1. PERSONAL DETAILS
Name : Santosh Balivada
Address : Door No: 54-11-62; Sirisha Towers T-4; Maddilapalem; Vishakhapatnam
Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 91-9985832442
Talent Acquisition & Management systems professional with broad End to End Project Implementation, Account
Management and Human Capital Management experience and planning, developing, and implementing proprietary
software products, and integrating research, design, training, and documentation projects.
Possesses strong product and technical knowledge, communication, and organization skills.
Experience in Human Capital Management (HCM) SaaS systems (i.e. IBM-Kenexa Brassring, Ceridian Dayforce).
Proficiency at various levels of implementation viz. association with end-users for requirements determination,
defining the system scope, system analysis development, system configuration testing, user acceptance testing, and
documentation process re-engineering, analytics/metrics, training, system administration, etc.
Proven ability to work both independently and as a team player; talented at educating others on features of
With strong proficiency and experience in creativeness, strong analytics and leadership skills and a positive attitude,
I aspire to render quality service to the organization for it to attain its goal to the best of my ability. The process of
doing so would be to monitor, manage and maximize the available resources to the best to meet the organization’s
mission and vision and values.
• Bachelor of Engineering (Bio-Technology) from GITAM College of Engineering (affiliated to Andhra
University): August 2007 – June 2011. CGPA – 6.2
• C.B.S.E (12th) from Zinc Smelter Senior Secondary School: June 2005 – April 2007. 75%
• C.B.S.E (10th) from Sri Satya Sai Vidya Vihar: April 2005. 83%
CURRENT JOB PROFILE:
Organization : Novo Nordisk
Period : February 2016
Designation : Business Analyst II
• Change and Release Management
• Stakeholder Management
• Compliance with QBIQ
• Incident Management
• Configuration Management
• Problem support
2. • Project Management
• Lead System and Change Advisory Boards
• Test coordination / Validation
• Identify any bugs in the release notes and product enhancements/patches
• Implemented Brassring system in Europe Affiliates
• Lead Brassring workshops in Switzerland, Denmark, Poland, Belgium, Netherlands, Sweden, Norway,
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE (I):
Organization : HCL Technologies Ltd.
Period : April 2015 – December 2015
Designation : Implementation Consultant
• End to End Implementation of SAP HCM system “Ceridian Dayforce”.
• Primary focus on U.S and European clients.
• Work closely with Payroll Management; HR & WFM teams of the clients.
• Requirement gathering and Documentation of client requirements.
• Providing solution w.r.t the ERP application for the client requirements
• Documenting the solution design for the client
• Mapping the client requirements with the in-scope ERP application and documenting the same
• Configuring the application for various prototypes
• Conducting end-user training sessions
• Conducting CRP & UAT sessions with the client
• Configuring the application for production
• Performing production readiness checks
• Performing Go-Live activities
• Acquiring stakeholder sign-off at all the key milestones of a project
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE (III):
Organization : IBM India Private Limited
Period : July 2013 – March 2015
Designation : Project Consultant
Note: Kenexa was acquired by IBM and I was promoted to the role of Project Consultant
• Experienced in working on the2x based talent management and talent acquisition applications (2xBrassring
• Experienced in working Project Management of Implementing the 2x product group (2xOnboard,
• Experienced user of CRM, including creation, maintenance, follow up on Projects & Work Tickets related to
product issues concerning customer/clients.
• Responsible to conduct organizational behavior and communications skills sessions for the team members
to achieve maximum quality and efficiency.
• Participating and managing client calls as and when required to understand the need of the clients and
discuss the AoI’s (Areas of Improvements) in order to meet the business requirements with respect to CTQ
(Critical to Quality) and CTP (Critical To Process).
• SPOC for the 2xBrassring related issues.
• Manage and work on Special Project requests in a time bound manner; as and when requested by clients.
3. • Special Projects include Product Enhancements, Fast Tracked Implementations and Cross System
Integrations such as Workday, Background Check vendor integrations etc.
• Experience in working closely with internal technical teams and client teams for professional service
engagements for customization activities.
• Experience in Implementation of 2xBrassring product. Have successfully implemented end-to-end
2xBrassring product for numerous clients such as Laureate International Universities; Ford Motor Company;
HCL etc. as Implementation Engineer.
• Good understanding of Talent Acquisition trends and methodology.
• Identify any bugs in the release notes and product enhancements/patches
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE (IV):
Organization : Kenexa Pvt. Ltd.
Period : February 2012 – June 2013
Designation : Software Engineer
• Handled ongoing Product Support for numerous clients on 2xBrassring.
• Collaboration with Product Development and Management Teams regarding Product Enhancement and
• Responsible to handle the communication aspects of the production teams.
• Participate in management calls representing the training team to discuss about the BPIs/AOIs and the
challenges faced on the production floor.
• Responsible for day to day grooming of Consultants (Tech Support) in order to achieve maximum quality
• Responsible for screening of new hires on communication skill sets and help find the right talent for the
organization, so as to multiple the growth and productive.
• Plan and identify extra initiatives for the consultants.
• SME for numerous modules within the Product and the Primary Contact for Product Related Queries.
• Self motivated with an ambition to learn new things to improve my existing capabilities.
• Hard working and diligently makes sure that I meet the goals/standards to the best of my abilities.
• Passionate about leading, mentoring and nurturing a team to surpass the expectations set-forth.
• Approachable personality that allows people to come to me for any queries/suggestions etc.
• Ability to learn technologies/products in a progressive and time bound manner to reduce the gap between
learning and implementation.
• Have excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
• Have received the Best Employee of the Quarter Q4 2012 while at Kenexa.
• Was the vice-captain for the University Cricket team during college.
• Have been elected as the secretary for Social Service Guild in college and was responsible to conduct
medical camps and other extracurricular activities in college.
• Have received the Best Sports Boy in interschool competition.
• Have received the Best actor award in interschool competition.
• Have received Best Student Award.
• Have been the House Captain at school leading a group of 500 students of the house throughout the
academic year 2006-2007.
• Have received awards for debate and essay competitions in school.
4. SKILL SET:
• MS - Office, C & C++
• Project Management and Consulting.
• Team Management
• Training & Development
• Project (Software Product) Implementation (SAAS)
• Client Service & Customer Relationship Management
• Application Support & Development
• Release Management
• ITIL Foundation
• ITIL Service Transition
The above mentioned details are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. I assure you
that, if selected, I will discharge my duties to the best of my knowledge and to the complete satisfaction of
Place : Vishakhapatnam