1. SEAN FITZGERALD
PROFILE: Highly skilled and accomplished sales executive, and sales/territory manager with a track
record of steady revenue growth in diverse industries, ranking as a top producer.
QUALIFICATIONS: ● Entrepreneurial spirit, used to identify and capitalize on business growth opportunities
• Strategic visionary, providing clear direction, while building consensus for positive change
and shared objectives.
• Excellent relationship management skills to build and retain client loyalty.
• Strong advocate of teamwork, job excellence and continuous improvement.
2012 - Present CLEAN CHOICE, Litchfield, CT
OUTSIDE SALE REPRESENTATIVE/TERRITORY MANAGER
• Use market penetrations strategies including cold calls, web inquirees, research and a
referral network to obtain commercial cleaning accounts.
• Serve as a point of contact and manage existing accounts.
• Establish goals and performance metrics to encourage team ownership and accountability
• Function as a solutions seller linking services to client needs.
• Closed 35% percent of 70 current company accounts.
• Consistently meet and exceed monthly sales goals.
2010 - 2012 HEARST MEDIA SERVICES, Trumbull, CT
MEDIA SPECIALIST MANAGER
• Performed advertising sales for accounts including Connecticut Post and Stamford
• Established a detailed familiarity with our clients products, services, market, industry and
competition along with analyses of their existing advertising model.
• Functioned in a consultative role, leveraging internal and external resources to propose
comprehensive multi-media advertising strategies.
• Linked social media and print campaigns to targeted demographics.
• Built client trust and loyalty to use relationship management to up-sell and cross-sell
• Consistently exceeded sales goals.
• Recognized as top sales performer at national sales conference
2007 - 2010 JP MORGAN CHASE, Stamford, CT
• Marketed bank products and services in a business-to-business and consumer environment.
• Worked with bank clients, high net worth individuals and small business owners
conducting detailed financial analysis.
• Linked client financial analysis to their individual goals including return-on-investment.
retirement, college planning, etc.
• Served as a solutions/consultative seller and established client-focused partnerships.
• Marketed diverse products and services including business checking, credit cards, equity
lines, loan, online banking, and other products.
• Consistently ranked as a top producer in a highly competitive marketplace.
• Ranked in the top 20% nationally for all JP Morgan Chase Sales Representatives.
• Exclusive JP Morgan Sales Club Member Nationally 2008 – 2011
2. SEAN FITZGERALD Page 2
2002 – 2006 TOLL BROTHERS HOME BUILDERS, Newtown, CT
REGIONAL DIVISION SALES/ LOAN MANAGER
• Performed due diligence and risk analysis.
• Determined credit worthiness using financial/risk criteria to determine clients ability to
• Met with clients to assess income, financial statements, liquid assets, liability, cash flow,
and debt-to-equity ratios.
• Focused efforts on maximizing loan reviews while reducing risks.
• Maintained several reports for internal/external auditing.
• Calculated and distributed pricing for investor portfolios and first mortgages.
• Assisted internal processing staff with application data entry, and customer service phone
calls when necessary.
• Marketed properties by focusing on school systems, quality-of-life, proximity to cultural
centers, and transportation systems, and property appreciation values.
• Recognized in the top 5 in sales revenue nationally
• Exceeded 120% of sales goals.
2001 – 2003 OPTEMUM FINANCIAL SERVICES, Shelton, CT
WHOLESALE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
• Marketed residential and commercial loans.
• Targeted existing client base and built a referral network of real estate agents, attorneys,
CPA’s, and financial planners.
• Qualified clients via credit reviews, income verifications, debt-to-equity ratios, etc.
• Exceeded 110% of sales goals.
• Recognized nationally in top 10% for closed loans.
• Increased revenue 25% for regional retail lending division
EDUCATION: UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH CAROLINA, Columbia, SC
Bachelor of Arts in BUSINESS minor in FINANCE
References available upon request