1. CURRICULUM VITAE
Name : Oki Yosevi
Address : Perumahan Muka Kuning, Genta
Block G No 3, Batu Aji, Batam
Mobilephone : 081266485770
E mail : email@example.com
2012 – 2015 Mechanical Engineering Department, Padang of State University,
Graduated with a specialty in CAD, Manufacture Engineering, West
Sumatera – latest GPA= 3.39 (scale 4.00).
2009 – 2012 Automotive Engineering, Technical School at SMK N 02 Payakumbuh
Office Application : Microsoft office
Language : Indonesia (Native), English (spoken &written)
Softwere : AutoCAD, Solidwork, inventor
Information of expertise : Maintenance (corrective and preventive), design, analysis,
Hydraulic pneumatic, molding, casting, stamping
I interested a position as a Mechanical Designer, which will allow me to use my design and
problem solving skills to assist in the design and fabrication of mechanical components.
Qualification In Action
• Designed, analyzed, and fabricated various machine components in support of
• Provided technical support services to the Engineering Department Staff
• Applied CAD tools, reducing design time
• Standardized formats across sub-contractors to improve communication working
drawings and specification sheet.
• Constructed prototypes of specialized components to test durability and suitability
2. Work Experience
PT. HPU Batam (2016-Present)
- Design and Develop New and current products.
- Develop 3D models and 2D drawings.
- Prepare packaging and feasibility studies.
- Selection of special characteristics and product design and development
- Participate in regularly scheduled customer and internal meetings.
- Support Program Management in Technical, Product Design, and Product Timing
- Preparation of Presentation for customer
- Analyses and test mechanical concepts of competitors (Benchmark)
- Develop and review the new technical solutions for our customers
- Support of technical road map
- Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products, and recommend
necessary corrective actions.
- Discard or reject products, materials, and equipment not meeting specifications.
- Inspect, test, and sample materials or assembled parts or products for defects and
deviations from specifications.
- Observe and monitor production operations and equipment to ensure conformance
to specifications and make or order necessary process or assembly adjustments.
Yayasan Hijrah (2016-Present)
Tutor Design (AutoCAD and Solid Work)
Team Research and Technology FT UNP, 2015
- Helper standardized formats to improve communication working drawings and
- Specification sheet.
- Responsibility for revision drawing
- Responsibility for process of manufacturing and assembly
- Measure Plot Plans
- Equipment location drawings
- Responsibility quality
Bengkel Permesinan (part time 2012-2015)
- Make drawing part of machinery
- Calculating cost of production
- Repair part of machinery
- Make parts of machinery
- Make agricultural machine
CV. Kembar Motor, (April-September 2012)
- Responsibility for service motorcycle
- Responsibility quality
- ensure quality service
2015-Present Member of English club of Brilliant English course, Kediri
2015-Present Member alumnus of faculty technology UNP, Padang
Training and Course Experience
2016 Member Basic and Next Level Class of Brilliant English Course, Kediri, East Java
2016 Member Writing class of English Language as Foreign Application Standard, Kediri
2015 Member Full day school of English of English Learning Area, Kediri
2015 Training in PT. Asrindo Citraseni Satria (Drilling &Work over), Riau
2014 Member of organization student faculty technic, UNP
2012 Training “Basic Electronic Fuel Injection and Emission Control” in JPM Automotive
Education Center and Equipment, Payakumbuh
2011 Training in Toyota Auto200 Puri Kembangan, Jakarta
Award and Honor
2012 Achievement student scholarship