Being the only child Janecia Nicole Cash Lowery
was born in Alabama. Music has been a part of
her life since she could remember. The music that
stuck to her the most was R&B. This sparked her
musical talents to surface. One day she decided
to sing to learn that she had a sound, a sound to
soon change her life for the better. After many
years of growth, challenges and practice, she
enrolled into Full Sail University for Recording
Arts and Music Business. At Full Sail she remains
focused on learning more about the technical
and management side of being an artist.
Potential Job Titles:
Maverick Brand Archetype -Maverick Brand
Archetype is sometimes called the “destroyer.” They
stayed that I take down systems and ways of life
that aren’t working anymore. You’ll stand up and
share your voice, even if you are standing alone. You
don’t bend to other’s wishes or expectations of you.
Also, I am incredibly important for others because
you’re willing to say what everyone else is thinking,
but doesn’t dare say out loud.
Freelance Artist Management
• DEMOGRAPHICS: 80% Female
and or Male 25-45 years old,
Married, College Educated, Located in
• PSYCHOGRAPHICS: Enjoys arts and
spends free time playing instruments.
Enjoys the creative process of musical
art. Adheres to conservative lifestyles
and opinions, regularly attends
meditation or yoga.
• IDEAL AUDIENCE MEMBERS:
CEO of Uni. Publishing Group Lucian
CEO of Sony Music Doug Morris
Ceo of Roc NationJay-Z
Artist & Labels at Sony, Quality Control, or Studio Owners
Short Term: (Immediately After Graduation, 2020)
•Land an entry-level as an A&R position at Sony.
‣Connect with, and send a follow up
promotional email to, 25 Sony Music team
members on LinkedIn by July.
Mid Term: (2021)
•Lead a successful Artist of any genre aimed at
expanding expanding their skills of a developing
‣Expand the Artist music and brand throughout
millions of people. Manage over 100
performances year by year.
Long Term: (2023-)
•Establish a Music Label that helps aspiring artist,
musicians and songwriters. Invested a total of
$35,000,000 into signed artist individually and
securing 5,000 business partnerships by January
Notable Skills & Current Proﬁciencies:
Notable Skills REQUIRED in TRADE & Current
Social Media Marketing 65%
Time Management 70%
Public Speaking 60%
Microsoft Excel 10%
Professional Writing 40%
Public Speaking 60%
I help professional organizations by signing
excellent artist for music, entertainment. I
assist in helping Artist and Musicians
inspire people worldwide, giving them a
platform to give listeners something special
to listen and relate too.
•3 years of vocal practice.
•2 years in social media marketing for local
artist/producers including myself.
•5 years of songwriting for many local
artist from AL to FL.
•Recording Arts B.S., Full Sail University (Exp. 2019)
•Music Business B.S., Full Sail University (Exp. 2020)
• 5th Place in Coast2Coast Live.
• Songwriter of the year from BMI.
• Artist with the 1st Single to hit number one the
charts for 7 years straight and counting.
The Old Me
• Does not include work experience on
proﬁle; assumed to still be in school
• Current student enrolled in Sports Marketing & Media,
B.S. at Full Sail University
• Eagle Scout and 5th Degree Black Belt, would allude to
well-disciplined young man
• MOAA Award, AFJROTC award for leadership
Skills and Proﬁciencies:
• Public Speaking - 9 endorsements
• Social Media - 5 endorsements
• Microsoft Ofﬁce - 4 endorsements
Overall Online Presence:
• Less than 200 connections, banner image not yet
customized, amateur headshot, lack of details
throughout proﬁle, no articles published, inactive on
social media, URL not yet customized
• Grade: Poor, 15 out of 100
• 2 years of songwriting for major artist.
• Current student enrolled in Music Business, B.S. at Full
• Session Management; multiple leadership roles
Skills and Proﬁciencies:
• Negotiation Skills
• Interpersonal Skills
• Dedication Skills
Overall Online Presence:
• 100+ connections, banner image customized,
professional headshot, detailed summaries throughout
proﬁle. Active on personal social media accounts, URL
• Grade: Above Average, 75 out of 100
“I KNOW YOU WANTED COMPETITION AS A SLIDE, THE
ONLY COMPETITION JANECIA IS IN IS BETTERING HERSELF
AND FOCUSING ON HER GROWTH. SHE DOES NOT WANT
ANY STREET COMPETITION A PART OF HER SLIDES THEY
ARE NOT AS IMPORTANT AS FOCUSING ON YOURSELF.
JANECIA DOES NOT WANT TO TRY TO MAKE HER
EXPERIENCE ANY BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE. WHATS
FOR HER WILL BE FOR HER. WE ARE ALL EQUAL.
I HOPE YOU CAN RESPECT THIS.”
Displaying dedication, courage, and
commitment in music culture by helping other
artist tell their stories and giving them a
platform to allow their story to shine to others
JANECIA “NICOLE CASH” LOWERY
Janecia had so many complications with
middle name Nicole so she used it instead
and later added Cash something she will
never run out of.
Industry Events & Organizations
• 2019 ASCAP Conference
‣ May 2 - 4, 2019 | Los Angeles, CA
• 14th Annual CUNY BMI Conference
‣ October 1, 2019 | The City of New York
• Jay-Z and Beyonce Roc Nation The Brunch
‣ January 25, 2020 | Los Angeles, CA
• Primary Content: est. Music Label JNP Records distribution by
Nicole Cash Music. Signed 1 Major Artist, working on album
while gathering creative thoughts and ideas for branding and
• Primary Tools: FB and Instagram - promote label through 30
second to 1- minute promo videos; LinkedIn - network with
industry pros and publishing post highlighting my artist talents
• Website: Full Sail digital portfolio site to showcase school
work; Label Website under construction for design and getting
rid of bugs.
• Seeking senior-level management and marketing
professional with at least 45 yrs of experience in music
industry; family woman that upholds inner peace,
• Complete Music Business, B.S. by expected graduation
date in 2020
• Setting up Logic and Protools Sessions August 2018
• Recording Engineering October 2018
• Acoustic Drum Tech January 2020
• Writing Formal Business Letters & Emails - Lynda.com,
• Business Writing Principles - Lynda.com, Oct. 2019
• Join local studios and labels regularly attend monthly
events, starting March. 2020
• Impromptu Speaking - Lynda.com, Nov. 2019
“You know how the music industry has grown
over the decades? Well, what I do contributes
to normal people with amazing musical talents
with stories that connects with others.
In fact, in between 1 year as a singer/ songwriter, I helped
an artist write one of his most successful songs. Artist fond of my talents
often reference my music and services to other artist in need.”
Webb, C (2020). Charley Webb LinkedIn Proﬁle. Retrieved 22,
2020, from https://www.linkedin.com/in/charley-webb-b421177/
Domino, C. (2020). Chris Domingo LinkedIn Proﬁle. Retrieved
March 22, 2020, from https://www.linkedin.com/in/chris-
Dale, Jason (2020). Jason Dales LinkedIn Proﬁle. Retrieved
March 22, 2020, from https://www.linkedin.com/in/jason-