1. Position Name: - Sr Accounts Executive
Location : Chennai
Function: - CREDIT CONTROL & RECEIVABLE MANAGEMENT
Key Skills : CREDIT CONTROL & A / R , RECONCILIATION , INDIRECT TAXATION , MIS ,
CLAIMS PROCESS , BUDGET CONTROL , INVENTORY CONTROL, EXIM PROCEDURES &
DOCUMENTATIONS , LOGISTICS , FIXED ASSET MANAGEMENT, INTERNAL AUDIT
COORDINATION, BRANCH ADMINISTRATION.
• To perform efficiently for achieving the finance departments target plan and maintain the highest standards
of reporting / control and meeting the deadlines.
• Compliance with the credit control procedures as per the guidelines of the HO(Finance department).
• To work and prove in a professionally managed organization and utilize the experience gained to create a
favorable impact for the organization development.
Sharp Business Systems India Ltd- ( under ERP- eCRM) ….APR 2011 to AUG
Consumer Electronics & Home Appliances/ Office Automation (A Japanese MNC)
• Responsible for Credit control operations for Tamilnadu region, monitoring of customer
exposure and past dues for releasing credit holds involving approx. 20 distributors & 100
direct dealer accounts involving a T/O of over 36 Crores annually and validating their purchase orders to
• Checking of Price Approvals before billing.
• Evaluation of credit value / worthiness , responsible for complying with company credit policy, ensuring
proper approvals for credit decisions as per company policy.
• Responsible for ensuring collection of dealership commercial agreements / business proposals along with
security deposit for opening customer account code.
• Responsible for ensuring regular information to HO about customer’s credit worthiness by visiting
customer, feedback from the market and sales team.
• Sending AR reminder letters & Balance confirmation letters to all dealers and periodical reconciliation of
A/R balances with customers and managing disputes for swift resolution.
• Facilitate achievement of Branch collection targets by effective communication with customers and cross
function team of the region in a timely and professional manner.
• Maintaining strong customer relationship, assess and early warning of any collection challenges.
• Cash management and Banking operations, Bank Reconciliations, work with sales team to manage bank
• Regular MIS on Legal cases to HO; formulate action plan & Regular follow up with Dealer/Distributor on
recovery as per schedule; coordination between HO & Legal Dept. for settlement/out of court settlement .
• Claims processing of Dealer /Distributor ( various schemes offered by HO and Issue of C/N ). Complying
statutory requirements, collection of statutory forms (VAT filling & appearing for VAT assessment).
• Participate and contribute-A/R and other management reviews.
• Internal & External escalation matrix management for swift resolutions.
• FG / Spare parts Inventory control , Logistics and Fixed Asset management.