Seeking a challenging and rewarding position as a Software Testing Engineer, with a strong
will to prosper in any assigned duties. Passion to quickly learn and adjust to new
Environments and technologies
• A dynamic professional with 2 years of experience in the areas of Software Testing.
• Adopt in testing software products and handling projects efficiently for delivering
the required applications in a very systematic way.
• Hands on experience in Manual Testing & Automation Testing and various testing
techniques like User Interface Testing, Functionality Testing, Regression Testing and
System Integration Testing.
• Well acquainted with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), emerging software
disciplines like AGILE software development.
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with proven abilities in resolving
complex software issues.
• Working for Aiway Solutions Pvt. Ltd. from Feb – 2014 to Till date as an Asst Systems
Engineer with Testing platform.
Technical Skill Set
• Good knowledge in Requirement Gathering about projects.
• Good Knowledge in Selenium IDE tested through the automation script.
• Good knowledge in Basic SQL Queries, ETL testing.
• Good knowledge in code deployment SVN server.
• Knowledge of SQL to validate data in back end database.
• Comfortable in writing sub-queries, grouping.
2. Manual Testing
• Good knowledge of testing in all the phases of SDLC (Software Development Life
• Very good knowledge in all the phases of STLC (Software Test Life Cycle)
• Excellent in identifying Test case scenarios
• Good in Writing, Reviewing and Execution of Test cases
• Well Acquainted with Test Case Design Techniques and Bug Life Cycle.
• Excellent in doing functional, integration, system testing
• Excellent in doing regression testing and smoke testing
• Excellent in globalization testing and compatibility testing
Languages known: - C, Core java.
Operating System: - Windows XP/10, Linux
Software testing tools: - Knowledge in Quick Test Professional (QTP), Bugzilla.
• Good Communication skills
• Dedicated to hard work and good Team member
• Eager to learn and improve constantly
• Active, self-motivated and flexible.
Course Of Study
(Anna University) Sree Sastha Institute of Engineering and Technology, Chennai.
B.Tech INFORMATION-TECHNOLOGY in the Year 2013 with an aggregate of 65%.
(Dote) Apollo polytechnic college Chennai, DIPLOMA in (INFORMATION-
TECHNOLOGY) in the Year 2010 with an aggregate of 85%.
Government Boys Higher Secondary School , HSC in the Year 2008 with an
aggregate of 50%
Government Boys Higher Secondary School, SSLC in the Year 2005 with an
aggregate of 49%.
Completed Manual Testing in STC Technologies.
3. Project Details(ERP PROJECT)
1 Project Title: -Aiway Framework
Client:- Aiway Solutions Pvt Ltd.
Technologies:- Java 6.0, JSF, EJB, Web Services
Description:- There exist numerous industry specific requirements and to cater them on one
platform in order to meet across industry requirements, Aiway framework work as a
foundation platform where plug-in applications from various industry/vertical will be
deployed and running.
With increase size and complexity of the implementation of various applications, it is
necessary to develop a common framework with common set of features that can be used
across the applications. Aiway framework is a base framework for all the products and
applications on top of it any industry specific application can be developed.
2 Project Title: - Educational Enterprise Application
Client:-Aiway Solutions Pvt Ltd.
Technologies: - JSF, EJB Framework, Glass Fish, Web Services
Description: - EEA is a School and college management software developed to manage day
by day school and college operations easily and efficiently its primary aim is to automate all
activities related to school and college, starting from creating, configuring and maintenance
of all management activities including user management, defining term and shift, admission
process, class design, course ware design, time table generation and so on..One can perform
these activates with few clicks and minimum entries hence enhance the efficiency level of
management and student services to its optimum.
I did following testing on EEA & AF
♦ Prepared Test Plan
♦ Wrote Functional, Integration and system test cases.
♦ Re-viewed the Test case against Requirement specification.
♦ Executed Manual test cases and logged the defect
♦ Developed Automation Framework
♦ Converted Manual Test cases in to QTP Scripts
♦ Executed and debugged the problematic scripts
♦ Prepared Script execution Report
4. ♦ Also done mobile testing
Name : Sikkandhar MJ
Father’s Name : M. Jahangeer
Date of Birth : 08, March, 1990.
Gender : Male
Marital Status : Unmarried.
Nationality : Indian
Languages Known : English, Tamil, Hindi & Telugu.
Hobbies : Playing Shuttle and Cricket.
Permanent Address : No: 43/68 Ismail street Polur (T.K), Thiruvanamalai (Dist)
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge.
Place: (Sikkandhar MJ)