1. SANDEEP KUMAR KHANDELWAL
Permanent Address: 1/A/2, Pitamber Gupta Lane Flat no.4B , Near Lenin Ground Rishra-712248 Dist:
Email Address:email@example.com, Mobile No.:9830685299 (H), 9674167035(O)
FINANCE & ACCOUNTING PROFESSIONAL
Seeking senior management assignment in the domain of finance and accounting with a progressive
company in retail or Manufacturing sectors under SAP/ERP/Tally Environment.
• Competent and committed finance and accounting / MIS professional with career success of 15 years
in managing finance & accounts operations including audit and taxation matters with renowned
business establishments under ERP/Tally Environment.
• Hands on Practical exposure Accounts handling FI/CO Module under SAP/ERP environments.
• Demonstrated functional excellence in driving initiatives to mobilize needed short and long term
financial resources to support company’s operational needs.
• Proven ability to coordinate/conduct audit, streamline entire accounting operations and finalizing
accounts within demanding time schedules.
• Adequate experience in conducting revenue analysis, driving cost control initiatives, and presenting
structured MIS reports covering Revenue, volumes, profitability, losses and cost aspects with
• Adept in assessing financial health of the company and generating analytical reports on business and
• Self driven, motivated and task focused with fine-tuned analytical and problem solving skills.
Key Strength Areas
● Financial Accounting ● Accounts Finalization ●Working Capital Management
● Budgeting/ Cost Control ● Audit ● Excise & Taxation - Central Sales Tax & VAT, ESI, EPF, WB P.Tax,
and Gratuities, Bonus & e-tds etc.● Internal Controls ● Payables/Receivables Management ●Cash/Fund
● Bank /Debtors/Vendors Reconciliation ● MIS reporting
● Strong Analytical Skills ● Cross Functional Coordination
• Appointed as Deputy Accounts Manager of Amrit Feeds Ltd As a Role of Regional Accounts
• Received “Excellent” rating during last 3 years from The HR Dept. and was promoted to the level of
Regional Accounts Manager with average 45% increment during tenure of service.
• Handled all accounting and financial function of a company in well manure.
2. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
AMRIT FEEDS LIMITED, Regional Office Kolkata (www.amritgroup.net)
March 2009 – Present
The company has strong presence in the Poultry, Cattle feeds, Fish Feeds, Frozen Chicken, Dairy Product
and Fresh Vegetable market in India.
Deputy Accounts Manager – Kolkata (West-Bengal)
Highlights of Major Responsibilities
In this company, I am entrusted with the Job responsibility of the accounts operation for the region along
with statutory and other allied matters, performance reports, MIS reports, Factory accounts etc to the
• Steering entire finance and accounting operations of the company ensuring observance of accounting
• Effectively managing entire range of accounting activities including – vouching, credit note & debit note,
Cash handling, Coordination with bank, Bank Reconciliation, Cost control, Creditors/Debtors
management, Sales accounting, cash/fund flows and finalization of regional accounts.
• Handling all accounting activities daily Weekly and Monthly of three major Factory in West Bengal (
Junglepur, Bankura and Panagarh)
• Periodically conducting scrutiny / verification of Cash Vouchers / Credit vouchers to ensure
complete authenticity and accuracy and assigning them to cost centers on daily basis.
• Meticulously implementing accounting policies and SOP at regional level. .
• Drawing operations budget and implementing internal controls to keep the expenditure levels within
budgetary parameters. Maintaining constant checks to prevent misapplication of funds.
• Tracking the cash flow position on daily basis and driving initiatives to ensure realization of
payments within agreed terms.
• Judiciously scheduling remittances to the creditors while maintaining strong cash flow position.
• Monitoring Database on regular basis like Day Book / Bank book / Inventory status.
• Furnishing stock statements / other required documents to the bank/ financial institutions, as
agreed, on monthly basis.
• Managing all tax-related issues including - Income Tax, TDS on payments & remittance, Sales Tax
/CST, Entry tax, services tax, and complying with ESI, EPF related provisions. Filing returns as per
• Coordinating statutory audit and responding to all queries of Auditors.
• Preparing and submitting structured MIS reports to the top management covering all vital
• Providing active support to the branches and leading a team of accounts officers/staff and
monitoring their activities to maximize overall team productivity.
M/S VINYAK PRECAST PRIVATE LIMITED
July 2007 – Feb 2009
• Manage entire finance & accounting operations including – budgeting, variance analysis, stock and
payroll accounts, cost accounting, payables /receivables, coordinating statutory audit and
finalization of accounts.
• Ensured compliance with all applicable statutory provisions.
3. Lux Hosiery Industries Ltd.
J.M. Hosiery Industries
Feb 2006 – May 2007
Sr. Executive Accounts
• Managed accounting operations including maintenance of books of accounts with complete
authenticity and accuracy. Played active role in facilitating finalization of accounts. In addition
effectively handled Product /job costing, Cost Variance Analysis, Bank reconciliation, and statutory
M/s TIBCO ENTERPRISE
May 1998 – January 2006
Assistant Accounts Manager
• Efficiently Handled entire accounts and excise operations including payments to creditors after due
verifications. Managed funding needs of the factory in co-ordination with HO.Finalization of books
S.R. CHOUDHURY AND ASSOCIATES, Chartered Accountants, Kolkata 1996-1999
Article ship Training/ Article Clerk
• Handled accounts , audit and Central Excise, Modvat/ Sales tax related assignments for various
Computer Skills: Fact Accounting; Tally, MS Office/ MS-Excel, MS Word; Internet, email & Windows
XP; SAP Accounting Version for Manufacturing Units Finance, Microsoft Dynamics Navision.
• C.A (Inter) Group 1 & C.A. (Foundation) The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
• B. Com (Hons), Calcutta University
• Higher Secondary (XII), The West Bengal H.S. Council
• Matric (X), The West Bengal Board of Secondary Education
Date of Birth: 3rd
Day of June, 1977
Marital Status: Married
Current CTC : 6.39 Lacs ( Included Last Performance Bonous received )
Expected Salary: Negotiable.