1. RAJESH KUMAR
• 7+ Years of IT & Telecommunications experience in MobileIron MDM Application and Infrastructure Support,
Windows System Administration, LAN maintenance and Hardware support for HP, IBM, Dell server, desktop,
firewall, laptop, Storage and peripheral products.
• Functional and current technical experience includes Infrastructure and Application Support on MobileIron and
AirWatch Mobile device management (MDM) application Software. A Self-learner and motivated, innovative &
can adapt to different situation and flexible about the job location.
• Microsoft MCSE Certified System Engineer, ID : 3796134
• ITIL® Certified, ID : 5186504.20329609
• VMware Certified Associate, ID: VMW-01310621L-00434606
• Mobileiron MDM Certified Administrator, ID : 1176891613
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology (IT) from KUVEMPU University, Karnataka.
• Three Years Diploma (GNIIT) in System Engineering & Networking from NIIT Delhi.
• June 2014 to Till Date Unisys Global Services – India. Sr. System Analyst
• Nov 2011 – June 2014 Tech Mahindra Ltd. Sr. System Engineer
• Feb 2010 - Oct 2011 One97 Communications Ltd Associate Support
• July 2008 - Feb 2010 Softel Solutions Pvt. Ltd System Engineer
• Mentor team in terms of technical trainings on MobileIron MDM application and also involved in
design, build and implementation of MobileIron MDM platform for new clients.
• Working as a SME for MobileIron MDM application and responsible for Installation, Configuration,
upgradation of Mobileiron components like ; VSP Core , Sentry, Connector, Assemble, reporting Server
to the latest version.
• Interviewing and recommending suitable candidates for L2 Technical positions in enterprise Mobility
Center of Excellence (COE) team.
Page 1 of 4
2. • Attending Weekly meeting with Delivery and Transition Manager along with Unisys Global Mobility
director and stakeholders for any planning, and changing in Mobile infrastructure. Also Preparing
Project Documentation, reports and SOP,RACI Matrix and SOW for new client whenever required.
• Working closely with MobileIron MDM vendor partners to maintain technical proficiency in the various
MDM solutions and serves as the interface into vendor partners and other organizations.
• Additionally,responsible for Change Management of the MDM Platform and also notify L2/L3 Support
team to update the customer for any upgrades on the MDM platform as a part of the change
• Worked as a MDM consultant for AT&T Enterprise Mobility team and Providing L3 support on
MobileIron Mobile device management (MDM) application software for around 600 AT&T customers
across the globe.
• Providing technical consultation in designing and implementing MDM security policies, Device Profiles,
AD/LDAP/ Microsoft Exchange/ Sharepoint server Integration and performing defined MDM
• Performing deeper technical troubleshooting to reproduce, isolate and resolve the most complex
technical issues. If unable to resolve will be escalated to Vendor technical support (Tier 4) team.
• Additionally, responsible for Change Management of the MDM Platform. And also notify Tier-II and
helpDesk team to update the customer for any upgrades on the MDM platform as a part of the change
• Working closely with MDM vendor partners to maintain technical proficiency in the various MDM
solutions and serves as the interface into vendor partners and other AT&T organizations.
• Managing and maintaing Multiple Mobileiron on-premise VSP by using VMware ESX virtualization
software as well as Atlas console. And also test the new upgrade features of the MDM product on
iPAD, iPhone, Android and windows devices.
• Responsible for Software Distribution like In-house and Recommended apps, Data Encryption,
Corporate email configuration on mobile devices like iPhone, iPad, Windows and Android etc.
• Worked as Assocaite support enginner across 24*7 On-calls for server monitoring team and Managing
Escalations for Windows Application/Infrastructure issues across various locations.
• Working knowledge on Microsoft Windows 2003/2008/RHEL Server Operating System as well
configuration of ConterraXR, Donjin and USSD, SS7, Signaling, DSP and all outbound / inbound servers.
• Additionally, contributed in Interviewing and recommending suitable candidates for Technical
positions in our monitoring team.
• Notify to next level team incase any services or server down and also follow up with them till closure
the issue. And same thing updates the customer for any upgrades on the platform as a part of the
change management process.
Page 2 of 4
3. • Monitor and track incidents and trouble calls in Remedy ticketing system in support of the incident and
problem management process; recognize high priority tickets and take action within the expected
response time and Update all assigned tickets capturing troubleshooting activities and resolution.
• Resolve escalations from the Tier-2 team and handle client support requests as well as take ownership
of product issues till closure is achieved.
• Maintaing windows Active Directory, NT backup on windows server 2003 for approx 100 users with
• Contributed in Project Recruitment efforts - Interviewing and recommending suitable candidates for
Technical positions in our team. Also contributed in Project Internal Audits in preparing Project
Documentation and reports.
• Hand-on experience on Lumension Device and application control software and also deployed
Lumension Device control software at Indian Airforce (IAF), Allahabad HQ for 1000 Users.
• Deplyoed Trend-Micro OfficeScan Antivirus client-server at DRDO HQ Delhi, Ministry of external affairs
and PMO Office, New Delhi for approx 1000 Users.
• Responsible for LAN Commissioning and Asset management through ManageEngine OPManager
software and Server Desk Manager software also maintain record for company IT Audit purpose.
• Installing, configuring and maintaining the servers of entry level to mid-level depending on size and
requirements of the customer.
• Installing, configuring and maintaining storage devices like; Tandberg Autoloader as well as NAS with
• Configured HP MFP 6030 printer and Tandberg LTO-4 HH with Symantec Backup software at ISOLUX,
Bestseller India and Cheil Communicatns Ltd.
• Passport No. – L9191299
• Nationality – Indian
• Address – Site No. 47, 2nd
Cross, Immadhalli Main Road, 5th
Main, Vinayaka Layout,
Whitefield Bangalore - 560066
• Contact No. +91 988.688.2904
• Skype ID – rajes201
• Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Page 3 of 4