1. SURBHI MAHENDRU Mobile: 7875670390 Email: email@example.com
Seeking assignments in Software Testing and Quality Assurance with an organisation of repute
A dynamic professional with 2 years of experience in the areas of AutomationTesting.
Adept in testing software products and handling projects efficiently for delivering the required applications
in a very systematic way.
Hands on experience in Manual Testing, Automation testing and various testing techniques like User
Interface Testing, Functionality Testing, Analytics Testing, Accessibility Testing, Regression Testing and
System Integration Testing.
Well acquainted with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), emerging software disciplines like AGILE
software development and Extreme Programming.
Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with proven abilities in resolving complex software issues.
- Performing various testing for the software.
- Engineering test cases design / strategies for design verification / product validation.
- Reviewing the functional requirement document.
- Conducting Functional Testing, Integration Testing and System Testing.
- Handling Smoke Testing, Compatibility Testing, Accessibility Testing, Web Analytics Testing, Link Testing
and Usability Testing.
- Creating test scrips in Testng framework in Selenium.
- Well acquainted with Software Test Life cycle (STLC).
- Actively involved in reviewing of Test Plan.
- Writing and reviewing of Test cases using Test Case Design Techniques.
- Creating Test data for functional Testing.
- Executed Basic SQL Queries.
- Knowledge preparing Requirement Traceability Matrix.
- Good Knowledge on Automation using Selenium IDE and Selenium WebDriver.
- Well versed with tools such as QC (Quality Center), Rally and JIRA.
Tools : Q.C 9.0, Rally, JIRA, WAT, NVDA Screen Reader, SoapUI, WinScp
Databases : Oracle 9i, 10g
Languages : J2SE
OS : Windows 2000 / XP, UNIX
Package : MS-Suite (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
2. EMPLOYMENT CHRONICLE
AMDOCS INDIA Software Engineer- Testing June ’14 to till date
Att.com ( June 2014- Present)
Client : AT&T
Testing Approach : Manual Testing, automation testing and sql
Bug tracking Tools : Rally and QC
Scope: att.com is an Ecommerce website where in AT&T offers various online telecom services to customers .
2 Types of services are provided to users: U-Verse and Wireless. I mainly tested web pages of this site which
involved Wireless services.
• As a test engineer was involved in testing different releases of various functionalities on the website.
• Few releases I worked on : Next Phase 2.0 Simplification offer, Checkout Incubator monthly
releases, Home Page Upper Funnel Redesign, Connected Car, Buy Flow Optimization, Easy
Activation Portal and Marketing Data Visualization using Adobe Analytics Tool.
• Understanding the Customer Requirement Specifications and Software Requirement specification
• Involved in System Requirement Specification Review against Customer Requirement Specification
• Involved in designing and reviewing Test Cases and Test Scenarios.
• Executed written Test Cases.
• Performed Functional, Accessibility and Web Analytics Testing.
• Involved in desktop, tablet and mobile testing for all the releases.
• Created automation scripts for Regression Test cases using GINGER automation Tool, Selenium
IDE and Selenium WebDriver.
• Created test data using Telegance.
• Created Macro Enabled Excel sheet to perform Adobe Analytics testing.
• Performed accessibility testing using various tools such as NVDA Screen Reader, WAT Toolbar and
• Involved in End to End testing on Order Gateway.
• Analytics testing via Webtrends Reporting Tool and Adobe Analytics Tool.
• Involved in Integration Testing
• Involved in preparing Requirement Traceability Matrix.
• Performed Ad-hoc Testing.
• Identified the Defects and Tracked the Defects
• Interacted with Developers for Bug fixes and Problem Resolution.
• Participated in Standup, Regular, Weekly project status meetings related to testing with
teammates, Test lead and Project Manager.
• Sending Weekly Reports to the Client
• Member in Defect Evaluation Team
• Involved in Acceptance Testing.
• Bachelors of Engineering (B.E) in Electronics and Communication from Rayat and Bahra Institute of
Engineering and Nano-Technology - affliated to Punjab Technical University (PTU)
Date of Birth: May 27, 1992
Current Address: Pune
Marital Status: Single
PAN Number : CLVPM5285K