RAJESH P.D. MISHRA E-Mail: email@example.com
Contact Nos.: 7832951620 Skype id. : rpdmishra
Contact Address. – H.No. 695, Bitna Road, Pinjore Haryana
• CAREER OBJECTIVE
• In pursuit of challenging and enriching assignments in Machine Shop, Assembly Operations, Heat
Treatment Production, Operations Management with an organization of high repute preferably in Auto
• PROFILE SUMMARY
• Nearly 21 years experience in CNC Machine Shop, Auto Components two and Four wheelers, Gear
Manufacturing, Assembly , Heat Treatment, Grinding, Transmission Gears ,Engine Valve, Crank Shaft and
Crank Pin, Plant Operations and TPM Excellence, Quality Management, Cost Control, Team Management
A result oriented professional, Expert in practicing modern manufacturing philosophies like Lean, TPM,
• Instrumental in managing overall operations with a view to ensure timely accomplishment of production
targets within the time and cost parameters with PQCDSM basis monitoring.
• An effective communicator & negotiator with strong analytical, problem solving and organizational
• 4Ms- man/machine/method/material. DWM - Achieve production plan with optimal utilization of
resources, control cost of manufacturing by deploying effective monitoring,
• Proven track record in Green Field Transmissions Gears Project, manufacturing, engineering function &
Operations and in creating a team work environment to enhance productivity.
• A skilled communicator with strong leadership, relationship management, negotiation, people
management, analytical and coordination skills. Proficiency in relating to people at any level of business
and organizational hierarchy for ensuring smooth task execution.
• JOB Descriptions
• Resource Allocation
Plan manpower requirements based on production forecasts and targeted Industrial Efficiency.
Coordinate with HR to ensure availability of manpower. Plan other resources required for production and
coordinate with the concerned functions like materials, maintenance quality and methods to ensure the
same, Operators Efficiency, Absenteeism, Operators attrition.
• Monthly / Weekly Production scheduling
To finalize the production volumes based on the customers schedule coordination with the Logistics and
Methods counterparts, after assessment of the demand and constraints. Drill down the monthly plan to
weekly plan for manufacturing and provide weekly requirements to subcontractors. Decide on the Shift
schedules based on the order portfolio and queue days. Guide and monitor daily production planning
based on customers’ requirements. Modify the daily production plan in case of customer exigencies.
• Monitor, review & improve Production Performance
Monitor production performance on a daily, weekly and monthly basis and continuously review the
achievement status of the KPIs. Meet the quantity targets, Implementing the effective techniques to bring
efficiency in operations as well as to improve quality standards & achieve maximum cost savings Directing
& motivating workforce and imparting continuous on job training for accomplishing greater operational
effectiveness/ efficiency Industrialization Meet service levels and targeted quality. Manage queue days as
per the established norms; Analyze reasons for performance / non performance and make corrective
• Budget Planning
Work out budget requirements in terms of manpower based on annual production targets and targeted
efficiency. Consolidate production budget. Review and improve the budget on a quarterly and yearly
basis. Full Consumable cost, Labour efficiency.
• Problem Solving / Trouble shooting
Identify problems before there could be any major impact on performance. Get the production / cross
functional team to collect real time facts in and around the problem area and together identify the root
cause. Find various solutions to address the root cause and use the team to choose the best applicable
solution for the problem. Ensure implementation of corrective action. Evaluate the effectiveness of the
action taken and ensure that the desired state is achieved. Promote KAIZEN and TPM Culture and ensure
that issues are solved using Six Sigma methodology. Partial Number of Continuous improvement projects.
• Employee Relations
Ensure cordial industrial relations. Create and Promote Safe and healthy working environment in the Shop
floor. Promote informal discussions with Operators to create oneness. Promote healthy competition
among various product groups. Evolve training programs for operators in coordination with HR. Partial
• Implement Safety Systems and procedures
Motivate employees to adhere to safety rules. Close accident cases with Poke yoke; Audit the plant
periodically to identify safety violations if any. Work with the EHS in charge to eliminate the same. Identify
root cause of accidents and prevent re-occurrence of such accidents. Ensure maintenance of safety
records as per procedure. Partial Accident rates (Major / minor).
• House Keeping
Implement 5S housekeeping system at the shop-floor. Deploy 5 S activities; ensure training and
adherence to 5 S procedures. Monitor and audit 5 S practices; Take action to improve implementation at
• Deploy and Drive Production Systems
Make the supervisors and operators aware of the Production System processes applicable to production.
Deploy Production System down below; Monitor and drive effective implementation of Production
System tools. Audit regularly and make continual improvements of OEE.
• Suggestion Scheme.
Implement suitable suggestion KAIZEN schemes in line with policy of the company. Communicate the
scheme to the operators and motivate them to participate in the schemes. Drive the process in the shop-
floor; review suggestions and reward suitably. Full Employee Participation.
• Quality and number of suggestions
• Leadership Systems / Process development
• Design and establish suitable systems processes appropriate to functional and organizational
requirements. Set clear directions to team members in effectively executing the systems / processes.
Participate in internal/cross functional meetings to track performance; Analyze and identify root cause
and eliminate the same. Ensure corrective / preventive action and drive continual improvements. Full
System / Process Improvements.
• Leadership People Development
Set Objectives and KPI to all direct reportees in line with the company and Plant objectives. Continuously
monitor and mentor direct reportees to achieve the set targets. Conduct half yearly and annual
appraisals. Identify and Promote talent. Identify training needs and in coordination with Human resources
ensure timely execution of the training programs. Conduct individual development program for long term
career planning and individual development. Be a role model to reportees, demonstrate leadership,
commitment and walk the talk. Full Training evaluation. Attrition levels, Employee performance,
• AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Leading Machining, assembly, Heat Treatment, Forging and Plant operations, responsible for setting up
organization structure, Workforce planning, process, facility, planning, installation and product launch in
plant, also responsible for quality organization and team building.
• Working in TPM Culture to achieve the targets set as per PQCDSM requirement to achieve the company
• Appraising the prevalent production systems / processes, identifying loopholes if any and undertaking
result-oriented measures for alleviating them and documenting the same
• Setting up production targets and achieving the planned production targets by PQCDSM systems.
• Capital Equipment selection & procurements-CNC machines, Special purpose machines, Assly lines, heat
treatment furnaces & others, Systems establishing and auditing. Reviewing existing processes and
initiating measures for enhancing productive capacity as well as productivity, within same budgetary
limits. Independently dealing with customer. Managing projects right from the conceptualization stage to
the execution; involving in finalization of technical specifications, cost finalisation, procurement &
scheduling and progress monitoring. Establishing TPM activity at plant level. Helping Team in
implementing Kaizen / Poke Yoke, which eventually results in value addition of the shop, Hand working
Experience of Green Field Project. Hands on experience of Plant functions, mfg Cycle time, Mfg cost,
Inventory levels optimization, Capacity utilization, & Modern Mfg practices.
• WORK EXPERIENCE
• Micro Turners is group of companies and leading tier 1 supplier of Transmissions Gears Assly. Axles and
Bearing Races and Bearing Cones. & various auto Parts to Bajaj Auto, Hero-Honda, HMSI, Suzuki Motor
Cycles, TVS Motors, Manufacturing of -2 wheelers automotives machined components-, Rear wheel axles,
Front Axle, Transmissions Gears Assly,Fasteners, and others auto components to OEM.
• Growth Path:
• Oct’94 to Sep’1998 Asst. Engineer Production Machine Shop with HIM TEKNOFORGE Ltd. Baddi, Gear
• Sep’98 to Mar’2005 Engineer Production Machine Shop Gear Division with MICRO TURNERS. Rohtak.
• March’05 to Sep’10 Asst. Manager Production Gear Division with VARROC Engineering Pvt Ltd.
• Oct’10 to Aug’12 Manager Machine Shop with Shivam Autotech Ltd. Haridwar
• Oct’ 12 to Dec’14 Manufacturing Head with Jagdamba Auto-components Ltd. Pune
• Jan 15 to Till Date Operations Head with Micro Turners
• Key Result Areas:
• Increasing Productivity and elimination of losses by TPM and Lean Management
• Implementing TS-16949,TPM, Lean Manufacturing
• Independently handling overall Manufacturing operations.
• Controlling customer specific requirements.
• Involvement in, Production planning & controlling, 5S and KAIZEN activities
• Man Power Handling Management
• Maintaining PPM of the in process and customer end.
• Attained KAIZEN Award and good performance across the area
• Ensured 100% delivery adherence by highlighting bottlenecks of the plant
• Gold certificate of merit, BAL TPM 'Q' Gold award
• TPM from CII with Japanese Faculty.
• TS 16949
• ACADEMIC DETAILS
• 1992 Diploma in Mechanical Engg.
• 2013 MBA in operations Management.
• IT SKILLS
• Well versed with MS Office, SAP, and Internet Applications
• PERSONAL DETAILS
• Date of Birth: 10th
• Languages Known: English and Hindi
• Location Preference: Maharashtra
• Present Salary 16 L/Annum
• Expected Salary Negotiable