1. Ms. Nivedan Singh
Contact Number: +91-9899948931/9899085367
E-mail ID: - firstname.lastname@example.org
Aspire to see myself as a successful professional and work diligently in an organization where team spirit and personal skills are
recognized, enhanced and rewarded.
9.9 years of work experience in HR with proven ability to effectively manage a team in a fast-paced, highly competitive and
deadline oriented environment. Energetic and motivating leader able to effectively manage a team, blessed with good
communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills. Resourceful and result oriented professional and has worked in
multiple roles such as Asst. Manager-HR, Placement Head in the past.
Human Resource General Administration/Operations Policies & Processes
HR Generalist Talent Acquisition Conflict Resolution
Employee Relations Grievance Handling Event Coordination
Performance Management Data Management Recruiting, Screening & Hiring
On-boarding/Induction/Exit Training/Development Background Check
Compensation/Benefit Programs Payroll & Statutory Compliance Regulatory & Compliance Issues
Worked as Asst. Manager HR for Mintergraph Systems Pvt. Ltd., Delhi (Oct’11- Till Date)
• Work responsibilities include all-round Human Resource operations including but not limited to HR Policy & Process
formulation and implementation, training & development, compensation & benefits planning, plan and implement HR
strategies, reviewing existing policies and making innovative and people centric policies.
• Developing & Documenting HR Processes, Payroll & Leave Management. Maintain all records in a complete and
accurate manner. Responsible and involved in PMS, employee satisfaction surveys, payroll, induction, appraisals,
resolving employee issues & grievances and carry out exit formalities & exit interviews.
• Performing a variety of human resources functions including compliance (Insurance, PF, ESI), handling of employee life
cycle, facilitate in smooth on-boarding of employees, job offers & joining formalities, etc.
• Responsible for employee related communications and serves as a single point of contact for all employee related
• Manage end-to-end recruitment process, recruiting expertise: Executive Search / Headhunting / Strategic Hiring / FTE /
Contractual Staffing. Recruitment strategies include locating passive candidates through networking, user groups,
advertisements, job postings and referral programs. Present job opportunities to qualified candidates & negotiate terms
with them and conducting the reference checks and background checks.
• Oversee all-round Office Administration operations including but not limited to Assets & Facility Management,
Procurement, Office Supplies, Insurance, Housekeeping, Security, and looking after the maintenance and upkeep of the
Worked as a Sr. Executive HR for Allied Digital Services Ltd. (July’10- Sep’11)
• Manpower Planning, understanding the resource requirement and plan for fulfilling the same.
• Sourcing of relevant candidates through, Portals, Internal Data-Base, Personal network, Employee Referrals, Consultants,
and Campus Recruitment.
• Screening & short listing of profiles based on requirement and coordinating with prospective candidates.
• Liaison with the technical panel for technical interview with candidates.
2. • Co-ordination with the higher management for final selection.
• Reference check and document verification for new joiners
• Sending verification details and MRF approval to HO for issue of offer letter.
• Conducting Induction for new employees.
Worked as a Placement Officer-North Region for IIHT Ltd., Noida (Nov’08- Jun’10)
• Managing a team of Placement officers, coordinating with Branches, Maintaining Relationship and providing timely
service to the Clients.
• Evaluate the market and competition for talent and provide the best resources available to the client. Motivating the team
to achieve the monthly targets and facilitate in training, developing and recruiting.
• Making Resourcing strategies
• Maintaining the records on the requirements from the company, testimonials of the students placed across all zones in the
country by the respective centers
• Prepare placements aids which can be used as a tool for marketing team at the center levels.
• Arranging campus interviews in various institutes of IIHT in North India in coordination with local Placement Executive.
Worked as a Placement Officer/HR Executive for Jetking, Yamuna Vihar (Jan’06- Nov’08)
• Coordinating with Passed out student and IT Companies Managers for placement & recruitment.
• Responsible for getting the recruitments and placement of qualified candidates for clients in various industries.
• Train the student on interview skills by taking GD/Mock Interviews by visiting to centers.
• Handle HR Functions, joining formalities, induction & training, maintain attendance, leave bank, salary register, PMS.
Worked as a HR Executive at M/S HITS Exports, Agra (Apr’05 – Dec’05)
• Assisting MD & HR Manger in HR Functions, recruitment, joining formalities, induction & training.
• Excellent track record of superior performance. Won an HR Excellence award in Mintergraph System.
• Proficient at simultaneously handling multiple tasks and projects and meet and exceed expected monthly target.
• Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, IT staffing negotiating skills and staffing expertise.
• Best student award in BSc.IT
position in school in 12th
position in school in 11th
• Certificate of Excellence for participation in 1st
• Merit Certificate All India Camel Colour Contest 96
• Involved in Suggestion Panel of implementation of SAP-HR in Mintergraph Systems Pvt. Ltd.
• Introduced and implemented Placement Process in North Zone of an IIHT
S.No. Qualification School/Board/
Year of Passing Duration of Course
1 MBA-HR (Full
Seth Padam Chand Jain
69% 2005 2 Years
2 BSc.IT Sikkim Manipal University 81.3% 2003 3 Years
3 XII C.B.S.E. Board 76.2% 2000 1 Year
4 X I.C.S.E. Board, St. Joseph’s
Convent School, Jalandhar
75.2% 1998 1 Year
Windows 95/98/NT/Vista/XP, Outlook Express, Ms Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Proficient in Microsoft Office
Date of Birth: 4th
Marital Status: Married
Address: 774, 1st
Floor, Sector-19, Faridabad
3. I hereby declare that above furnished data is true to the best of my knowledge.
Ms. Nivedan Singh