THE PRESENCE OF MOLDS WILL
AFFECT AIR QUALITY.
You may also have a risk of suffering from
asthma and allergies. Save your family from
these problems. From crawl space inspection to
encapsulation, everything can be managed by us.
WHAT PROBLEMS CAN YOU
FIND WITH OUR
High humidity will result in mold
and mildew growth . Vapor flow
will cause a higher consumption of
energy and moisture.
What problems can you find with our
• Moisture and dirt will trigger pest infestation.
• Too much moisture can cause temperature fluctuations
• Molds will produce musty odors
• Moisture can also cause damage to building materials,
including flooring and joists.
What to get from our crawl space
we have a dedicated team about
providing quality solutions for your
family’s well-being. Our comprehensive
crawl space encapsulation services
ensure no moisture buildups.
CRAWL SPACE ENCAPSULATION SERVICES?
• We do not apply harsh chemicals that damage your property
• Our negative air machines prevent contamination risks in your room.
• We avert the transmission of molds and mildews and destroy them properly
• Our team finds openings in your living space and seals them properly.
• We install floor and wall liners without drilling holes
• Our professionals use dehumidifiers and sump pumps
Benefits you get
Till now, we have served several
homeowners, property managers,
commercial house owners, and real
estate owners. They have claimed that
our crawl space encapsulation has
provided them with a range of benefits.
BETTER QUALITY INDOOR AIR
Damp spots in your crawlspaces can cause
mold growth. So, your indoor air will degrade
its quality. Our encapsulation process will
alleviate the risk of pests, bacteria, and molds.
Protect your property
We implement the best method to encapsulate the crawlspace and
preserve the home’s structure. It helps in reducing humidity in the
air and ground moisture. Our encapsulation process will save your
structure from potential damage and molds.
How does it work?
• There are a few steps for encapsulating your crawlspace
• Reinforced, high-density liners cover the walls and ground and
limit the humidity.
• Then, we install a crawlspace dehumidifier under your home.
• We can install interior foundation drains to facilitate drainage
and prevent water buildups.
• We also place a monitoring device to check humidity levels in
the crawl space.