Per Håkansson, Seattle January 24-26, 2011
Presentation made on iPad from scratch.
1. What is Ubiquitous Connectivity?
2. Visions of The Future
3. How to Beneﬁt Today
What is Ubiquitous
Buzz, buzz, buzz...
When everything and everyone is connected to each
other on a global network level.
What we know today!
• Wireless broadband will get much faster
• Devices will get cheaper, smaller and better
• Data access over ownership (cloud)
• Roaming will eventually die
• Web apps will start competing with native apps
Think of Ubiquitous
Connectivity as Electricity
100 years ago...
It will be everywhere (lol).
And that's mobile devices, growing at a daily rate of
1.6MM cell phones / day.
Less and more. Accessibility and Proximity.
E-books? What evah!
Amazon sold $1BN worth in 2010.
• Think about how ubiquitous connectivity can increase
the authentic brand experience - utilitarian or
• Focus on beneﬁts, great user experience and the right
• Find clients who put value in failing fast forward with
the right innovative partner
• Paradigm shifts are messy, put your egos aside and
collaborate to win big
• Everything will eventually connect to
• What will succeed and what will fail is
unknown but we need to experiment
• The future - to a certain extent - is already
here. Start embracing it!