing and pointofcontact applications.
• Held responsible for managing all institutional 401k plans serviced bythe firm which included processing
wires,journal entries,Automated Clearing House (ACH) payments,check deposits,and other distributi ons.
• Administered entire team activities to accomplish tasks in a timelyand accurate manner,as well as to identify
ways to enhance processes efficiencyand mitigation ofrisk.
• Builtstrong relationships with internal clients including payroll,client service,finance, and call center; as well
as with external vendors including UPS and Broadridge.
Card Resolution Specialist- GWIM Operations Analyst
Visa CreditCard Services Department atMerrill Lynch- 2008 to 2010
2. • Rendered directsupportto Visa Rewards associates in resolving complicated issues thatcannotbe
addressed through phone call.
• Evaluated, researched,and prioritized major issues ofthe month by creating and managing card resolution
dashboard to implementfuture improvements to the Visa Program.
• Efficiently used service-level software monitoring call queues while coordinating with agents,and generating
nightly activity reports.
• Implemented program guidelines,benefits,and new productservicing offers for the Visa Rewards® program
in collaboration with third party vendors.
Banking Specialist- GWIM Senior Operations Representative
Merrill Lynch Banking Service Network - 2007 to 2008
• Significantlyacquired new accounts,which involved processing accountapplications.
• Provided continuous supportto banking productinquiries and transactions,including brokerage offerings to
• Provided program information as back office assistants to clientfacing branch offices.
• Expertly dealt with customer inquiries on Jumbo Certificate ofDeposits with more than $100K.
Card Services Specialist- Client Service Representative
Visa CreditCard Services Department atMerrill Lynch - 2006 to 2007
• Addressed clientinquiries regarding the company's Visa card products and discussed to clients opportunities,
benefits,and program offerings.
• Provided information and handled enrollments for appropriate Visa products.
• Administered clients'reward program redemption requests.
• Established future Visa-related marketing campaigns in partnership with management.
• Educated clients atthe branch office level regarding Visa card programs in coordination with financial advisors
and client associates.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Fordham University- College ofBusiness Administration - Bronx, NY
Microsoft Office Intermediate Level (10+ years)
Highly analytical,dynamic, and results-oriented professional,with hands-on experience in business
operations,finance,and customer service.Excel at developing and identifying process improvements as well
as in executing bestpractices and discipline.Exemplifycompetencyin meeting operational objectives,while
applying superior knowledge ofprogram,business,and team managementto develop, monitor,and analyze
plans.Displaystrong work ethic and exceptional skills to multitask;combined with the abilityto work efficiently
and effectively in a fast-paced and competitive environment.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Business and Data Analysis Operations ManagementProblem Resolution Customer Service and Relations
Auditing and Account Reconciliation Planning and Coordination Overall Process Improvement