WORK EXPERIENCE: Company – TE Connectivity Global Shared Services India
Name: Puttalakshmi G
Phone no: 9739597155
Email id: Puttu885@gmail.com
Intend to build a career with leading corporate of hi-tech environment with
committed & dedicated people, which will help me to explore myself fully and
realize my potential.
To give the best of service for the firm I work. To carry out the assigned activity with
utmost dedication and sincerity.
Business Unit: CIS (Consumer and Industrial services).
Role : Process Lead-Continuous Improvement(01st
Jan 2016 to till date)
: SME-Subject Matter Expert (01st
January 2014 to 31st
: Sr. Order Management-Associate (02nd March 2012 to 31st December 2014).
: Order Management-Associate (01st October 2011 to 01st March 2012)
• Timely allocation of tasks and ensuring all files/requests are completed
within the timelines defined.
• Ensure that all team members are processing all transactions with
accuracy following the standard process defined.
• Process all transaction requests himself/herself to ensure zero backlog.
• Work with other teams to implement global best practices.
Performance Management & Reporting
• Responsible for ensuring that the process meets all KPI and SLA defined.
• Identifying and analyzing data to understand gaps in performance.
• Implement action plans to ensure that process meets all performance parameters.
• Works closely with TL/AM/Trainer in identifying individual coaching needs.
• Accountable for reviewing performance with key stakeholders in the region
2. WORK EXPERIENCE: Company – TE Connectivity Global Shared Services
• Demonstrate ability to work beyond department boundaries.
• Conduct, design, and/or deliver process/procedure training.
• Assist management team in selecting new hires.
• Responsible for departmental audits in conjunction with management team.
• Develop and implement project teams for process improvement, internal
communications and interdepartmental understanding.
Training new hires.
• Helping new hires to meeting there 30/60/90days targets.
• Providing refresher training to the team when required.
• Conducting Process knowledge test for the team.
• Organizing brainstorming sessions for the team in order to identify the
area of changes or improvement.
• Handling team of 10 members from operations on transactional process
from past 2yrs.
• Team of 2 quality analyst reporting to me
• Supervising individual and team targets.
• Audit transactions, identify and rectify errors, provide feedback and ensure
errors are within acceptable limits.
• Analyze, Create and review quality reports with management team.
Implement procedures and policies that ensure error free orders.
• Work on continuous process improvement and identifying the area of
improvement for the team.
• Organizing weekly and monthly call with all the regional supervisors to
discuss on the process status.
• Supporting transaction processing for the request from customer service
representatives in the sale offices.
The Major requests are:
Manual Order Entry
Creating Return orders
Working on Returns:
• Creating credit memo and debit memo
• Creating and managing RMA’s
• Releasing billing blocks for credit, debit and RMA’s.
Business Unit: Network Solutions
Role : Order Entry- Associate (07th Dec 2009 to 1st April of 2010)
: Customer Service Representative (1st April 2010 to 1st
: Return Specialist (1st May to 30th
3. WORK EXPERIENCE : Company : Infosys BPO
Processing purchase orders for Nordic and Finland later started processing orders
for Broad cast and Backup for Middle East Folder.
Promoted to the role of CSR (Customer Service Representative) for
Intercompany, later for Middle East and also back up for UK and Ireland Region.
Promoted to the role of Return Specialist for EMEA Returns and also back up for
Creating and assigning interactions to Account Specialist.
Entering Quote, Sales Alerts, Purchase orders, Inquiries in system for the
Contacting EURO TAC team for Product Information.
Providing Order Status and Tracking Number to the customer.
Coordinating with PM and Sales to compute the price
Instructing shipping department on the requirements of the customer. Invoices,
packing list, Country of origin certificates et.al.
Be a single point of contact for all goods return requests and notifications.
Handle returns management and resolve issues related :
• Freight charge disputes and delivery problems.
• Interpretation of pricing, returns and channel sales guidelines.
• Currency, duty, tax and freight cost for all export orders.
Work on all issues in returns mailbox and ensure all SLAs are met.
Complete any other tasks as and when assigned or required by the business unit
Business Unit : Cisco
Role : Senior Process Executive (Band B2)
Tenure : 27th
July 2007 to 4th
Shift anchor handling the key responsibilities of the team.
Floor Support anchor.
Training new hires.
Description about the work:
Worked as Process executive for 27 months in Order Management vertical for
the client Cisco at Infosys BPO.
I was a part of Nonstandard Order Booking team which is a booking team that is
majorly responsible in revenue generation for Cisco.
Interact with Client and customers through mails.
Worked on tools designed by Oracle like QTC, BV and CSE (Customer Service
Good problem-solving, logical and analytical skills.
4. EDUCATION INFORMATION
Like to take up challenging tasks with a definite focus on quality, keen desire to
learn and Work on newer technologies.
Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal and client interaction
Excellent ability to work in a team, good team management skills
Listening to Music
Date of Birth: 3rd
Place : Bangalore Yours Faithfully,
Course Board/University College
Mysore University Teresian College 2007 63