• A Programmer & IT Analyst with 5 years of relevant experience in “COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY
SOLUTIONS” in analysis, design, development, testing and maintenance of object-oriented,
client-server and multi-tier Windows and web applications.
• I have a proven track record of being competent in interacting with business analysts,
stakeholders and customers at various levels. This includes gathering detailed requirements,
performing feasibility studies and managing expectations. Having worked across a variety of
domains has enabled me to gain excellent domain knowledge in Banking & Financial Services
with JPMC, eCommerce and Manufacturing & Logistics with UPS.
• Expertise in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle, Agile and water fall
• Strong Object Oriented Programming skills.
Framework using VS 2008, VS 2010 and VS 2012.
• Expertise in creating complex SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Constraints, Indexes, Views,
Cursors, Triggers, and User Defined Functions.
• Designed and developed WCF/XML web services
• Experience in manual testing and proficiency in writing test plans.
• Self-motivated, able to work with minimal supervision, and able to exercise good judgment to
keep critical systems operational
Development Tool(IDE) Visual Studio 2012/2010/2008/2005.
Programming Languages. Net Framework 3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5, C#.Net, VB.Net
Web Technologies ASP.Net 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0, Web Forms, XML Web Services, ADO.Net
Reporting Tools Crystal Reports
Databases SQL Server 2012/2008/2005.
Operating Systems Windows NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista, Windows Server 2008/2003.
Configuration & Version Control Tools TFS
Application Servers Microsoft Internet Information Services 5.0/6.0.
XML Technologies AJAX, XML Web Services.
Packages MS Office
Others LINQ, AGILE, SCRUM.
2. EDUCATION DETAILS:
Title of the Degree
College/University Year of Passing Percentage
Bachelor of Engineering
Rajiv Gandhi Technical
CBSE 2006 79.6
CBSE 2004 83.0
Cognizant Technology Solutions – August 2011 to present
Client:United Postal Services (Manufacturing & Logistics)
Project Title: UPS Supply Chain Solution Global Warehouse System
The project includes development, support and enhancements request
corresponding to various applications involved in UPS SCS supply chain process
for GWS (Global Warehouse management system). UPS SCS has applications
like SLAP (Strategic Label and Printing), SPA (Scan Print & Apply) which
automates the process of printing shipping labels, crystal reports/invoice
reports being used in shipments/packages.
Role: Module Lead & Developer
• My current role of a. Net Developer provides me with an overall view of
the business and enables me to be actively involved in various phases
of the SDLC process including requirement analysis, estimation, design,
TDD,DDD, event sourcing, release management and post
• Accurately understanding business requirements and involved in
requirement Analysis, Architecture, Design, Research & Development,
Performance Tuning, Code Reviews and Development.
Strong research & development, designing, debugging, code review and
performance optimization skills in. Net application development.
Good knowledge of Coding Practicesin C#.NET.
• Fulfilling enhancement and support requests respective to the
applications of GWS(Global warehouse system) in UPS.
• Understanding present IT architecture of GWS(Warehouse system) of
UPS and implementation of new middleware solution service (Unified
Shipping SolutionAdaptor Service), which is a bridge between GWS and
Connect ship/ADSI server. It served the purpose of taking the
Shipment info and send it to Connectship or ADIS based on target
• Team member primarily involved in creation of webservice project to
automate the process of printing PDF crystal report and loftware
labelfor a respective customer.
Client: ASOS (Ecommerce & Retail giant UK)
Project Title: ASOS Identity
Project Description: To and provide social login with single sign-on facility across multiple ASOS
applications to centralize user authentication across the enterprise enhance
the user experience.
My Responsibilities: • Involved in requirements gathering and requirements analysis.
• Created various analysis phase artifacts such as Use Cases, and
• Participated in the architecture of the entire application.
• Developed several reusable controls such as header, footer, and
address controls using ASP.NET.
• Developed business objects using C#.
• Design and Development of the module.
• Extensively working on creating and consuming ASMX web services.
• Developed data access components using C# and ADO.NET.
• Used AJAX controls for implementing partial post backs.
• Created stored procedures, triggers for data retrieval and data
• Developed various test harnesses for testing the business objects.
• Worked on user input validations, exceptional handling and logging.
Client: ASOS (Affiliates and Digital Marketing in eCommerce & Retail domain)
Project Title: ASOS Content Management System (http://www.asos.com)
The project involved requirements for small capex content management
relating to Asos website. The project involved ‘Affiliates migration’ and removal
4. from ASOS website, to a third party vendor ‘Bright tag’ such that it transform
user data into insights and engage with customers.
• Understand business requirements accurately and designing and
developing backend and front end and performing UAT for correct
implementation and proper deliverables.
• Implemented affiliate marketing and digital marketing solutions
companies like Zanox, Criteo on various pages of ASOS website like
product page, checkout page etc to track overall activity of a customer
and better suggest options to customer through the machine learning
methodologies implemented by the marketing solution companies.
• These companies track customer’s behavior and suggest accordingly to
boost sales and reduces Cost per Action.
• Coordinated with BA’s of respective DM (digital marketing) companies
to correctly understand the requirement and implement the same on
• Worked on middle tier and provided the business logic and validations
• Worked on production issues, debugging the application and fixing the
• Wrote documentation for the module that explained internal details of
• Strong analytical problem determination/solving skills
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to work independently and within a team.
• Willingness to learn.
• Self Motivated and Goal Oriented.
• Flexibility and adaptable.
5. Personal Details:
Date of Birth 16th,
Father’s Name S.K. Paliwal
Languages Known English & Hindi
Permanent Address Flat 16, Plot NO -28 Cosmos Group Housing
Society, Dwarka Sector 10.
New Delhi 110075, Delhi (UT).
Present Address F401, Manas Dreams, Baner, Pune -
I hereby declare that all the information provided above is up to my knowledge.