LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestras Condiciones de uso y nuestra Política de privacidad para más información.
LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestra Política de privacidad y nuestras Condiciones de uso para más información.
1. USE AND ADAPTATION OF THE BALL
• As the child motor skills develop, the problems using the
ball is reduced, although some problems still appear in
management. Similar games to be used with the youngest
employees; ie familiarization games, turnovers and games to
master the use of ball handball (boat races, passing and
2. MOVING IN THE FIELD
• In this category, addition the ball, the child takes into
account the goal to orient in the field. Use orientation
games and games will be very interesting without ball
(forcing them to turn their attention to another element).
3. RELATION BETWEEN PLAYERS
• The ball is no longer the only thing that attracts the
attention of the child. Also worth goal to move on the
ground. But they are still egocentric and often hinder
each to get goal. There fore, is very important work in
collaboration at this stage; We will use cooperative
games, later introducing competitive / cooperative
games, but we always emphasize the aspect of
collaboration. Importance of team play.
4. BASIC KNOWLEDGE OF THE RULES
• Problems are reduced to understand the rules.
Therefore, the child knows the goal of the game as well
as the main rules (goal kick, throw-, prohibited zones ...)
Anyway, usually continue doing steps and doubles. Our
goal will be deepen the regulation, but it always work
5.KNOW YOUR BODY AND
IMPROVEMENT OF PHYSICAL ABILITIES
• Boys or girls know their own body, they know they are
able to do and what not. Adition already they have
defined handedness, so they can be carried out all types
of exercises, games, shooting, passing, etc.
6.EDUCATION IN VALUES
• As in the youngest category, it is something that we work
continuously, since having appropriate values will cause
the child be better person. Therefore this stage is
appropriate to exercise companionship, respect,
equality, tolerance, etc.
• As we said for the youngest or the
Benjamins, one of the main
reasons for being in a sports school
is fun. comply with our work, but
always taking into account this
aspect. . To do this, we try to use
games they like and organize
8. ACHIEVE PROPER ENVIRONMENT FOR
DEVELOPMENT OF THE SESSION
• Is an important mission of the monitor or monitors;
should get the attention of boys or girls to explain after
exercises and boys or girls know what to do.
9. ACHIEVING RESPECT EACH GIRLS OR
• For the instructor or monitor get the respect of the child
or girl should treat the child with respect, never talk bad
front of others or other, do not make inappropriate
10. EXERCISE SELF ESTEEM OF THE
• The monitor assess the work of boys or girls when it is
properly done and when not, offer advice and
encouragement to improve.