EFFECTIVE WAYS OF
•Networking Events. HR events, job fairs, open houses,
seminars, and conferences offer a
perfect recruitment platform
•Employer Review Sites
•Mobile Recruitment and Video Interviewing
•Inclusive Job Adverts.
TIPS ON HOW TO GET REFERRALS
FROM PEOPLE ON LINKEDIN
STEP 1 -Recognising the importance of networking is the first step to a successful job search.
STEP 2 -The second step is learning how to network — the right way.
STEP 3-Connecting with industry professionals and developing relationships is a skill that you need to practice.
• See jobs where you already know someone through the IN YOUR NETWORK search filter on LINKDLN
• Easily request a referral by clicking the “Ask For A Referral” button on jobs where you know people.
• Know what to say with suggestions on how to craft your message and put your best foot forward.
HOW TO USE ASK FOR A REFERRAL:
• When you’re searching for a job, while you’ve always been able to see your connections on job listings, and it is
even easier to search for jobs where you already have an in through someone you know.
• Look specifically for jobs “in your network”. You can still use additional filters like location, industry, job
function, even specific companies to find the role that’s perfect for you.
• Once you’ve found a job where you can get referred.
• You're ready to tap into the people you know to find your way in. At the top of the job listing, tap the "Ask for a
referral" button, then select the person you'd like to reach out to. You write your request by suggesting a pre-
populated message, recommending on how to personalize your message.
HERE ARE 3 TIPS:
• Remind them how they know you. Remind them of where you met if you haven’t been in touch recently. Call
out things you have in common, like if you went to the same school.
• Share why you’re a good fit. Include why you’d be a good fit for the job, including your skills and relevant
experience. This will make it easier for the person you know to recommend you to the hiring manager or
• Highlight why you’re interested. Stand out by telling them why you’re interested in this role. This can be
anything from being a fan of the company’s product or service to wanting to move to the city their office is
• Let your network help you connect to your next opportunity. Be sure to check back for more tips and insights and
we hope these new features help you find your way in to your next role.
Recruitment is one of the most important pillars for any organisation because hiring the right employees is what leads to
overall productivity in the organisation.
Various processes or steps to be followed for using Social Media on Medium. are as follows:
1. Notification on various social media platforms- Informing candidates about the vacancies available along
with job description and specific guidelines related to candidate requirement.
2. Shortlisting of candidates based upon the grade or percentage of graduation /post graduation with a
minimum percentile requirement in 10th/12th.
3. Fresher candidates will be then asked to fill an application form consisting of their basic personal and
educational details along with a properly formatted and updated resume/CV.
Online scheduling of Psychometric and aptitude tests. (Candidates will be informed about the test timings and date via an email well
in advance. Also, candidates are informed about the online test platform and a sample test link will be sent across so that they can
familiarise them with the platform. In case of any doubt or discrepancy, candidates can reach out to the support team through a call or
5. The fresher candidates are then filtered out on the basis of their resume, psychometric and aptitude test by assigning
appropriate weightages to them respectively.
6. The selected candidates will then be called for a Group discussion and Personal Interview round on any meeting platform.
7. Topics are being finalised for group discussion by the HR team and Candidates will be informed of their respective
groups of around 8-10 people and the timings as well. (GD will be for 10-15 minutes)
8. After evaluating the GD process, fresher candidates will be selected for the interview round. The HR team decides upon the
type of interview (panel interview/one on one/stress interview etc) to be conducted depending upon the position. Also, questions
that have to be asked are prepared by the HR team based upon formal/informal mode of interview. Along with that an
interview assessment form is designed for evaluating the candidate. Then, the candidates will be instructed about their
interview timings, platform (online) and the dos and don’ts with all other required guidelines.
9. Initially technical/expert interviews will take place followed by HR round/Personal interview.
10. Based on output of interview assessment form and criteria required for the job,final selection of candidates will be done.