2. Before we explore the different stages of the
Buyer's Journey, let's first familiarize ourselves
with some Microsoft Teams features that will be
used in this process.
Understanding these tools will make it easier for
you to grasp how they can be applied in the
stages that follow.
3. If you're already comfortable with these
features, feel free to skip ahead to the stages.
For those who'd like a detailed walkthrough,
please watch this slide presentation.
4. Create channels for each stage of the journey.
You can create a channel for each stage including interactivities and launch
announcements, and then within the stage for each asset to drive interaction.
5. Create a landing page on Sharepoint. Add the link to page the Teams channel.
You can leverage this to display announcements, blogs, activities. [Much like a
marketing product page.]
6. Use the Annoucement feature to create the teaser launch emails ( EDMs).
You can use this to send occasional nudges too.
7. Post videos Microsoft Stream . Add the link to the channel.
Or Post video and any other self-direct content under Files.
8. Create Polls on Teams and post them in the channel.
You can use Polls as a pre-launch warm-up activity to engage learners. You can
even use polls / surveys ( PollyApps) to capture skills and knowledge gaps.
10. The benefit of leveraging this journey
design and implementing on Teams is
that you can:
Edit, change content anytime or add a learning
activity based on learner feedback.
11. Example: Allow me to share an instance from my personal
>> In one of our programs, a learner requested for an expansion of
content in a course video, along with some changes.
To address this, I arranged an expert-led live session via Teams.
>> While this may seem straightforward, the efficiency of Teams
allowed us to schedule and notify all participants effectively, ensuring
>> As for the content update, we had initially used a PowerPoint-
based video, which significantly eased the process.
We were able to swiftly make the necessary changes and republish
12. Now that you're familiar with the tools,
let's examine how we can apply them
in the Buyer's Journey stages.
Please return to the Linkedin Article to read about the above.