EmpleoDirector of Nursing at Professional Medical Careers Institute
Sector Medical / Health Care / Pharmaceuticals
Acerca de * Registered Nurse - Graduated from Brigham Young University's Nursing program in 1980.
* 36 years of clinical practice as a registered nurse in Maternal/Newborn, Pediatrics, DOU, Medical Surgical, TCU, cardiac care, patient assessment, oncology and nursing education
* Graduated from Ventura College of Law - Juris Doctor degree in 2003
* Nursing Educator since 2005
* Established Professional Medical Careers Institute in 2007 - obtaining state approval for nursing assistant, vocational nursing and CE nursing education programs.
* Director of Nursing Education at Professional Medical Careers Institute since 2008.
* First graduating class of LVN students achieved a 90% pass rate on t...