We exist to protect, heal and nurture in the relentless pursuit of a cleaner, healthier
world. This means operating in a responsible and sustainable way while innovating
products that improve lives while reducing environmental impacts.
● A large demographic: Veet’s current target market consists of young female
professionals and students aged 16 – 35 who are cost-conscious and seek
● Solution for those who are apprehensive of pain.
● Includes both first-timers who are seeking but have not yet tried hair removal
products and also existing users of alternative hair removal products such as
shavers and epilators.
● Strong brand recognition, as well as leadership position in the depilatory industry.
Achieved TOM recall.
● Broad Distribution Channel: Available in local stores easily and online via the
supermarket chain’s online shopping service..
● A large market share is owned by two big competitors; Anne French and
● Difficult to build a customer loyalty in the presence of two strong
● Anne french caters more to women aged 40 and above
● Competitors are gaining market share with low price strategy
● Competitor firms cater to all SECs in the market while Veet caters to
mainly SEC A & B
● Other hair removal product usage: Venus razor, Wax, Epilators and
1. Dynamic brand which relates to the
changing needs of the global consumer
2. Convenience and a strong distribution
3. Has a wide product range like wax
strips, face wax, and sensitive skin
4. Good branding and advertising as it is
associated with celebrities like Mahira
Khan and Shradda Kapoor and Katrina
1.Presence of similar beauty products
means limited market share and high
2. Skin issues and complaints of skin
sensitivity to the chemicals.
1. Competition with beauty salons that
provide hair removal expertise
2. Safety and health concerns raised
around chemical usage.
1. Better awareness, and overcoming
the cultural taboo especially in rural
area: Veet Academy – educating
young girls on communication and
personal grooming skills
2. Tie-ups with beauty salons
3. Has potential for Brand extension:
wax, spray etc
Veet Sugar wax, gel and spray on
Can Grow Through
Marketing on the
rise Post Covid-19
New variants, and skus.
A travel size Veet cream to
introduce in kiryanas in
Veet Sugar Wax. (For older women)
Veet Face Care.
At-home hair removal
services following all Covid-
VeetMart, an online monthly
subscription based hair-
removal system for both men
Specific Objectives &
● Establishing a wide presence including entry among the BOP segments
● Improve Market image as inclusive of all, a brand all SECs can rely on
6. Retail Mix to Implement Strategies
Location: Wider distribution to include kiryanas.
The brand should place the brand in local kiryana stores where SEC C and below shop the most often.
Promotion Tik tok, radio, TV
Since TikTok has a high reach in this market, they could do influencer marketing with an influencer who is
prominent among the demographic.
TV ads can also be broadcasted especially on channels that are watched by women predominantly and
during peak hours e.g, between 7 to 10 most women are watching dramas.
YouTube ads can also be used.
Merchandise and pricing:
The brand should introduce smaller SKUs at relatively lower price to capture this segment.
Product Outlook: The packaging should resonate with the original product.
Packaging: Smaller SKUs. Brown paper can also be provided as women are often embarrassed to buy
these products without brown bag.
Parece que tiene un bloqueador de anuncios ejecutándose. Poniendo SlideShare en la lista blanca de su bloqueador de anuncios, está apoyando a nuestra comunidad de creadores de contenidos.
¿Odia los anuncios?
Hemos actualizado nuestra política de privacidad.
Hemos actualizado su política de privacidad para cumplir con las cambiantes normativas de privacidad internacionales y para ofrecerle información sobre las limitadas formas en las que utilizamos sus datos.
Puede leer los detalles a continuación. Al aceptar, usted acepta la política de privacidad actualizada.