Migrating data has become one of the most challenging initiatives for IT managers. Although these projects yield high business benefits (such as cost savings, increased productivity, and improved data manageability), they tend to involve a high level of risk due to the volume and criticality of the data being moved.
So What Is The #1 Reason Why Many Data Migration Projects Fail?
Failure to validate and test throughout the data migration process.
You can save your project from this common pitfall! Attend the webinar to learn:
- Why validation and testing is so important
- How to integrate data testing into your project schedule
- How to automate data validation and testing
- How to show project stakeholders that your migration is free of bad data
- What tool and process will help formalize your validation and testing