Mobile +91-99456 96487
Email: - email@example.com
Over 13 years of fast paced professional growth driven by hard work, a determination to learn and
the resolve to achieve. Demonstrated strong analytical, people development and management
skills in leading multiple IT teams of senior engineers and developers; led projects on key
management initiatives with primary focus on business sustenance and growth. Strategic thinker
with excellent track record in exceeding business and people results year on year.
Rich experience in People Management, Project management, Service Delivery
Management, Client management, Quality management, Software development,
Product & Application Support and Managed Services in Onsite and Offshore delivery
Managing Production Support Deliveries at L-II and L-III level for SC1 and SC2
application and services in 24x7 model
Exposure on Cloud technologies Windows on Azure, SQL on Azure, O365 Cloud
Strong experience in Application migration and upgrades
Strong experience in Integration Platforms including B2B, A2A, EAI and Ecommerce
and related tools
Goal-driven leader with successful career path in managing teams and owning
Business & Customer Areas at enterprise scale.
Adaptive, flexible, fast and market driven - to meet the global competencies in the
Information Technology revolution
Effective in communication, presentations, decision-making and interpersonal skills
Ability to collaborate effectively with business executives, stakeholders, users and IT
technical professionals across the Globe
Skilled in building excellent rapport with clients and team members. Able to see the big
picture, delegate effectively and motivate team members to achieve on-time project
A strong motivator and team player with effective leadership, communication, decision
making, problem solving and interpersonal skills, together with a corporate focus and a
Acts confidently in uncertain circumstances; works effectively in ambiguous situations
Proven performance in linking corporate vision with the delivery of desired results
through empowerment, development and utilization of people, process and technology
Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of business trends with the distinction of
instituting new practices for achieving excellence in execution.
Proficient in turning around business results by motivating, directing and exercising
best practices and development methodologies in every stage of individual’s career.
Skilled in leading integration of delivery efforts of cross functional units. Possesses
strong abilities in influencing Stakeholders, across the globe to identify key process
Key Strengths and Competencies
• People Management (Lead. Serve. Make the Difference)
• Service Delivery and Operations.
• Peer Leadership
• Cross boundary collaboration
• Influencing for impact - Successfully persuades and influences others.
• Employee engagement, Talent Acquisition, Carrier Progression
February 2011 – till Now with Microsoft India (R&D) Pvt. Ltd.
Designation : Support Engineering Manager
Business : Enterprise Platform Support (O365 & Azure) / Data Platform Support (SQL)
Region : North America & India
ROLE : Business Owner
• Currently acting as Business Owner for Worldwide support on all Enterprise Platform
technologies (O365, WAAD, Azure, Active Directory, Identity, Networking, Clustering,
Hyper V, and Reliability), with accountability for India & North America customer regions.
• Responsible for representing the business state to Leadership Team & Global Stakeholders
in MBRs (Monthly Business Reviews) & QBRs.
• Leading and managing a team of highly skilled engineers and Technical Leads supporting
World Wide English Speaking customers on all the Enterprise platform technologies, Cloud
• Responsible for building customer intimacy with Microsoft India’s Premier customers.
• Previously held the Global Business Owner role for SQL Engine, a technology supported by
over 100 engineers across global sites, which had the highest impact on entire cluster.
• Responsible for delivering and exceeding team level customer satisfaction targets for
Microsoft Premier and Broad Commercial Customers, SLA, KPI and operations metrics
• Manage & develop a team of 18 highly technical Support Engineers and Technical Leads
across all the windows specialities to deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction to
• Monitor and enhancing the performance of the team in the areas of productivity, customer
satisfaction, employee satisfaction and employee development, as well as enhance the
goal of quality support by providing individual coaching feedback sessions and one-on-ones
that focus on improving customer satisfaction, communication skills, and technical ability.
• Ensuring proper team development through effective planning, leading, organizing and
controlling of information and group.
• Reviewing business strategies in consultation with the senior management on a monthly &
quarterly basis to represent the state of the business and its challenges.
• Analysing and incorporating customer feedback to develop statistical quality and quantity
metrics into all areas of service delivery planning.
• Focussing on performance management and evaluation, along with spearheading career
development of employees.
• Maintaining high levels of employee satisfaction and commitment
• Operations Management: Lead, schedule, coordinate meetings and projects relevant to
the team and unit. Manage metrics and ensure process adherence.
• Customer Management: Responsible for achieving a high level of customer satisfaction
at both the team and organizational level. It will involve interacting with critical customers
on a regular basis.
• People Management: Motivate the team in order to achieve high level of customer
satisfaction. It requires me to address daily issues that affect support at the team level as
well as conduct employee performance reviews/evaluations, besides conducting regular
career planning sessions with employees. Drive and implement changes to develop people
and take accountability of daily issues that affect service delivery.
• Managing Stake Holders: Lead and interact about support issues on a cross-site and
• Cluster Lead – People Excellence: Driving org wide initiative towards people
engagement, empowerment and satisfaction as a cluster Lead.
• Cluster Hiring Manager: As a cluster hiring manager I am responsible to have a strong
hiring strategy to suffice the business needs and uninterrupted staffing for smooth
• Cluster Lead - Rewards & Recognition: Part of R&R programme at IGTSC level and
represented Developer Support cluster.
• Cluster Lead - Employee Respect & Inclusion: Part of Employee Respect & Inclusion
programme at IGTSC level and represented Developer Support cluster.
Achievement & Highlights
• Delivered strong and consistent Business & People results YoY.
• Created an impact in most complex business by delivering top notch
business and people results within short time.
• GPGP (Great People Great Performer) award for creating a huge impact
towards the success of the cluster by hiring top talent within short span
• Architect of Excellence Award for Star Team – H1 FY14
• Power Player reward to manage the Global operations during crisis
• Turn around the SQL Performance business from all corners Red to Green within 8
months as Business Owner
• Groomed/coached 13 folks for their successful career aspiration and transition in
various roles and business in 2.5 years. Highest in SQL business among all the teams.
December 2005 – February 2011 with CSC India Pvt. Ltd.
Designation : Project Manager
Project : Ecommerce – Application Development & Support
Client : Unilever
ROLE : Project Management & SDM
• Responsible for APAC and AAMET Regional support and development for E-
commerce and Webapps Domain in 24x7 Application support model
• Responsible for Production Support delivery as per SLA
• Monthly Country reviews with key stakeholders and regional leads
• Monthly Management reviews
• Owning P1 incident management
• Application development and migrations
• Collaboration with Ecomm Development team for new business implementations
• Responsible for Unilever Ecommerce and Webapps project rollouts
• Responsible for business contingency readiness
• Responsible for key application upgrade and migrations
• Member of QMS panel (Model ISO 9001:2000)
• Leading the Internal ISO Audits for all teams operating under Unilever RSDC
• DRP Lead for Ecomm Applications
Achievement & Highlights
• Giraffe award for Best Team in CSC
• HiPo award for Year 2010 in CSC among 50 at CSC India level
• B2B rollouts for Japan, Australasia
• Project Thistle rollout for 44 countries
• Brought down the monthly incident count from 300 to 20 in span of 3 years
• Building the capabilities of failover within the production environment for EDI / VMI
and SMS services
• Expending the business by taking over WebApp support
• Internal Audit lead for RSDC Unilever
June 2005 – December 2005 with IBM Global Services India Pvt. Ltd
Designation : Consultant
Project : Telecom Operations
Client : Bharti Telecommunication
ROLE : Team Lead – MIS & Networking
• Responsible for day to day business operations like MIS, Data Warehouse,
Development, CRM, Billing, Rating and Configurations for UP (W) circle.
• Delivery of Business Reports as per committed SLA to Business
• Leading Fraud Management System for UP (W) circle.
• Network Planning and solutions.
• Connectivity to various Call Centres, Net Connects, Zonal Offices across UP(w).
• Responsible for day-to-day Business Operations and smooth working.
• Circle level Projects Rollouts.
• Providing Business solutions for smooth and growing prospects of Business.
• Issues resolution related with IT Infrastructure and Operations.
• Vendor dealing related to WAN Connectivity and other third party Application
support hierarchy and SLA.
• Monitoring and checking of daily CDR loading.
• Coordinating with central support team related with any circle level issues.
• Reports delivery related with various domains like Data warehouse, MIS, PACS.
• Responsible to take care of all the running applications within Bharti Telecomm.
Achievement & Highlights
• Project CVI rollout for UPW and NCR circles
• Setting up the connectivity for new Customer Care Node from Delhi to Gurgaon
• Customer care setup for UPW circle
Jan 2002 – May 2005 with Ericsson India Pvt. Ltd (On behalf of Digitech & Network Solutions)
Designation : Network Administrator
Project : IS/IT – Systems & Networks
ROLE : Network Administrator
• Responsible to take care of the network related to GSM Manufacturing Unit Jaipur.
• Providing Full Operational and Maintenance Support for VMS Production Servers.
• Proper coordination and reporting to Ericsson Sweden for Manufacturing Network.
• Troubleshooting and Maintaining Windows NT Servers.
• Installation of windows 2000, Win NT Workstation and Windows 98 in the NT
• Liaison with Vendors such as BSNL for Lease lines and Data Circuits.
• Responsible for uptime of Leased lines.
• Responsible for Maintenance of DSL modems and routers
• Deals with the vendors for various for IT enabled outsourced services.
Achievement & Highlights
• IT Infrastructure setup for Ericsson new office in
• Design and implementation of Local Network for Bharti & Shayam Telecom Project
• Complete Server and Network switch upgrade at Ericsson Jaipur Factory
• Installation and commissioning of 2 new leased lines of 64KBps and 2MBps
• Project ESOE rollout for Jaipur, Meerut and Mumbai offices
• IPU Network Installation for Jaipur factory
Academics & Certifications
• MSc. (Comp. Science.) from Mahrishi Dayanand University, Rohtak.
• MBA (Systems & Marketing) from IMT Ghaziabad.
• Diploma in Advanced Computing from C-DAC.
• CCNA Certified
• ITIL Foundation Certified
• PROMPT Certified (CSC Project Management Certification)
• ISO 9001:2000 Auditor training by Unilever.
• Mentoring for Project Management programs in CSC (PROMPT & ASSET)
• Society General Secretary – Security & Safety (Elected for 2 successive years)
• Tennis team captain during Graduation
• Badminton Team Captain during SSLC
• Hockey Team captain during High School
• Scored First Rank in District in MSc