Se ha denunciado esta presentación.
Name : Sakharam (Suhas) Sadguru Ajgaonkar
Official :SPMESM, Ist Floor , Dattaji Bhale Blood Bank, Dr Hedgewar Rugnalaya
Campus, Garkheda, Aurangabad 431005
Residential : B9, Madhav Appartment, Keshavnagari, Shahanoorwadi, Aurangabad
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact : 9403018917
Birth Date : 16th
Educational Qualification :
Qualification Institute Year of Passing
M.Sc. (Env. Sc.) Dr BAMU, Aurangabad 2012
B.Sc. (Agri), Dr BSKKV, Dapoli 2000
Professional Experience :
Institute Designation Duration
SPMESM, Abad Project Director, NRM Since 2010
SPMESM, Abad Joint Secretary 2011 – 14
RD Department, BAVP Manager Agril Welfare since 2010
RD Department, BAVP Social worker 2007 - 2010
Janaseva Foundation, Silvassa Agri extension worker 2000 - 2007
Area of Work :
1) Agricultural Extension -
• Coordinated an unique project of Extension of Savant’s Integrated Rice Agro
Technology amongst 3500 Tribal Farmers in Western Ghat. Project Area
involved was Dhule, Nandurbar Districts in Maharashtra and Dang District in
Gujrat. (2000 – 2007)
• Coordinated “Extension Through Voluntary Organization”(Dept of
Agriculture, GOI) Program coordination in Dhule & Nandurbar Districts. It was
movement of agro technology transfer under program by 1500 Tribal
Farmers. (2000 – 2007). The work is now continuing by local community
based farmers organization “Baliraja Krushak Mandal, Nawapur” formed
• Krushi Kanya program is program of Agricultural literacy of 750 farm women.
The program deals with Agro technology transfer for farm women. The Froint
Line Demonstration of different agricultural techniques will be arranged in 15
villages. Suman Ramesh Tulsiyani Trust supported the project.
2) Natural Resource Management -
• Community Conservation of forest - Active role in Community Conservation
of forest of 2000 acres area in Dhule & Nandurbar Districts.
• Lakshavruksha Lagavad program (Fruit tree plantation) - 78000 fruit trees
planted on 1500 farms in 21 villages with 50 % survival rate. 110 fruit
orchards of Organge, Mango, Pomogranate, Tamarind etc developed in
• UNDP-GEF-SGP Bibba Project (2009 - 11) – Process simplification of the
Marking nut – Bibba which reduced health hazzards due to blistering effects
of BNSL. It was R&D project developed hand and paddle operated bibba
Dehullar and value addition products of nutritious kernel 'Godambi'. An open
patent process of Dehuller is ongoing.
• Solar Energy Project (2011 – 13) – Establishing a solar recharge station for 50
lanterns in 20 villages for lightening of rural poor's home during powercut.
• NABARD KEF GIZ UPNRM project ( 2012 – 2016)– The project deals with 120
farmer groups from 15 villages of Aurangabad and Jalna Districts. 600 farmers
installed drip irrigation from term loan provided by NABARD. The project
completed its first year with 90 % recovery. The average cotton production of
one acre is changed to 15 quintal per acre from 8 quintal per acre.
• Amrutkumbh (2014 – 2015) – Integrated Watershed development program at
Pokhari Tal – Jafrabad, Dist – Jalna. The project deals with construction of 2
new Cement Nala Bunds (CNB) with Shirpur pattern and excavation of silt
from 5 existing CNBs and 3 Mati Nala Bandhs. It also aims at optimum
utilization through water user groups and at improving 30 % income of village
through post watershed agro extension activities. The project is supported by
L & T Finance.
• Tushar Samrudhdhi ( 2014 – 2017 ) – Restoration of defunct water structures
of Dudhana at Charatha and Shelud Tal & Dist – Aurangabad. It aims at
optimum utilization of available water and maintenance of water structures
through water use groups and at improving income of farmers through
watershed plus activities. The project created capacity of 3 cr. Lit of water
storage and 18 Cr. Lit of Groundwater recharge. The project is supported by
IL & FS SIG (Nalanda), Forbes Foundation, Pune and CII Foundation.
• Jal Abhiyan (2016 – 2017)- Initiated Watershed Development work as people
movement to fight against deadly drought in Marathwada. Keligavhan, Najik
Pangari, Matrewadi, Padali and Dhoksal villages in Jalna district and
Dhonkheda, Khamkheda, Donwada and Gungi Gevrai villages from
Aurangabad district. Total 201.34 Million liter water storage capacity of
existing water structures improved with 30 % participation of people. The
work has converted in movement of community.
• Drought Relief work (2013) – Cattle camp for 925 cattle, restoration of water
structures, free scholarship, Shirpur pattern work at Dahigavhan and
3) Rural Development -
• Integrated Rural Development "Gram samrudhdi - Pophala" (2012 – 2015 ) -
The project deals with integrated watershed management through
construction of 5 new Mati Nala Bandhs, excavation of 5000 brass silt from
village Pond, restoration of 2 existing Mati Nala Bandhs, Water Absorption
trenches and Continuous contour Trenches on 200 ha. It also aims at
optimum utilization through water budget. The project has 30 % increases in
income of village through post watershed agro extension activities. The
project deals with domestic water storage use, solar street lights, income
generating activities like Teel Laddu, Papad, Kuradayee, Kharuvadya etc. The
project is supported by Sterlite Technologies Ltd.
• Integrated Rural Development Gram samrudhdi - Khamkheda (2014 – 2017) -
The project deals with integrated watershed management through
excavation of 5000 brass silt from village Pond, restoration of 7 existing Mati
Nala Bunds, Water Absorption trenches and Continuous contour Trenches on
200 ha. It also aims at optimum utilization through water budget. The project
deals with income generating activities like bakery. The project is supported
by Sterlite Technologies Ltd.
• Primary Veterinary Health worker "Gokulam PashuDhan Arogyasathi" ( 2008
– 2012) : Health volunteer for veterinary health for village in 45 villages of
Aurangabad district. PAS worked in areas of First aid, Vaccination,
Deworming, fodder cropping, correction of malnutrition of calves,
improvement of Deshi breed.
4) Empowerment -
• Lead role in SHG Add on Program by NABARD MRCP in Dhule, Nandurbar and
• Domestic wireman course – SPMESM organizes a training of domestic
wireman for 80 students. The project is supported by L&T PCT
• Enterprenuer development of local rural youth through poultry, chaffcutting,
mesonary work, shednet plantation, well depening equipments etc with the
help of Shelgikar Fund, Kalpavat.
Membership / Affiliations / Honor:
Environment Service Scheme VO representative
GEOFORUM VO representative
NABARD RIF PMRC member
Honey bee centre, KVIC, Sillod Advisor
Forest Conservation Work, Baripada Social worker
Natu Foundation Sevavrati Karykarta
Vasundhara International Film Festival Vasundharamitra
Dr BAMU, ENVS Dept. Ph D Student
Sakharam ( Suhas ) Sadguru Ajgaonkar Date :