1. Robin E. Thompson
7908 Lockney Avenue
Takoma Park, MD 20912
I have more than 40 years successful experience in customer service and support with recognized strengths
in account maintenance, problem-solving and troubleshooting, planning/implementing proactive
procedures and systems to avoid problems in the first place.
In-depth problem solving and analytical skills
Ability to effectively work with ownership, support staff, and general public
Effective communicator and liaison
Responsible, assertive and personable, highly motivated and conscientious
Work well under-pressure
Computer Use and Office Equipment:
Fax, 10 key-adding machine, office copiers
Computer knowledge in: Lotus, Excel, Word, PeopleSoft 7.0, 7.5, 8.8, Access, ATLAS, LMS, Oscar,
Kronos and TMA databases
8/2008-Present Marriott International Bethesda, Md
Sr. Program Specialist/Corporate Facilities
• Maintain quality control/satisfaction/updates of TMA Database
• Quickly and effectively maintain the HQ Maintenance and HQ Commutes Mailbox
• Manage and reconcile Fare Share Subsidy Program
• Sort and Distribute Fare Share Commuter Passes
• Contract and Work Release Administrator
• Project/Budget Administrator
• Maintain bi-weekly orders/distributing of Nameplates/Prepare Nameplate Journal Entries
• Maintain the Events Scheduling of Tables/Banners
• Processing Payroll via LMS/ATLAS Systems for all Corporate Facilities departments
• Special Projects
• Manage and Maintain the FedEx Database for Mailings
• Labeling/Filing/Maintain all Project Folders
• Update and Distribute New Hire Packages
• Ordering of Office Depot office supplies for 4 departments within Corporate Facilities
• Process Purchase Orders for Maintenance and Moves and Renovations Department
• Maintain the Vendor Certificate of Insurance Folder/Database
• Responsible for Updating Operational Statement Binders
Provide Exceptional Customer Service of the HQ Maintenance and HQ Commutes Mailbox and Telephone
Requests. Quickly and effectively responds to all requests of all departments within Corporate Facilities.
Managing, maintaining, and processing of files, Projects, Contracts, Work Releases, Purchase Orders,
Budgets, and Payroll.
2. 11/2005-2/2008 Marriott ExecuStay Rockville, Md.
Customer Service Representative
• Maintain quality control/satisfaction records, constantly seeking new ways to improve customer service
• Quickly and effectively solve customer’s challenges, collection questions from our vendors
• Manage and reconcile balances through out client’s stay in temporary housing
• Full charge processing of all accounts receivable and payable
• Support Sales reps in opening new accounts and upgrading existing services
Highly creative, recognized as a result-oriented and solution-focused individual. Areas of strength include:
Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Problem Collections, Organizational Skills, Computer Literacy,
Work as a Team Player, Communication Skills, Time Management Skills, and Research Abilities.
7/1997-8/2005 Marriott International Bethesda, Md.
Responsible for the invoicing of over 837 International Hotels, all collection questions related to
Maintenance of all International Invoices, keeping records up to date
Collecting back-up for charges made to International Hotels, keeping records up to date
Correcting billing errors from other departments within Marriott
Handling all Customer related questions related to collections from Hotel Controllers
Calculate, prepare, and issue bills, invoices, account statements and other financial statements
according to established procedures. Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry,
Mathematical accuracy, and prepare codes. Maintain inventory records. Operate computers
Programmed with accounting software to record, store, and analyze information.
Reconcile or note and report discrepancies found in records.
1993-1997 Hayes-Ligon Corporation Rockville, Md.
Accounts Receivable/Payable Clerk
Cleansing of all errors due to new billing system implemented
Setting up new accounts, maintaining records, billing and collections
Strong Customer Service.
Strong Collection experience
Compile data for financial records. Compute financial data. Detect discrepancies on records and
Reports. Maintain balance sheets. Calculate, prepare, and issue bills, invoices and other financial
Statements. Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions,
disseminate or explain information, take orders and address complaints.
3. Education and Training:
Graduate of Bladensburg High School Bladensburg, Md.
Computer Courses in Word, Excel, Lotus. Silver Spring, Md.
Computer Courses in PeopleSoft, Access Bethesda, Md.
References Available Upon Request