1. Praveena Shenoy
Finance and Accounts
Mobile: +91 9945124202 E-mail: email@example.com
MBA Finance & Marketing qualified offering years of experience in financial services industry, aspiring to leverage
Marketing, Finance & Accounts knowledge in a highly progressive organization that provides opportunity for
career growth. Developed skills in selling & marketing financial products, preparing-implementing marketing
strategies, analyzing market trends, and developing client relationship. Known in the past for outstanding skills in
identifying business opportunities, increasing revenues, streamlining workflow, networking and building team
spirit that inspires confidence and drive achievement of business goals.
Strategic marketing preparation & implementation Channel management & customer relationship
Excellent presentation & negotiation skills Strong analytical & numerical abilities
Receivable follow-up skills (Overdue loans) Performs efficiently under work pressure
Adaptable to new work environment Result-oriented & customer-driven team player
2008 Master of Business Administration – Finance & Marketing
Institute of Financial Analysts of India (ICFAI) University, India
2006 Bachelor of Commerce
JCBM College, Kuvempu University, Shringeri, India
Oct 2010 – Dec
Senior Executive Accountant / Administration
Samvardhana Motherson Group (SMG) SAIF Zone, Sharjah, U.A.E,.
Manufacturing & Trading company owned by Samvardhana Motherson Group is engaged in the business of
Manufacturing of Automobile and Non-Automobiles parts, general trading, consultancy, trading in
construction, or consultancy in the construction management or other similar activities with the group
Handling a Manufacturing /Trading Companies accounts with help of tally/ ERP and full-filling the
company need and deeds
Preparing the IFRS financial statements ,CMR (chairman Monthly Report ) & MIS monthly vise reports
Review invoices to ensure proper coding and classification
Internal Auditing for Group Companies
Responsible for Account payable & Receivables
In-charge of the expenditures and payments
In-charge of requesting monthly statements of accounts from parties
Prepare all the Journal Vouchers and other data entries
Track and reconcile assigned balance sheet accounts (bank transactions and reconciliation etc.)
Responsible for reconciliation of all payable & receivable accounts, ageing analysis and follow up
Prepare and review the end of month closing
Responsible for the petty cash , and Cash tally and flow report.
Fixed Assets Schedule
Insurance quote and finalization
Responsible for filing and organization of accounting department
Monthly Reporting in Corporate Office,
All Bank Transaction & monthly schedules update
Preparation of Bank Reconciliation
Page 1 of 2 Professional Resume of Mr. Praveena Shenoy
2. Corporate Affairs
Handling the 10 companies’ corporate activities with the help of Vice president of the Group.
Direct interaction with the SAIF Zone Authorities and DAFZ Authorities to incorporate the companies
here at saif zone Sharjah
Follow up and renew the Trade Licenses of all the companies on year basis
Changes or Modification activities doing in Companies documents.
Liquidation and closure process
Directly Reporting to Vice President.
Mar 2008 - 2010 Executive
Sundaram Finance Ltd, Mangalore, India
An India-based financial services company and its activities include savings products like deposits & mutual funds,
car & commercial vehicle finance, insurance, home loans, software solutions, business process outsourcing, tire
finance, fleet cards and logistics services.
• Driving efforts towards the loans and advances channel of the company.
• Channelizing marketing programs and product presentations to generate new and repeat business.
• Sourcing and developing contacts with financial strong and reliable business partners.
• Selecting, providing trainings and appointing new Auto Dealers (Business Partners) to promote business and
expand reach in the market.
• Managing and motivating 8 business partners towards achieving company’s objective. Promoting a spirit of
cooperation among them to build team effectiveness.
• Supervising overall performance, identifying the needs of improvement and implementing effective strategies
aimed at maximizing business.
• Skilled at understanding and meeting clients’ requirements while maintaining compliance with quality
standards resulting to customers’ satisfaction at high level.
• Following up on overdue accounts from the customers.
Accounts & Finance
• Apply fundamental knowledge of accounting & finance principles and become acquainted with departmental
processes and procedures.
• Perform a variety of accounting functions including examination, analysis, maintenance, reconciliation and
verification of financial records under direct supervision.
• Work on computer programmed with accounting software to carry out assigned duties.
• Carry out data entry of daily accounts and assist in handling AR/AP of the company.
• Participate in preparing vouchers, cashbook, MIS, petty cash, Documentations, sales report, as well as accounting
• Liaise and work cooperatively with banks, auditors, suppliers, and all third parties dealing with the company.
• Prepare and uphold confidentiality of correspondences, documents and reports.
Proficient with 9 Tally ,, Oracle- Hyperion MS Office Suite, EMPRO, EBIZ, e-mail applications and internet research
Date of Birth : 4th
Languages : English, Hindi, Kannada, Tulu & Konkani
: #102, DNA Okaville, Whitefield, Bangalore
Page 2 of 2 Professional Resume of Mr. Praveena Shenoy