1. SURESH REDDY TIRUPURAM
+1 (251)-554-8852 email@example.com
• Over one and half years of Experience as a software developer in all phases of Software Development
Life Cycle such as Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment, and Maintenance of web
• Over 2+ years of experience in application Security Services and Identity & Access Management, my
core expertise lies in Oracle’s IDAM Suite with experience over OIM Oracle Identity Manager, Oracle
SQL, Oracle Access Manager. By far, I have worked exemplary with fellow team members and have been
appreciated by client stakeholder’s numerous times as well as internal team and higher management
inside my employer practice group with Exceeds Expectations and Outstanding Performance ratings.
• Working experience in agile environment using scrum methodology.
• Experience in MVC 3.0/4.0 (Model View Controller) architecture with ASP.NET framework and
Microsoft.NET Design patterns.
• Experience in gathering customer and functional requirements and converting them to technical
requirements, applying OOAD concepts, Design Patterns and Test Driven Development (TDD).
• Extensively used Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation
(WPF), Windows Workflow Foundation (WWF) and WEB API & Web services for Web applications using
SOAP, REST, WSDL, UDDI.
• Experience in creating use case diagrams, class diagrams, activity diagrams, sequence diagrams, page
flow diagrams using UML technologies.
• Utilized ADO.NET Entity framework extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation
• Implemented Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts in all the applications.
• Experience in Database Analysis/Design/Normalization/Manipulation processes using SQL Server
2008/12, pgAdmin III and Oracle9i/11g R2.
Knowledge on developing the web application using framework like Language Integrated Query (LINQ)
and Entity framework 3.5.
• Used LINQ to Entities, LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML and LINQ to Objects for retrieving the data
• Expert in writing T-SQL statements for creating Tables, Indexes, Views and Constraints.
• Expert on developing SQL Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions and Views for Backend process
using SQL Server.
• Worked experience on the source control software packages like Microsoft Team foundation Server
(TFS) and GitHub.
• Experience in implementing and performing Unit and Integration Testing using Nunit testing framework.
• Ability to work on strenuous team/single projects and meet deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills, strong organization and interpersonal skills and a very good team
player, capable of working independently with minimal supervision, and perform as part of a team.
• Installation, Configuration and integration of Oracle Identity Manager with Target systems.
• Good Table Level Knowledge in OIM and Issue debugging is one of the major work highlight.
• Provisioning, reconciliation processes.
• UDF Addition, customization using Sandboxes.
• UI Customization based on requirement.
• Access Policy Configuration.
• Custom Schedule Tasks, event handlers, custom adapters based on requirement.
• Very good work experience on different types of access certifications.
• Good work experience on queries using SQL, experience in preparing user account, Certifications.
• Good knowledge on Linux commands and oracle SQL.
2. Client: AIMS, USA College of Medicine, Mobile, AL. Sept 2015 – Dec 2016
Role: .NET Developer
Description: Alabama Incident Management System is a disaster recovery system in Alabama state.
Implemented as a website to access the availability of resources like Hospitals, Doctors, beds, and many
other facilities. My role is to develop models for AIMS website, Perform Integration Testing and Unit Testing
using NUnit for AIMS in ASP .Net and maintenance of website.
• Gathered Client requirements and converting them into the Technical Specifications and developed Web
forms using C#.NET.
JSON, C#, Sql developer for pgAdmin III, WCF, REST, Web API technologies.
• Worked closely with Business Teams and Technical Design Architects to understand the flow and client
enhancements to the existing applications along with the QA Team.
• Used Microsoft Entity Framework Code First approach for the Data Access Layer for the ASP.NET MVC 4
• Implemented, integrated, and maintained the client server and web related applications using ASP.NET 4.0
with Visual Studio 2013, Java Scripts, jQuery, AJAX, HTML, pgAdmin III.
• Set up the application development environment by using Microsoft TFS.
• Implemented Agile Methodologies for the existing applications. They are all divided into sprints and day to
day scrum meetings are conducted to discuss on the deliverables.
• Used C# .NET to develop code behind business logic.
• Created new model classes in Web API to hold data.
• Wrote unit test methods to make sure that functionality is working.
• Grid view and Custom paging were used to display huge amount of data.
• Used the Entity Framework 4.0 for the use of LINQ-based Data Access.
Environment: .NET Framework 4.0/4.5, MVC, C#, WEB API, pgAdmin III, Visual Studio 2012/2015, SQL
Developer, Team Foundation Server(TFS), XML, Agile Development, Web Services, CSS, ADO.NET.
Client: University of South Alabama, Mobile, AL. August 2016 - Dec 2016
Description: Permaculture is a website, which includes Animals, Nature and wildlife, Gardening, herbs,
Vegetables, and Orchard. We have including each of these as a module in the website. This website is to
update Farmers or customers like when a plant is gardening and in which period we can plant it, various
species of animals like its breed and individual animals. Also we include all the animals, their breeds, birth
date, birthplace and many varying species. We include a registration form for both farmer and a customer
to register and login to access the respective modules.
• Developed website from scratch.
• Utilized ADO.Net technology extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation using
• Used ASP.Net Master Pages that were common throughout the application and content pages.
• Written Stored Procedures in SQL Server 2012 and used ADO .Net with Grid View, Data List, Details
3. view, Repeaters, Dataset Classes for data manipulation.
• Created and maintained database objects like complex Stored Procedures, and Tables, Views and SQL
• Written Queries using T-SQL Statements, Views, User Defined Functions, Stored Procedures, Triggers
in SQL Server 2012 for inserting/Updating/Deleting the data into the relational tables.
• Implemented Unit Testing, Integration Testing and System Testing using NUnit.
• Responsible for maintaining versions of source code using Team Foundation Server.
Environment: C# .NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, AJAX, PL/SQL, Visual Studio .NET, WCF, LINQ, SQL
Server 2012, XML, NUnit, TFS, CSS.
Client: Best Buy, Wipro Technologies, IN Jul 2013 - Aug 2015
Identity Management Solution based on Oracle Identity Manager, OIM integrated with different target
systems Active Directory, Light Weight Directory Protocol and several disconnected type of applications,
using OIM for Access Certifications and maintaining user life cycle management.
• Worked on extending the OOTB Connector functionality, adding attributes for provisioning and
• Integrating OIM with Target Systems Active Directory, Light Weight Directory Protocol, and several
• Worked on Custom Schedule Task development and deployment as per enhancement related work.
• Worked on Migration activity of OIM from 9i to 11g.
• Very good work experience on different types of Access Certifications in OIM11g R2 PS2 which includes
certification definitions creations, kicking off Certification, setting up reminders etc.
• Real time production issues, server related issues, troubleshooting and daily monitoring Issues like
rejected task etc.
• Worked on custom adapter (process task) creation as per requirement.
• Worked on regular patch upgrade activities on servers includes Bundle Patches, One-off Patches, WLS
• Integration of disconnected applications with OIM system.
• Worked on Custom event handlers based on the requirement.
• UDF addition, related UI Customizations, Worked on Managing Sandboxes (creation, Publishing,
• Worked on OIM Self-Service UI Customizations based on requirement.
• Auto provisioning of Accounts to target system using Role based Access policy configuration.
• New Entitlement integrations, new Account Creations, Defining IT Resources, configuring Reconciliation
and other enhancement/maintenance worked related to target systems like AD and Novell E-Directory.
• Developing Queries on different scenarios using OIM tables.
• Worked on plan and execution of Disaster Recovery tests happened in last couple of years.
• Worked on flat file Connector as per Customer requirement.
• Direct interaction with customer for better understanding their requirements and part of weekly status
• Worked on documentation of different development and support related work.
Master’s in Information Systems, GPA: 3.83/4.0
University of South Alabama
Bachelor’s in Computer Science and Engineering, GPA: 3.75/4.0
Sri Venkateswara University College of Engineering
4. Technical Skills:
Languages: C#, Visual Basic, C, C++, T-SQL, PL/SQL, Java Script, jQuery.
.NET Technologies: .NET, C#.NET, ADO.NET, ASP.NET Windows Forms, Web Forms,
MVC, WCF, WPF, WWF, LINQ.
Web Technologies: XML, HTML, XHTML, XAML, CSS, XSL, XSLT, AJAX, Silverlight, AngularJS.
Servers: IIS, Apache Tomcat.
Databases: MS-SQL Server, 2008/2012, MS Access, Oracle 9i/10g/11g R2.
Platforms: Windows, Windows XP, Windows NT, Vista/7, LINUX, UNIX.
Source Control: Team Foundation Server (TFS), GitHub.
Network Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, SOAP, UDDI.
Development Tools: Visual Studio 2008/2012/2015, XML, SSIS.
Microsoft Office Tools: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook.
Identity Management Suites: Oracle Identity Manager 11g & 9i.
Application Servers: Oracle WebLogic Server 10g & 11g R1 64 bit
Programming Languages: C, Java.