1. Stacey Rhodes - email@example.com
*Network Implementation, monitoring and troubleshooting
* Extensive experience in network operations; primarily provisioning, but support/ troubleshooting, sales and training experience
*Extensive Telco industry experience (20+ years)
*Expandable experience using Cisco technology and equipment
*Strong Technical Project Management
*Stellar Customer Service with both External as well as Internal Customers
*Excellent documentation skills
*Highly self-motivated, focused, self-starting
*Team player-Team builder
*Ability to train
*Network Design and Implementation
*CCNA Certification (expired)
*Cyber Security Program: A+, Network+ & Security+ certifications by NOV 2016
*Microsoft Office Expert Certification studies underway – 2 of 4 Certifications to be completed by end of AUG 2016
NetWolves, Inc., Tampa, FL [Jun-2015-Mar 2016]
- Order Specialist 2:
* Consult and guide customers with provisioning through implementation of data network circuit installations across North
America and globally
* Collaborated with carrier/customer field technicians, carrier/customer construction teams, customer property management
* Network construction build processes
- Process (ROE, LOA, Access agreements)
- Provided facility continuity testing leading to customer handoff for network implementation.
*Documented required network configurations and customer requirements from carriers, and provide technical documents to
internal engineering, internal network support team, authorized external customer consultants, and contractors to install,
configure, turn up, and support terminating network Customer Premises Equipment, including routers, firewalls, switches, etc.
* Collaboration with multiple carrier account managers required for installation processes, project reporting, and escalation
management (to include Verizon, AT&T, Bell companies, Century Link, Global Capacity, XO, Comcast, Cox Communications,
Time Warner, Brighthouse, Charter, Nitel, FPL, Frontier, Windstream, Level3, Paetec, Lightower, New edge, and more).
* Installed and activated carrier network products such as: MLPPP, MPLS, DSL, Broadband, DS-0/DS-1/DS3, FTTx, OC-X,
Ethernet & Metro Ethernet
* Kept internal databases up to date with most accurate and current status.
* Ensured installed products and services were billed accurately and timely for the next invoicing period.
Vital Network Services, Inc., Oldsmar/Tampa, FL [Feb 2011-May 2015]
- Network Operations Center Technician: triage network trouble incidents via ticketing system; troubleshoot, isolation, escalate as
needed and drive to resolution.
* Alarm Receipt & Processing,
* Monitor all customer management platforms for alarm conditions.
* Evaluate and isolate all customer site power or Telco related alarms.
* Troubleshoot alarm conditions to determine the resolution action.
* Manage and coordinate resolution actions with customers
* Manage issues with outside vendors.
* Generate and update trouble tickets to provide history on all customer issues.
* Escalate issues as needed.
* Proactively monitor requests for status of scheduled field engineers and spares to ensure adherence to customer SLA’s
* Ensure field engineers understand scope of work to be performed and arrive prepared with necessary tools prior to engaging
Applied Media Technologies Corporation, Clearwater, FL [Dec 2010-Jan 2011]
-Technical Sales Professional:
Technical sales of Message on Hold devices, Background Music players, Remote-Link Internet Protocol access consoles and
corresponding software, Business to Business sales: customer base included national chained hotel and resort properties,
national grocery store chains, high-volume restaurants and quick-serve restaurants
2. Stacey Rhodes - Resume pg.2
AT&T, Tampa, FL [Dec 2009-Nov 2010]
- Tier 2 Network Support Engineer:
Global Network Support for multiple telecom networking lines of service. Triage network trouble incidents via ticketing system;
troubleshoot, isolation, escalate as needed and drive to resolution. Answer, monitor, and assign trouble tickets and other requests
for support. Included extensive communications with a wide variety of telco providers-even internationally. Also analyzing,
troubleshooting, implementing and changing configurations, almost exclusively with Cisco equipment including routers, switches,
APs (access points for wireless transmission), etc.
AT&T, Tampa, FL [Dec 2005-Dec 2009]
- Network Solution Implementation Manager:
Enablement, provisioning and installing VPN and integrated services, worldwide. Perform Service Interworking (SIW) to also
include failover for primary services. Equipment configuration for headend and spoke sites, circuit provisioning, test & turn up and
submittal of completed site solutions to proactive maintenance and monitoring.
**Heavy Technical project management skills: coordinated multiple site roll-outs in phases for large projects. Acted as Project
Coordinator for implementing, having up to 5 other SIMs providing structured updates to me to plan and manage such
* Provisioning implementation of data network circuit-connectivity & configuration installations egress, ingress, along with all
egress-terminating equipment; delivery of service-configured equipment across North America, CALA, Europe and AP regions
* Collaborated with carrier/customer field technicians, construction teams, customer property management teams
* Provided facility continuity testing leading to customer handoff for network implementation
* Documented required network configurations and customer requirements
* Provided technical documents to internal engineering, internal network support team, authorized external customers before,
during and after install, configure, turn up, and support terminating and hosting network Customer Premises Equipment, including
routers, firewalls, switches, etc.
* Collaboration with multiple LECs – ILECs – CLECs for last-mile deliveries, handoffs and acceptance
* Installed and activated backbone network products including, but also others: MPLS, Frame Relay, DSL, Broadband, ISDN,
T1s/T3s (E1s/E3s) and fractional configurations channelized, (as was popular and highly in use at that time period) OC-X,
Ethernet & Metro Ethernet (both copper and fiber deployment)
* Kept multiple internal databases up to date with most accurate and current status for provisioning, service delivery, order
support, maintenance support, proactive monitoring and billing
Family ContinuityPrograms,Pinellas Park,FL [2003-2004]
- Case Manager:
Worked with the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office and the State of Florida Departmentof Children & Families Protective Services and Foster Care
for abused,abandoned or neglected children and families in Pinellas and Pasco Counties,FL.
HiVelocity Web Hosting,St Petersburg,FL 
- Tier 1 Tech Support/Assistant Operations:Implement, research and track all Marketing related functions for Webhosting Company.
*Science and Technology Education Innovation Center
-Cyber Security Program to specifically and directly acquire THREE (3) CompTIA, industry certifications [A+, Network+ and
Security+ by NOV 2016]
-Microsoft Office Expert: MS Word and MS Excel certifications (2 of 4) will be completed by the end of AUG 2016
*Pinellas Technical Education Center, Clearwater, FL
- Network Support- National Vocational-Technical Honor Society; CCNA certified
*St. Petersburg College, Largo, FL
- Network Security, misc. degree-seeking coursework (Management of Information Services)
*Tampa College, Clearwater, FL
- AS - Business Administration - Soroptomist Training Awards (Local and Regional)
*St. Petersburg Vocational-Technical Institute, St Petersburg, FL
- Commercial Art
NOTEWORTHY:Have applied for Cisco’s Cyber Security Initiative, hoping for selection as part of their $10M
Scholarship to acquire CCNA Cyber Operations Associates and CCIE Cyber Operations Experts