• It is the 2nd largest sector in India after
• Around 16% of the population working in this
• It contributes more than 5 per cent to the
Selection of Professional Service
• It is required to save the timeline of project and
complete the activity within or before timeline.
• In this following professional services involved :-
I. Architect Consultants
II. RCC consultant
III. MEP Consultant
IV. Geotechnical Consultant
V. HR consultant
VI. Marketing Consultant
• Architect Consultant :-
• It is the most crucial and primary part of construction projects.
• They provide the supervisory service for the assign project and
maintain the elevation of buildings.
• D&D ,MEP, Geotechnical Consultants :-
• Above mentioned all are linked with each other and discussions,
decisions among them creates profitable business for their
• HR Consultants :-
• It provides the best talent within the companies budget for the
particular work and take care of all the problems, needs, Work
culture related stuff.
• To relieve the headache of owner generally every owner
appoints a descent contractor who can manage the things from
start to end of the project.
• Contractor supposed to have a good technical team with
supervisor and then material, manpower and money to
complete the task in given time.
• Sometimes, owner keep a specialize team to complete the
particular work or main contractor award the work to sub-
Role & Responsibility of Project
• Project Manager plays vital and main role in any project.
• He is MVP of project because he knows about scheduling,
costing, billing, execution and other technical skills.
• He must have attitude of keeping everyone as a group and
open mind to welcome new ideas and suggestions.
• He is the link between project staff and management, so he
need to think rationally.
PMC :- Project Management Consultancy
• It is offer expertise, Well knowledgeable and sound in
technical parts people to owner.
• They offer each and every part of service like billing,
execution, contracts, budgeting, safety to owner.
• Some times owner doesn’t want to hire a staff for a project so
he directly appoint a PMC.
• Some large infrastructure projects hire PMC service to keep an
eye on quality of work.
• Shown project in last side has total 6 buildings which
comprises of total of 975flats.
• This project have a swimming pool, tower parking, garden,
clubhouse and basements too.
• It has slightly lower value than commercial and industrial
• Picture shown in last side is pure commercial project which is
of total 80,000 sqft and total cost of project is 40cr.
• This project is comprises of 3parts i.e, shops + offices +
• Rates of this type of commercial projects are 20 to 30%
higher than the residential one.
• Such projects have special zone for e.g,
1. Bandra-Kurla Complex – Mumbai
2. Midtown Manhattan – New York
3. Connaught place – New Delhi
4. CD Belapur- Navi Mumbai
• Industrial projects have special zone which is very
near to the national highways or sea.
• One can easily find industrial zone in a district.
• For eg,
1. MIDC-Kalyan Dombivli
2. Additional Dindori (Nashik)
3. Dighi – Mangaon (Raigad)
4. Khalapur (Raigad)
5. Talegaon (Pune)
• These projects improve employability and offer a
chance to develop other business which are co-relate
to the main business.