3. • Arrive at Gangtok airport or railway station, then
check in at hotel.
• First place to visit in Gangtok will be Rumtek
monastery, an ancient Buddhist monastery located
• From there you will be visiting is Nathula Pass which
is on the outskirt of Sikkim, located on border of
China and is just 23 kms away from city centre of
Gangtok. Nathula Pass was part of silk route once.
• In evening return to city and look around the city,
especially centre of the city MG Road, which is the
shopping hub of the Sikkim.
• Return to hotel room, get some rest and be ready for
next day adventure.
After having the lunch leave for
Guwahati, from there leave for Pobitora
wildlife sanctuary and explore the natural
beauties of Pobitora sanctuary and some
of the most amazing animals of India.
Return to Guwahati in the evening, where
you will visit the famous kamakhya
Temple, which is very famous as its
believed that it’s the place where womb
of the goddess fell.
From there on in the evening you will be
shifted to Cherrapunji which is around 50
kms away from Guwahati and is located
in East Khasi Hills. There you will spend
night in hotel.
SIGHTSEEING IN CHERRAPUNJI
• Cherrapunji, which is world’s wettest place, it has some
of the most beautiful sceneries of world.
• There after breakfast you will be visiting three waterfalls
and an cave.
• First place to visit will be NohKaliKai waterfall which is
just 7 kms away from Cherrapunji.
• From there you will be moving to Dainthlen Fall which is
also 11 kms away from Cherrapunji and around 4 kms
away from NohKaliKai fall.
• From there you will visit Mawsamai Cave which is
located near Mawsamai village and is very narrow, lime-
stone cave full of adventures and is just hundred meters
away from Nohsngthiang waterfall, which is one of the
tallest waterfall in India.
• Overnight stay in hotel.
• The day will be dedicated to exploring local beauty of
• In morning you will visit the famous church, the
cathedral of Mary, which was built in year 1936.
• After visiting the beautiful church, you will be heading to
the famous Elephant Falls and Eagle falls. Two beautiful
• From there travel to Shillong peak and enjoy the great
view of Shillong city below, enjoy the great location
which is around 200 meters above the sea level.
• From there you will be visiting the calm Umiam lake and
from there you will be transferred to Kaziranga National
Park where you will spend the night in hotel.
Early morning will be leaving for
jeep safari in Kaziranga National
Explore the flora and fauna of
vast forest. Explore the beautiful
and endangered animals like one
horned rhino, rhesus macaque,
Indian elephant, palas fish eagle
In evening you will be
transferred to Tawang and spend
night in hotel.
• In Tawang first thing to do is visit the
Tawang Monastery which is one of the
oldest and most sacred monastery. Which
is located on top of the city.
• The second place to see in Tawang is
Penga Teng Tso lake, a beautiful lake
located on outskirt of Tawang.
• After returning from the lake visit the tall
buddha statue located on the top of
• In evening you can go shopping at Tibetan
• After shopping, head back to hotel and
rest. Leave for Dirang early morning.
• First place to see in Dirang is Sangti valley,
which offers a great picture perfect
• From Sangti valley, you will be visiting the
Thupsung Dhargye Ling monastery,
located in between mountains.
• From there you will leave for Dirang Dzong
fort and village which is located is a
seventeenth century beautiful fort, which is
very similar to Bhutanese style fort.
• After visiting the fort, its time to depart and
leave for Guwahati from where you will
head back to your home.