1. Rewis Yonan
Belleville, NJ 07109
Seeking a position to launch my career at a successful organization where I can utilize my
knowledge and skills to contribute to the success of the organization.
• A Motivated and well organized young professional with a track record in IT solutions,
network and technology.
• Reliable worker with the ability to learn independently new concepts and skills.
• Solid technical experience with excellent reputation as a team player and collaborator.
• Ability to troubleshoot, identify and resolve issues.
• Dedication and willingness to do what it takes to complete assignments
• Ability to respond to all communications effectively and in a timely manner.
• Excellent Organizational to track project progress
Bachelor of Science, Computer Science, Loughborough University, British University (BUE), 2012.
• Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), BUE, 2011.
CCNA1: Network Fundamentals (OSI and TCP/IP models, IPv4, VLSM, CIDR)
CCNA2: Routing Protocols and Concepts (Static Routing, Dynamic Routing, RIPv1,
RIPv2, EIGRP, OSPF )
CCNA3: LAN Switching and wireless (VLAN, VTP, STP)
CCNA4: Accessing the WAN (PPP, Frame Relay, ACLs)
• MapR Certified Hadoop (MCA)-77%, Boston, USA, 2014.
• Leadership skills course, Oxford University, UK, 2011.
Software Visual Studio, MS Office, SharePoint, OPNET modeler.
Programming C#, Java, C++, HTML.
Data Management Hadoop, MapReduce, High-performance computing, Picard, Data Mining, Pig,
Hive, HDFS, Zookeeper, HBase, Cassandra, Kafka, MongoDB, AWS, Tableau.
Database SQL Server2005, MS Access
Operating System Windows XP, 7 and 8.
Hardware Servers, Switches, Desktop, Laptops, Tablets, Mobile Devices.
Networking CCNA, Maintain TCP/IP Network, LAN, (WAN) including Wireless, Active
Directory, Accounts Administration Backup/Recovery and Data Restoration.
Power consumption in wireless sensor network Graduation Project, 2012
• Study the performance of a new protocol for wireless networks with energy-driven requirements
• Projection for pervasive objects communications in short-range network
2. EMPLOYMENT HISTORY:
Perfect Care Pharmacy, Jersey City, NJ – Network Administrator Dec 2014 - current
• maintain network between computers.
• uploading controlled prescriptions daily to the PMP.
• Pc's, printers and faxes support.
Raceway Fuel Outlet, Nutley, NJ – Manager March 2013 – July 2014
Description: Manages the overall operation of the retail outlet, including generating financials
profitability reports and balance sheets. Manages staff performance, resource scheduling, monitors
inventory and manages vendor relationships.
• Financial account management, including managing funds, balance sheets and bank
transaction and deposits.
• Payroll processing for staff
• Use MS Office; Excel, PowerPoint and MS access to create reports, including balance sheets,
other financial reports and develop daily outlet and run inventory reports
• Order inventory replenishment
Savoy hotel, Sharm – IT Specialist Intern - 2010
Description: Worked on designing networking systems setting up/installation, configurations,
documenting, and applying system policies and standards. Monitored network performance, and
troubleshooting network problems to prevent outages, scheduling upgrades, collaborating with
network architects on network optimization.
• Determine network and system requirements.
• Install and maintain network hardware and software.
• Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
• Monitor networks to ensure security.
• Analyze and isolate issues.
• Evaluate and modify system's performance.
• Ensure network connectivity throughout the hotel's LAN/WAN.
• Administer servers, routers, switches, and firewalls.
• Software deployment, security updates and patches.