LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestras Condiciones de uso y nuestra Política de privacidad para más información.
LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestra Política de privacidad y nuestras Condiciones de uso para más información.
Se ha denunciado esta presentación.
¡Ha desbloqueado descargas ilimitadas en SlideShare!
• X is an extrajudicial punishment by an informal group. It is most often used to
characterize informal public executions by a mob in order to punish an alleged
transgressor, or to intimidate a minority group.
• It is an extreme form of informal group social control but with a drift toward the
• One of the origins is traditionally attributed to a Virginia Quaker, Plantation
owner and American Revolutionary named Charles X.
• Give me the good word.
• He was an Austro-Hungarian Navy officer. His naval exploits during World War I earned
him numerous decorations, including the prestigious Military Order of Maria Theresa.
• Following Austria-Hungary's defeat and subsequent collapse, he returned to his family
but lost his first wife to scarlet fever, in 1922. Five years later, he married his children's
tutor Maria Augusta Kutschera, who trained the children to perform at various events as
a way of earning a livelihood after most of the family's wealth was wiped out in a failed
banking venture. The family came under increasing persecution from the Nazis, when he
refused to serve in the German Navy.
• Fearing arrest, he fled with his family to Italy and then to the United States, where he set
up a farm and lived the remainder of his life there until his death in 1947.
• Tim Peake ran the London Marathon on 24 April 2016 in 3 hours 35 minutes and
• “This morning was fantastic,” he said on the phone to his medical support crew.
• Moments earlier, he had completed the distance, thrown his hands in the air in
triumph and taken a long, hard drink from a water pouch he had velcroed to the
wall above his head. Then came the double thumbs up to the camera.
• What was special about his run?
• Tim Peake ran on the International Space Station.
• X is a rare condition where hairballs are found in the digestive tract after a
person ingests their own hair.
• It is predominantly found in emotionally disturbed or mentally retarded
• A hairball - called a bezoar - extends from the stomach, with it's 'tail' in the small
• X takes inspiration from a Popular German Fairy tale.
• The newly elected president of the Philippines, Rodrigo Duterte, is a tough-
talking sexist who thrives off of hate speech and populist anger.
• What nickname has he been given by the Fillipino media?
• The origin of the phrase comes from the 1970s myth among college students that
soldiers in the Vietnam War followed this practice to “Increase Ventilation and
• The term gained currency in the popular vernacular after appearing in a 1996
episode of Friends, The One Where No One’s Ready.
• The XY also known as the Cradle of Civilisation is a Y shaped region containing
a comparatively moist and fertile land of otherwise arid and semi arid Western
Asia, the Nile Valley and the Nile Delta.
• It saw the development of some of the earliest human civilisations which
flourished thanks to the water supplies and the agricultural resources.
• Y also is an important symbol of the predominant religion of the region.
• Put funda.
• The X Atoll is an atoll in the Marshall Islands where 23 nuclear devices were
detonated by the United States between 1946 and 1958.
• An item of clothing was named X because it was described as the “Atom Bomb
• Id X.
• The origin of this phrase comes from a children's story published by John
Newbery in London in 1765.
• It tells the story of a nice and lovable orphan girl Margery Meanwell, who goes
through life with only one shoe until a rich gentleman gives her a complete pair.
• What phrase?
• David Moyes to be an X Factor judge: 2500/1
• Arsenal to sack Arsene Wenger and install Piers Morgan as boss: 2500/1
• David Cameron to replace Tim Sherwood as Aston Villa manager: 2500/1
• Hugh Hefner to admit he's a virgin: 1000/1
• _________ ____ ___ :5000-1
• Luxuriously Flowing ____ Club for Scientists or the LFHfS was started by many
admirers of Steven Pinker, who went on to become the first member.
• Dr. Pinker is very proud of this distinction and has included it in his CV.
• National Parks across the United States saw an influx of visitors due to X with ‘
hundreds or thousands of people visiting the National Mall and Memorial Parks
in Washington DC on the weekend following a particular incident in the US last
• Id X.
• The London Olympics were held with the promise of sustainable use of
infrastructure post the conduct of the games.
• The Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park was the biggest stadium built as part of the
• What use will it serve starting August 2016?
• In the mid 19th century, as cities got denser, they got hotter.
• Endless lanes brick and concrete transformed urban blocks into kilns thanks to
the ‘Urban Heat Island Effect’.
• Which is when America’s swelling middle and upper class families started high
tailing to the cooler countryside.
• This caused a problem in schools and what was the solution?
• The ________ ___ Game is a baseball game played on June 21st every year at
Growden Memorial Park in Fairbanks, Alaska.
• The game starts at about 10.30pm and ends at around 1.30 am.
• What is special about this game?
• Artificial lights have never been used in The Midnight Sun Game since its
inception in 1906.
• BRAZILIAN PORTUGUESE Grifinória. Lufa-lufa. Corvinal,. Sonserina.
• Romanian Cercetaş. Astropuf. Ochi de Şoim, Viperin.
• Welsh Llereurol. Wfftiwff, Crafangfran. Slaffenog.
• ENGLISH ?????????????????????????????????