2. Company Overview:
Founded in 2007 as a Telecommunications and Technology Services firm with the mission of
providing competent, objective, technically sound & unbiased solutions to customers of all sizes.
• CNSG is your single source for comprehensive, end-to-end Global Technology solutions.
• Provides solutions to over 10,000 customers.
• Supports customer billing of over $1.4 Billion annually.
• Support Agreements with hundred of providers (Network, Cloud, VOIP, UC, XaaS and more)
• From network to cloud and premise to virtualization, we create and deploy solutions that are
aligned to our clients needs and strategic direction. We provide solutions to your problems.
The depth of carrier experience and breadth of global coverage we provide is complemented by
our commitment to providing effective, efficient and long-term value to each and every customer.
3. Cyber Security
Global Network Access
Creating business value through superior CLIENT solution management
U.S. Based &
Data Center, Server
& Disaster Recovery
MS Office 365 +
Exchange, Lync and
10. Why Customers Choose CNSG?
Top Reasons Prior Challenges CNSG Solution
Managed multiple partner relationships Single point of contact
Single carrier could not service all locations, products & services Right providers for the right solution
Sales Representative churn with carriers Same Partner for the life of the relationship
and Objective Solutions
Limited to one carrier &/or fewer carrier technology solutions Optimized solution based on customer's need, not carriers offerings
Carrier offered what was most profitable for them Access to all major carriers & service providers solutions
Carrier Sales Rep has quota & would add services that were
not needed or used No quota - Providing only the solution needed
Carrier only offered the products they have & not best or
complete solution Access to all products across all providers
Carrier downplayed weakness/deficiencies Strongest provider for the location & solution required
Spend inefficiencies Economy of Scale - leveraged CNSG's overall spend scale
Wrong solution &/or unused features
CNSG's solution fit & cost analysis reduced costs &
Higher expenses & poor contract terms
Leveraged market competition to reduce expense up to 50%
with better contract terms
Internal Hiring freeze CNSG is a Free Resource
Limited Procurement & Project Management Resources Extension of procurement resources & increased efficiency
Limited Subject Matter Expertise
Leverage decades of experience with service providers &
other customers experiences
Accountability Different contact for Sales, Contract Negotiation, Engineering,
Order Management, Implementation & Billing Single Contact that is accountable through entire process
Relationships with fewer providers, technologies & solutions
available in market
Extensive portfolio of products, Integrated multi-carrier
solutions & diversity
Quality of Service
Not Responsive, one of many attitude towards customer Leveraged our overall value to the providers for our customers
Lack of Customer Advocacy
We don't work for the providers, so we can always be
Frequent Service Issues
Used extensive experience on which providers are strongest
for which solutions
Establish Performance Objectives
Align Technology to Strategy
Create tactical report on findings
Review solutions that meet objectives
Determine the Path Forward
Implementation (manage end-to-end)
That’s what we do… Together!
13. Helping customers through the
transformative movement to XaaS
XaaS, or “everything as a service,” is an emerging
business model that theorizes everything from
technology & communication services can be
delivered as a service utility.
XaaS key characteristics include:
• Decreased cost of network and IT applications
• High scalability.
• Online and automated provisioning.
• Try and buy.
• Device independence (BYOD enablement)
• Location independence.
• Term-based billing or pay-as-you-go models
Overall adaptation to purchasing technology “as a
service” is projected to dramatically increase by
Source: Gartner, Public Cloud Services Forecast, Sept 2012 (G00238928)
* Excluding Cloud Advertising
2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016
BPaaS SaaS PaaS IaaS Mgmt & Sec
BPaaS SaaS PaaS IaaS Mgmt &
5-year CAGR (2011-2016) 11.3% 19.1% 26.6% 41.8% 26.9%
Metal and Precious
HQ + multiple Global
• Over 8 individual carriers’ contracts across the globe
• Different WAN technologies per Carrier
• IT overstaffed based on WAN deployments
• 4 separate Voice Carriers for global coverage
• Needed to Deliver connectivity and enhance communications across global worksites
• Centralize business-critical operations for greater efficiency and cost savings
• Need to improve scalability for rapid on-boarding of new sites and teams
• Enhance network security
• 24x7x365 operations and support need
CNSG Engineers analyzed the problem and itemized capabilities for each provider that could help customer migrate onto one Global provider
and one private secure design.
CNSG partnered with a Global Network provider to design and deliver ONE private MPLS/VPN network with Internet security firewall within
the MPLS cloud.
Solution Included MPLS/DIA to every site globally. Managed Router and Network services. Voice and video conferencing. The “complete”
solution provide customer with:
• Reliable connectivity to all global worksites
• Centralized reporting and IT operations for greater efficiency
• Set Global SLA and guaranteed uptime for the first time
• Reduced voice service costs by as much as $10,000 per month
Industrial Case Study
HQ + 12 Branches
• 400 terminals and growing
• Healthcare regulations and Compliance
• Security compliance
• Needed higher level of security
• Needed a technology refresh
• Lacked advanced engineering skill sets
• Company Help Desk solution was in-house and needed to be outsourced
• Lacked true management and tracking system
• Users were not receiving quick, efficient or reliable service
• 24x7x365 operations and support need
CNSG Engineers analyzed the problem and itemized capabilities for each provider that could help Firm streamline their IT support, and also
their Government and industry regulations and compliance.
CNSG partnered with a national cloud provider to provide a streamlined offering to outsource and standardize IT and Desktop implementation
and support, and meeting all regulation and requirements for the hospice.
• CNSG and Cloud Provider Developed a process in order to operate IT efficiently and effectively
• CNSG and Cloud Provider worked closely with hospice’s COO and IT team to develop plan for transitioning services and support end
• Help Desk solution was implemented, enabling hospice to have single point of integration for support issues
• All incoming calls handled with defined process, issues were tracked, on-site resources were dispatched to address desktop issues
• Received IT resources and system for administration of all IT hardware acquisitions
• Streamlined order management, trouble ticketing and support system for end users
Health Care Case
16. Enterprise Case
Saved nearly 60%
on telecom costs
Consulting Firm is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner firm. With a focus on email messaging and collaboration services
integration since 1994, Firm has served a wide variety of enterprise clients in many different industries and geographic
locales. With an exceptional team of Microsoft certified consultants, they deliver technical expertise in Microsoft
Exchange, SharePoint, Office 365, Lync and Windows Server Active Directory. In need of a cost effective
communications solution that would also offer the scalability and reliability they were not getting with their previous
provider, Firm began evaluating its telecommunications services in order to effectively grow their business, leading to
the discovery of CNSG Consultants and their providers for SIP Trunking Services.
As a small organization with a highly distributed base of remote employees, it was crucial for Firm to partner with an experienced
communications company that could provide a proven level of reliability and quality deployment. In addition, companies that turn to Firm
for email messaging and collaboration services significantly reduce their technology expenses with Microsoft Lync unified
communications solutions. Therefore, it was essential for Firm to use a SIP Trunking provider, that was qualified by Microsoft to support
Lync features and functionality for additional cost savings, better enablement of remote users, enhanced collaboration and streamlined
CNSG Engineers analyzed the problem and itemized capabilities for each provider that could help Firm streamline their communications.
CNSG found the right provider that is Microsoft Lync certified with secure SIP communications.
CNSG and Provider streamlined inventory analysis, audit, DID’s, and call records; and designed a fully integrated solution with the right SIP
enablement for remote employees and mobility with Lync. The SIP solution provided Firm with Portal capability for any future adds and
growth, inward dialing capability for Local advertisement in any market, and built a disaster recovery trunks into another Lync server for
protection and diversity.
Further more, CNSG and provider were able to realize over 60% savings on Firm’s voice communications billing, which also enabled Firm to
take savings and realize further growth.
Thank you for your time!
Global: + (602) 430-9506