1. SHERITA M. COOK
Areas of Expertise
Customer Satisfaction Enhancement
Teambuilding & Training
September 2005-September 2009 Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan
Bachelor of Arts in Sociology
Huntington Bank, Allen Park, Michigan
• Manage premier client portfolios of consumer lending as well as business banking
• Exceeded sales goals in 2015 by 320%.
• Cross sell consumer and business deposit products that assist in retaining and
expanding the relationship with new and existing clients.
• Provide customers with personal financial counseling and lending service in order to
discover opportunities to up sell deposit or lending products.
• Develop and maintain relationships with partners to maximize sales opportunities and
achieve sales standards with the goal of acquiring 100% of the client’s financial
February 2012-May 2015
Comcast Cable, Sterling Heights, Michigan
• Consistently meet and exceeds established goals and performance metrics and
achieves overall performance goals of the organization.
• Self-starter with demonstrated initiative and ability to Lead
• Adapt at B2B sales and negotiations with decision makers at many levels.
• Profited the company over 720,000 dollars selling phone, internet & cable services.
• Became one of the top 15% sales representatives from September 2013-2014.
• Promotes and sale the value of Comcast products and services based on a logical
relationship to customers’ needs and interests.
• Asking customers probing questions to determine which service is feasible for their
• Use a wide variety of promotional resources, analytical tools, and resource personnel
to maximize effectiveness in assigned sales territory, based on local assessment of
• Maintains flexibility with clients ever changing circumstances.
November 2009-December 2010
Greektown Casino, Detroit, Michigan
• Adhere to Michigan Gaming Regulation requirements
• Process jackpot payouts for the slot department
• Sell and redeem chips & cash back vouchers for all gaming guest
• Balance all paperwork associated with the department at the conclusion of shift
2. • Secure and document all recordable transactions made with company assets
January 2003-November 2005
Comerica Contact Centers, Auburn Hills, Michigan
• Responsible for a high volume of calls regarding personal banking needs.
• Meet and exceed budgeted goals for all lines of products.
• Assisted with “up-selling” of loans, savings accounts or other bank services.
• Assisted customers with personal banking discrepancies or concerns.
• Explained banking policies and procedures to customers.
Skills and Qualifications
• Work with Regional Sales Director and District Sales Manager to develop a local
strategy and business plan to generate recognizable increases of sales in territory.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Familiar with Microsoft Office applications.
• Ability to work with diverse populations.