1) DRY FOR WET SET UP
• Dry for wet, using water core sticks.
• Slow motion editing.
• Bubbles edited in, artist is under water.
• Fans on the singer, making her dress and hair go
by Sophie on
Canva of our
2) ROTHKO SET UP
• The background consists of 3 paintings, which
echo the style of Rothko and his work.
• We will make use of lighting to cheat the
paintings, making them stand out, even in the
• They will sometimes go out of focus whilst the
camera looks at the singer, lip syncing.
• Possibly will have dancers in front of them,
dressed in black?
3) MAZE CONCEPT SET UP
• We wanted to have our singer in a maze, but it proved to be
difficult as shooting the whole of a maze is quite difficult (birds eye
can’t be done).
• Instead, we are going to create a corridor out of theatre flats,
decorated with random colours/ patterns (which we change the
order of each time we shoot to disorientate the viewer).
• We will make it with 7 flats, to create an L shape.
• A non-lipsyncing set up.
4) RAPPER AND SINGER MEETING IN CORNER
• Lip syncing set up.
• The singer will eventually meet
the rapper in this set.
• Similar to set up 3, but instead
filmed in a corner made up by
5) INFINITY ROLL WITH DOODLES
• An infinity roll, covered in
doodles and sketches partially.
• Singer will be shown doodling
and sketching lying down, using
low down shots, on the infinity
• Wearing a bright colour to
Created on Canva!
6) SURRALIST IMAGES SET UP
• Going to cut in between the
main sets with shots of the
singer doing abstract, strange
• Animal heads, looking through
wine glasses etc.
• Easy to shoot outside of music
video filming hours.