1. firstname.lastname@example.org| :+91-9991947475 |
Highly skilled, dynamic and result oriented Software Engineer with 4.6 years of rich IT work experience including work in
‘Travel and E-commerce sites’ division at Ql2 Software India Ltd. Familiar with Test strategy, Test Plan and Traceability
matrices diverse professional experience in Testing and documentation of software applications including Test Plan and
STLC based Legacy systems. A quick learner who is adept at pulling the pieces together from various technologies across the
enterprise into a cohesive solution set for complex problems.
APPLIED IT SKILLS
• Skills: Manual Testing
• Database systems: SQL, MS SQL, MYSQL
• Platforms: Microsoft Windows
• Additional Exposure: JIRA,UI testing, Database testing, Photoshop, PHP,HTML, XML, Visual Basic.
QL2 Software India. Gurgaon (Haryana)
May 2013 – Present Quality Analyst
Working in the capacity of a tester for one of the largest travel agency with EXPEDIA. Ql2 extends support and services for
many major functionalities of the travel and the teams across multiple vendors.
1. Client Center JAVA, CICS, NON/BMS
The Airfare Client Centre, a customized product of QL2 Software’s an online application to design, develop and implements
new capabilities for improving Online booking service and sales of Air Tickets over the Internet. It provides a channel for
customers to receive self-service functionality and to view their service information and competitor’s information.
• Test Cases preparation & Execution.
• Preparation of the Test Strategy and guiding the team.
• Involvement in preparation of Test Scenarios, Cases and Test Data.
• Responsible for GUI and Functional Testing, using Black box testing Techniques.
• Involvement in Test Execution, Results Analyzing and Defect Reporting.
• Involved in Compatibility Testing.
• Enhancing the Test Scripts for global Execution.
• Involved in Regression Testing using Quick Test.
• Preparation of weekly and monthly Status Report.
• Bug creation in JIRA with its proper detail description.
2. M Management System
The Meeting Management System (MMS) on Microsoft SharePoint platform with a single sign-on facility to help the
organization meeting initiation/schedule/re-schedule/cancel and access all different meetings and track the actionable items.
1 | P a g e
2. • Establish an automated test environment for UI and non-UI testing
• Review the test cases
• identify the Which test cases to be automated.
• Then after that convert those the case in to automation scripts
• Review test scripts and enhance the scripts if required
• After that execute the scripts on respect to functionality
• Identify the defects and send it to developers.
• Report to test lead about status of assigned tasks
a)daily Status Report
b)daily defect Report
c)Weekly Status report
• Provide Enhancement to project based on end user perspective
Bachelor of Engineering (Electronics & comm. Engineering) 2009 - 2012
• RIEM, Rohtak, affiliated to MDU, Rohtak.
Polytechnic (Electronics & comm. Engineering) 2006 – 2009
• PDM Polytechnic, bahadurgarh
‘Secondary School Certificate’ (Xth
) 2005 - 2006
• H.B.S.E, Haryana
SKILLS SUMMARY (SOFTWARE TESTING AND OTHERS)
• Software Engineering (Life Cycle Models etc.)
• SQL concept and practices, Client Interactions
• Test Stages/Levels/Phases (Unit, Component, Integration, System and UAT)
• Test Types (Functional & Non Functional (Usability, Compatibility and Reliability)
• Testing Techniques (BVA, ECP, Decision table and State transition Testing)
• Test Plan, Test Cases design (Scenarios Strategy and Cases), Test Data
• Defect Reporting, Defect Tracking, Re and Regression Testing
• Test Summary Report, Web Environments
Date of Birth : May 12, 1989 Language Proficiency : English, Hindi
PAN # : CIGPP8085C
Email : email@example.com
Contact : +91-9991947475
References will be made available upon request.
2 | P a g e