1. RODERICK WILLIAMS
1121 Shell Avenue, Apt 47 Spring Lake NC 28390 919-862-4575 (Cell)
SUMMARY OF QUALIFCATIONS
• Highly motivated, dynamic, and results-oriented individual.
• Visionary who is focused on meeting the organizational goals.
• Exceptional background in customer operations, leadership, and analytical skills.
• Time management, solutions oriented and problem solver.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Public/community relations Project Management/Leadership Customer Service
Operations Marketing Accounts Management/Sales Human Resource Training and
Development Financial Analyzing and Home Mortgage Bankruptcy Experience
IBM-Seterus Inc. Nov 2015 - Present
Liquidation Agent (Contractor)
• Analyzed Fannie Mae loans for Short Sale and Mortgage Releases.
• Assisted Attorneys, Realtors, and other third party’s with accurate information for Short
Sale and Mortgage Release process.
• Systems used are Syntelate, MSP, Impact, and SCI.
• Provided professional phone services to the callers representing the barrower and buyer.
• Advised Attorneys, Realtors and third party’s on best solutions regarding Short Sale and
Mortgage Release Process.
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, Raleigh, NC Jan 2015-Sept 2015
Bankruptcy Specialist (Contractor)
• Analyzed orders to verify if Notice of Payment Changes were needed for the upcoming
• Used various systems such as MSP, ICMP, PIVOT, WEB QUERY, MOBIUS and Aacer.
• Used the bankruptcy fundamentals to formulate decisions whether to file an order.
• Analyzed and worked the Exceptions, Case Alerts, and Payment Changes in 4S system.
• Reviewed the Docket Reports, Claims Register Reports, Electronic Court Records system
to view cases for removal reasons and filing reasons.
• Analyzed and updated key information such as Escrow, Arm, MIP, INV, PMI change
amounts and claim numbers, filing dates, case numbers, uniform client identifier
numbers, and uploading proof of claims for the loan order.
• Manually calculated and analyzed the Principal and Interest for accurate Notice of
2. Blue Cross Blue Shield, Durham, NC Nov 2014- Dec 2014
Claims Processor (Contractor)
• Mastered Excel to keep track of the claims received.
• Reviewed and assessed medical documents for accurate information.
• Batched Federal Employer P, Local claims for scanning.
Imperial Premium Financial Services, Cary, NC Nov 2012-July 2014
Administrative Assistant (Contract)
• Duties included analyzing financial agreements in regards to property and casualty
insurance for Fortune 500 companies.
• Analyzed loan term dates, loan amount, monthly installments for accuracy.
• Utilized the Ease Systems, Plus Systems, Work Desk and Knowledge Lake to look up
client’s account numbers and to verify client’s address and other Personal Identifiable
Information and updated information.
Two Men and a Truck, Raleigh NC June 2004-Nov 2012
Mover/Driver (Seasonal Part-Time Position Only)
• Provided excellent customer service by making sure their assets were moved in the most
• Conducted the closing and billing records and closed the payments.
Home Smart, Raleigh, NC Oct 2011-May 2012
Account Manager/Marketing Specialist
• Analyzed customer lease accounts.
• Performed underwriting for new customer applications.
• Documented all customer promises and updated customer information in the store
computer system for payment effective dates.
• Reviewed and closed lease agreements with customers.
• Reviewed operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
• Planned and coordinated activities involving sales of products and services.
• Coordinated marketing activities and policies to promote products and advertising.
• Conducted mostly outbound calls to our customers regarding their payments, and sale
Humana Inc., Raleigh, NC Oct 2010-May 2011
Administrative Assistant (Contract Position)
• Managed the packaging and shipping of health plans out to contractors, delegators, and
independent sales agents.
• Managed the trinket inventory for special events and trade shows.
• Forwarded leads to agents and managed confidential beneficiary applications for their
• Assisted the Executives, Director, and Office manager with company operations.
3. Wal-Mart Stores Inc., Raleigh, NC Aug 2008-June 2010
Assistant Store Manager (Supercenter)
• Increased profits, developed individuals, managed production by utilizing Task Manager
• Managed 4-5 million dollars of merchandise. Analyzed sales and activity reports, and
other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine
areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
• Ensured customer complaints were handled and maintained 100% customer satisfaction.
• Provided leadership, enforced company regulations, administrative tasks which included:
processing payroll, schedules, delegate daily assignments, implement promotional
campaigns, tracked/ managed inventories, analyzed and reported sales data, and
coordinated merchandise shipments, analyzed store recaps, profits & loss reports and
conducted daily meetings.
• Directed and coordinated organization's financial and budget activities to fund operations,
maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
• Determined staffing requirements, and interviewing, hiring and training.
• Inventory planning and management control.
• Day to day contact with suppliers and vendors for product management and deliveries.
• Managed Occupational Safety Hazards to be sure associates were in compliance.
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., Raleigh, NC
Operations Management Internship, (Assistant Manager Training) June 2006-Aug 2006
• Analyzed the store operations and provided excellent customer service to customers.
• Analyzed the profit and loss reports for the month.
• Conducted human resources task. Conducted interviews, project planning.
• Analyzed inventory reports to minimize shrinkage.
Walt Disney World (Internship), Orlando, FL Jan 2005-May 2005
• Provided excellent customer services at the Magic Kingdom (Pirates of the Caribbean) by
maintaining positive interaction with the general public.
• Effectively interacted with a wide range of diverse, culturally varied individuals.
Walt Disney World, Fayetteville, NC
Fayetteville State University Campus Representative Jan 2006-Jan 2007
Aug 2006-Aug 2007
• Represented the Disney College Program and The Walt Disney Company at Fayetteville
State University campus.
• Executed recruitment marketing strategies for program growth.
• Planned and prepared advertising and promotional material to increase the Disney
4. • Worked with customers, company officials, sales departments and advertising agencies.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
Fayetteville State University, Fayetteville NC
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration May 2008
The University of Oklahoma, Norman OK (Online)
Masters in Administrative Leadership
Expected Graduation Date: December 2016