The main objective the project is to provide highly
reliable security system for the safety of women.
The proposed system is based advanced sensors,
Microcontroller and GSM.
Jun 24, 2014 2
3. EXISTING SYSTEM
• There are many electronic devices and systems are
used to provide security for human.
• Spy camera is the most popular method for providing
security which is unreliable.
• The existing systems are of wired systems and most
of them are alarming systems which is conventional
and cannot communicate efficiently.
Jun 24, 2014 3
4. PROPOSED SYSTEM
• The proposed system is specially for the women safety and
overcomes the disadvantages of existing systems.
• In this proposed system when the women is in danger it can be
intimated immediately to the control rooms.
• Transmitter part contains heart beat sensor, temperature sensor
and vibration sensor. They collects the signal information from
women’s body and give it to the processor.
• After processing, it transmits the signal over network to receiver
which is the control room
• The instant mic and amplifier strengthens the voice the women
screams or shout above the threshold limit.
Jun 24, 2014 4
8. Receiver section
• In the receiver, PC receiver the signal from the GSM
Module and the video recorded at the transmitter
section is transmitted through GSM and stored in the
PC. Accordingly the control room can take necessary
action after the reception of the signals.
Jun 24, 2014 8
10. CIRCUIT DESCRIPTION
• Port B is interfaced to the LCD
• Port C is interfaced to the sensors, Amplifiers
• Port D is interfaced to GSM and GPS.
• LM 7805 is the voltage regulator to regulate it
Jun 24, 2014 10
13. SOFTWARE MODULE
• Arduino is an open-source electronics prototyping platform
based on flexible, easy-to-use hardware and software. It's
intended for artists, designers, hobbyists, and anyone
interested in creating interactive objects or environments.
• Arduino can sense the environment by receiving input from a
variety of sensors and can affect its surroundings by
controlling lights, motors, and other actuators.
• The micro controller on the board is programmed using
the Arduino programming language (based on wiring) and the
Arduino development environment (based on processing).
• Arduino projects can be stand-alone or they can communicate
with software running on a computer (e.g. Flash,
Jun 24, 2014 13
• Flexible one
• Low cost
• Less weight
• Easy coding & maintenance
• Minute variations also captured by the sensors
Jun 24, 2014 14
• Through study and analysis, the wireless automated security
system for women was studied. This system based on GSM
technology and the main component used is ATMEGA8
microcontroller with Arduino tool is used. This device will be
very much useful to women, whenever they went outside
alone. It is practically possible one and economically comfort
Jun 24, 2014 15