Management of specific projects such as the creation of an individual investors network as well as
the dissemination of Solifin’s search engine.
This includes to:
• Establish milestones, activities and plans, and manage performance against them.
• Manage time, budget and scope movement in the face of uncertainty, change and sharp
deadlines common to a rapidly growing organisation.
• Produce and manage budget and resource plans for the project and continually update
these as change occurs.
• Provide on-site leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to
meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones.
• Coordination of Solifin's Ethics Committee (agenda planning, conducting meetings, minu-
tes & follow up, etc).
• Support the director with the administrative tasks.
Solifin is looking for an experienced individual to work closely with its director to manage a
growing team and multiple projects in parallel.
Solifin is the Belgian network for impact finance created in 2019.
The mission of the association is twofold: (1) to facilitate access of social entrepreneurs to finan-
cing instruments available on the Belgian market and (2) to foster collaboration and the pooling
of resources between its members in order to strengthen the positive impact finance sector in
The ideal candidate is a trilingual (NL-FR-EN) professional with solid project management skills
and a good knowledge of the BE entrepreneurial/financial ecosystems.
Ready to start ASAP
WHAT DO WE EXPECT ?
• 7+ years’ experience in project management.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in the BE entrepreneurial/financial ecosystems.
• Trilingual (NL-FR-EN).
• Excellent stakeholder communication and management skills.
• Thorough understanding and experience of organisation's budgeting tools and processes.
• Strong drive for positive impact.
• Very competitive salary package.
• Flexible schedule (place & time).
• Young & dynamic team driven by positive impact.
• Growing sector with a lot of interactions with the ecosystem (members & partners).
• CV + cover letter for the 18th of March: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Interview during the week of the 21st of March.
• Start ideally on 4/04/22.