2. Technical middle class - a small, distinctive new
class group which is prosperous but scores low for
social and cultural capital. Distinguished by its social
isolation and cultural apathy. My product represents
this social group because my magazine is an
affordable magazine and the picture shows that he is
serious and staring at the reader. And also the picture
can to relate to there class as ‘JAY-J’ came from this
3. • My readers that my media is aimed at are the technical middle class. The type of music they are in
to is Chart/Hip-Hop/Rap.
• The fashion of my target audience is common and trendy they keep up with the trends but don’t
spend fortunes on unnecessary labels.
• They would participate in leisurely activities and would do things like Sunday league football that
isn't to time based or financially based.
• The typical occupation of my readers audience would include a part time job whilst still possibly in
part time education to get better education to then possibly get a better job and to earn more
• The type off products they buy are things like clothes, shoes, music magazines, concert tickets and
things that are cost effective and enjoyable.
• Hobbies that my readers’ may be into are things like listening to music, dancing,
skateboarding/biking and just things like simple sports football, rugby or participating in the local
gym also going to clubs and festivals.