1. SANCHARI BOSE
Ph: +918800683303/+918017403404 (Mobile)
688, Sector 21 Pocket E
Gurgaon - 122016
To work in a stimulating and challenging milieu that would facilitate the maximum utilization
and application of my broad skills and expertise in making a positive difference to the
Young energetic result oriented Commerce professional offering around 11 years of experience, seeking
challenging assignments in the area of Office Administration, Banks, Customer Service, Finance and
Accounts, Currently associated with Pramanik Platters Pvt. Ltd. as an Sr Accounts Administrator
and previously associated with Matrix Financial Limited,Cambridge(United Kingdom) as an
Accounts Administrator managing various activities related with Accounts ,Administration,
Banking/Finance, Taxation, customer management, Treasury and payroll management; Extended
expertise in accounting software like in Sage-50, Intelliflow, TrigoldCrystal, Oracle_App, Tally, Fact,
Accord, Ex-NGN, and Fox-pro and vast knowledge of Microsoft Office and Internet; Possessing sound
knowledge in managing daily cash flow for business, calculating income tax, providing retirement benefits,
Managing service books and personal files and Cash transactions and customer grievances etc; Deep
understanding of financial domain with focus on delivering business solutions; Persuasive communicator
with exceptional relationship management skills with an ability to relate to people at any level of research
• Microsoft Office
• Oracle App User
MBA in Finance under Sikkim Manipal University
B.Com with specialization in Commerce (Accountancy Honors) from Calcutta University
Diploma in Financial Accounting System from Youth Computer Training Centre (Directorate
of Youth Services Government of West Bengal)
Sage-50 Accounts Module in United Kingdom.
Pursuing certificate courses on The successful manager, Winning business cases, Smarter
thinking, smarter working and An introduction to UK financial regulation from BPP
University in London, England
MBA project details:-
• The project is about to understand how company manages to integrate the functions of
various departments. It explains specifically how finance department works in the company
and what major role it plays in the functioning of the company.
2. • This project enhances my skill of analyzing the financial position of the company, by making
comparative analysis of the various expenses incurred and income earned by the company in
the two consecutive financial years.
• This helps me in understanding the working capital requirements of the company with the
help of ratio analysis. It explains how company manages its working capital cycle, what its
aspects are and what the approaches to the working capital handling are.
Pramanik Platters Pvt. Ltd. India (November’14 – Till
Senior Accounts Administrator
(Reporting to General Manager)
Job as an Accountant:
• Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly
and annual accounts.
• Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
• Make certain all financial reporting deadlines are met.
• Prepare financial management reports.
• Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close processes.
• Establish and monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures.
• Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
• Continuous management and support of budget and forecast activities.
• Monitor and support taxation requirements.
• Develop and maintain financial databases.
• Coordinate the audit process.
• Oversee accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses.
• Evaluate and advise on business operations including revenue and expenditure trends,
financial commitments and future revenues.
• Collect and analyze financial information to recommend or develop efficient use of resources
and procedures, provide strategic recommendations and maintain solutions to business and
• Ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations and integrity of financial data.
Job as an Administrator:
• To ensure documents are produced accurately and in the correct format.
• Create and maintain registers, filing systems and various databases.
• Assist in arranging and facilitating meetings, training events, support groups.
• Send and receive e-mails, faxes and mail on behalf of the organisation in line with procedures
and make and receive telephone calls.
• Responsive feedback and communication – internally and externally.
• Undertake projects and general administration tasks as required by management.
• Local authority liaison regarding placements and prospective placements. This includes taking
initial referral information to be passed immediately to management.
• Monitor stationary, ink and filing cabinet levels and be proactive to ensure levels do not run
• Liaise with suppliers.
• Petty cash handling and record keeping in line with procedures.
• To maintain strict confidentiality in relation to the work undertaken and ensure that all
confidential material is stored according to policies and procedures.
• Close liaison and team work with training facilitators and advisors.
• Attend relevant training sessions and put own training into practice.
• Design and create leaflets, advertising publications, information and guidance packs etc. and
be actively involved in their distribution.
3. • Meet and greet visitors/ customers and contribute to making of refreshments.
• Recognise internal and external customers and understand their different needs.
• Take/log messages. Pass messages on effectively and efficiently with full contact details made
• Appointed First Aider or equivalent.
• Fire safety duties regarding: - fire alarm testing as and when required by management
(following appropriate training), fire extinguisher use (following appropriate training), collect
signing in/ out log books for staff and visitors on the sound of fire alarm in line with
procedures and risk assessments.
• Mentor less experienced colleagues in a supportive environment.
• Share knowledge and good practice with colleagues.
• Maintain a tidy but workable office environment.
Matrix Financial Solutions Limited, Cambridge , United Kingdom (February’14 –
( Reporting to CEO and General Manager)
Office Administration :
Assisting the Financial Adviser in managing the office to exceed firm, client and regulatory
• Ordering supplies and processing expenses
• Accurately produce and maintain manual and computer files and hard copy filing systems for
each property in accordance with procedures
• Promptly process all telephone calls and deal with any queries in the absence or otherwise of
the person to whom the call is addressed.
• To be responsible for ordering stationery for the company within the allocated budget
• To maintain an archiving system, ensuring that all documentation is stored in a retrievable
system and that all non-required information is disposed of securely
• To be the point of contact for maintenance issues concerning all printers, computers,
scanners, and faxes
Account Processing :
Ensuring client accounts are processed accurately and efficiently is crucial to satisfying
• Opening, closing and transferring accounts
• Processing trade and other transactions
• Completion of client reports
• To prepare the monthly bank reconciliation
• To maintain the company’s external cashbook and post monthly to the General Ledger
• Processing and recording incomes and payments including cheques, sundry payments, foreign
• Liaise with the cash collection service, ensuring that cash is available for collection nd
according to agreed written procedures
• To be responsible for issuing petty cash payments and monthly reconciliation and replenishing
of the petty cash account
• All the jobs to get a mortgage/re-mortgage.
• Provide quotations and submit application for protection and investment.
Business Development :
• Providing and interpreting financial information
• Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends
• Analysing change and advising accordingly
• Formulating strategic and long-term business plans
• Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance
• Analysing competitors and market trends
• Developing financial management mechanisms that minimise financial risk
4. • Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers
and statutory organizations
• Arranging new sources of finance for a company's debt facilities
• Supervising staff
• Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation
Kolkata Municipal Corporation, Kolkata
State Government of West Bengal
Upper Division Assistant (May’07 – February’14)
(Reporting to Deputy Manager) (Stood first in the Departmental examination)
• Instrumental in provided necessary instruction procedures and solutions
• Providing vital counseling to the staff in some of the essential topics such as earn leave,
casual leave, maternity leave and employment condition etc.
• Handling salary compromise procedures and generation of pay slip
• Set off various positive activity curriculums
• Involved in calculation of income tax and providing them form 16
• Handling staff retirement benefits
• Look after employees transfer, promotion and increments
• Preparing of gradation list
• Taking care of service books and personal files
• Arranging travel, conferences, events and meetings
• Handling of all kind of cash transactions
• Working in tandem with the Bank
• Generate invoices/receipts of the cash transactions and make a entry of them onto the
Company Software (Oracle) and in a spreadsheet
Unicus Info Pvt. Ltd. , Kolkata ( june’04 – april’07)
(Reporting to Sr. Manager) (Best employee of the year for three consecutive years)
• Look after the monthly expenses, all accrual expenses, assets and liabilities of the company
• Prepares daily expense report, journal entries and reconciles general ledger and subsidiary
accounts; prepares monthly financial statements, including distributing monthly revenue and
expenditure reports to departments.
• Analyzes and reconciles expenditure and revenue accounts, and investment reports.
• Prepares audit schedules for external auditors.
• Assists with the preparation of the annual and mid-year budgets.
• Responsible for being familiar with the organization’s by-laws in order that all recruitment and
retention decisions are made within by-law boundaries.
• Provides activity/statistical summary reports each week to Sr. Manager.
• purchasing office supplies, processing and recoding office expenditure, expenses and invoices,
raising requisitions and purchase orders
• Assuring employees’ medical reimbursement and leave travel reimbursement.
• Presented a seminar on rapid spread of computer and its affect on modern lives.
• Undergone various Sales Promotional Training
• Undergone SAP training from SAP professionals.
• Undergone food and hygiene training in United Kingdom.
• Undergone fire safety training in United Kingdom.
• Possess good relationship building and interpersonal skills
• Hardworking and quick learner
• Commitment towards work
• Sincerity and Self-Confidence
• Good team player
• Quick adaptability to challenging situations
Languages Known: English, Hindi, Bengali,
Preferred Location: NCR-India
References: Furnished upon request
Hobbies: Changing hobbies is the main hobby but traveling and exploring the new
places with adventures are listed in the top. Painting, singing, cooking,
surfing and making new friends are among others.