1. Suchitra V Patil
Contacts: 39311040 & 66391880 / E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
To obtain a challenging and responsible position in a professionally managed organization. I am
looking forward for an opportunity, where I can utilize my skills in contributing effectively for the
success of the organization and learn to enhance my knowledge for implementing the same in
achieving the organizational goal.
• MBA from Karnataka State Open University, Mysore in the year 2006
Secured IX Rank to the University.
Project Details : ‘Strategies of Employee Retention’
in Mahendra Associates, Bangalore – Channel Partners of 3M India Limited.
• B.Sc from Karnataka University, Dharwad in the year 2001.
• Senior English Examination in 1993 conducted by I.L.S., Jaipur.
• Diploma English Examination in 1994 conducted by I.L.S., Jaipur
Extra Curricular Activities:
Participated and won awards as a best volunteer in district level inter collegiate N.S.S. camp.
1. A. A. BIN HINDI B.S.C. (c) – KINGDOM OF BAHRAIN (July 2011 till date)
a. Designation : HR Officer from Jan – 2015 till date
• Delivering a comprehensive HR service to the assigned business groups.
• Support all business objectives of the company by aligning Human Resource activities with the
organizational goals and objectives.
• Establishing and developing Employee Engagement and Relations activities across the assigned
• Talent acquisition & management: local and overseas hiring projects, campus recruitments, job
fairs - all to meet the requirements of the assigned group staffing needs. Plan and conductsnew
employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.
• Performance Management & Training Plan: identifying, evaluating, and resolving human
relation and work performance problems, providing functional guidance to all the assigned
divisions, involving in performance management and appraisal process, recommend and manage
the staff development programs.
2. • Learning and development: providing guidance on development for managers and their teams,
Talent identification. Ensures planning, monitoring and evaluate appraisal of employee work results
by training managers to coach and discipline employees, scheduling management conferences with
employees, hearing and resolving employee grievances, counseling employees and supervisors.
• Recruitment and retention: managing talent and succession planning, taking overall responsibility
for recruitment activity and campaigns- local and overseas. Responsible for the complete new-hire
process including ensuring requisitions forms, developing JD, checking if the position is budgeted,
sourcing and resourcing the CVs of eligible candidates, screening interviews, assist in final
interviews, Releasing offer letter, on-boarding processes and budgets are adhered to.
• Employee relations: Managing absence, disciplinarians, grievances and sickness,
Measuring employee satisfaction and identifying areas that require improvement. Act as the first
point of contact for management and employees for performance counseling, advice and resolution
on a broad range of general HR issues.
• Policies & Procedures: Ensure quality procedures compliance in all Human Resource actions
including Affirmative Action Plan. Advise departmental managers regarding policy interpretation,
procedure and employee relations. Counsel and assist employees with problems and questions
relating to policy, procedures, and any miscellaneous employment concerns. Oversees the analysis,
maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other
departments in the organization.
• Actively promoting HR Branding within the group and outside. Supports the company’s
corporate social responsibility programs
• Participation in a wide variety of Human Resources projects.
b. Designation : HR Coordinator from July 2011 till Dec 2014
• Respond to all employment inquiries both internal and external.
• Arrangement of printing related job (like, business cards, letter heads etc.), purchases
and procurement of stationary and office supplies.
• Collect completed Manpower Requisitions Forms from Managers / Division heads.
• Investigate, search and monitor all possible avenues for recruitment to source the best
possible candidate for the vacancy
• Conduct Preliminary feedback interviews of candidates either by telephone or in –
person with short listed candidates prior to sending the CV’s to the relevant division
• Organize all necessary arrangements for interviews if required by Div. heads/Managers.
• Preare and circulate the office correspondences & Memo.
• Making the Visa arrangements for the Business Heads during their Business Trips.
• Ticket issuance to the employees travelling for their vacation and business trips.
• Responsible for the Passport custody Timely renewal of the Work Visa (RP) and
2. BRC WELDMESH (GULF) WLL – KINGDOM OF BAHRAIN (Nov 2008 – July
Designation: Executive Secretary / HR Coordinator
3. • Recruitment: CV synchronizing, preliminary interview, induction, looking after appointment
letter, resignation letters, loan application, exit interviews and show cause notices.
• Personnel file maintaining, handling staff issues.
• Organizing the Board meeting, documentation of agenda, minutes of the meeting and the
• Travel arrangements / Hotel reservation for the GM and staff for any event.
• Office administration like stationery purchase, housekeeping, negotiating with the vendors and
• Communicating with the customers by sending enquiries, quotations, and orders.
• Serve as a liaison between the GM and other department (internal and external).
• Control and documentation of Fax in and Fax out.
• Coordinating with collection department by sending reminders and follow-ups.
3. STARDUST Co. WLL – KINGDOM OF BAHRAIN (June 2006 to September 2006)
Designation: Office Assistant
• Preparing Invoices, quotations and collection.
• Coordinating with the promoters and clients in regards to promotions and daily report of
• Handling of incoming and outgoing calls.
• Preparation of salary statements and salary slips.
• Payment to promoters.
4. MAHENDRA ASSOCIATES – Channel Partners of 3M India Limited, BANGALORE
a. Designation: Sales Coordinator from December 2004 to October 2005
• Handling and transferring leads, sending proposals, order processing till the job execution.
• Collection, follow ups on order and service
• Data filing
• Report maintenance of field staff on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
• Stock record, order placing to the principle
• Weekly and monthly review of the team
• Mailers and communication to the internal and external customers.
b. Designation: HR Intern from November 2005 to February 2006
• Scheduling and conducting the first round of interview, entry and exit formalities, induction and
job profile introduction, target setting and performance evaluation
• Mailers to the employees
4. • Report maintenance from all the branches
• Organizing for monthly review, feedback collection on any activity conducted in the
Ruby Award – best Sales Coordinator for the month of:
1. May 2005 2. July 2005 3. September 2005
Cats Eye Award – Clean Workstation, Updated data maintenance, fast data retrieving, file
management (physical / system) and process following for the month of:
1. January 2005 2. July 2005
5. GE INDIA TECHNOLOGY CENTRE (on contract), BANGALORE
Designation: HR Assistant from September 2003 to November 2004
• Coordinating with the HR Manager by providing recruitment assistance
• Head hunting / executive search, screening of resumes.
• Filing up personal interview forms, scheduling interviews, closing the offer, reference checking
of the new joiner and maintaining the data base.
• Fixing up the appointments and meetings of the leaders and vendors, maintaining their calendar,
minutes of meeting.
• Organizing and arranging the necessities for their meeting and training.
6. SHAREKHAN, BANGALORE
Designation: Customer Service Representative from August 2001 to September 2002
• Tele calling and introduction of ShareKhan Demat account (online / offline)
• Generating revenue by introducing the clients to trade on daily basis by keeping them updated
about the market movements by mails and phone calls.
• Customer Service, regular follow ups on payment and account renewing.
• Maintenance of Back Office reports.
Achievement: Blooming Representative (Jan 2002 to June 2002): First runner up to reach the
target set in opening the Demat accounts for South India.
Date of Birth : 19th
Nationality : Indian
Passport No. : G4316352
CPR / Bahrain Driving license No: 800732049