1. Tamara M. Brocius
237 Hammocks Drive, Orchard Park, NY 14127 • 716-341-3779 • firstname.lastname@example.org
A well-presented, industrious and highly motivated individual with extensive in-depth experience of the
banking/credit and global markets trading industry. Possess a wide range of abilities from providing
support and leadership within team setting and have independent reasoning discretion and
comprehension of laws and regulations, including the ability to explain and clarify them. Proven track
record to complete any given task in a timely and efficient manner.
Credit Report analysis MS Office OFAC regulations AML regulations
Mortgage lending Project management Bulk data updates Compliance
Auditing Quality assurance Financial risk control Time management
KYS regulations Problem solving Efficiency Client on-boarding
Word/Excel/Access Power-point Training Account management
KYC regulations Document Processing Underwriting Mortgage originations
Loan modifications FDCPA Skip-tracing Global Markets
Manage loan pipelines Financial Analysis Debt to income ratios Industry specific software
Citigroup Global Markets – Capital Markets April 2013 – December 2014
Senior Document Processor – Information Services Group – Accounts Control Group
• OFAC Certified – to clear and update Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) – fully comprehend
all sanctions and regulations set forth by OFAC as well as Citi Global private company
• Located/analyzed required CIP (Customer Identification Program) documentation for such
accounts that meet IRS, SEC, OFAC, AML, KYC Regulations and other government entities. This
is required to ensure clients are legitimate legal entities based on information provided by clients
for account opening. Examples; Prospectus’, Certificate of Incorporations, Annual Reports.
Certificates of Registration.
• Uploaded documents into AWD/Citrix system, using company enforced methods, such as;
Creating PDF’s, converting documents to PDF’s.
• Managed spreadsheet in Share-point software to keep up to date data.
• Coded documents based on internal system requirements.
• Managed 4000+ pipeline that included Over the Counter Derivatives accounts for Global Markets,
ensuring that each account has met Legal Guidelines with supporting documentation.
• Sent out weekly reports to COB Team and to upper management with document status updates
and requested new documentation as needed.
• Assisted other colleagues with uploading documentation for Global accounts including but not
limited to: cloning documents in AWD sometimes in thousands of increments using process
created by CITI for bulk uploads.
• Assisted colleagues with bulk updates – this could include multiple types of updates to existing
accounts and/or opening new accounts. Location, uploading/scanning and coding of documents
required to warrant such updates performed.
• Set up Power Point Presentation to train team on legal document uploading procedures and
• Used the following programs (but not limited to): Microsoft – Outlook, Word and Excel, Esales,
AWD, FCI/CPI, GMI, Share-point, FX, Account Hierachy, BPM, AMC, Adobe Pro/Standard,
Power Point and Access.
2. Bank of America March 2012 – April 2013
In-line Quality Assurance Analyst II – Mortgage Loan Modification – Risk Management Operations
• Conducted quality control audits on mortgage loan modification decision made by internal
underwriter to ensure decision met company standards and guidelines as well as federal/state
government sanctions for the HAMP, Non-HAMP, US Department of Justice Loan Modification
• Issued periodic reports to all levels of management detailing deficiencies.
• Reviewed, analyzed and calculated financials provided by borrower/underwriter – Tax returns
(personal, self-employed tax returns and corporate tax returns), bank statements, profit and loss
statements, paystubs, social security and any other form of income provided.
• Analyzed credit reports on borrower so loan modification decision has met requirements within
internal audit requirements and federal/state government sanctions.
• Complied with all related Federal, State and industry laws and regulations pertaining to banking.
• Provided regular statistical reporting and auditing to ensure compliance with control procedures.
• Thorough understanding of laws and regulations within the federal guidelines of the Making
Homes Affordable Programs, aka HAMP.
• Used the following programs: Iportal, Homebase, Homesaver, LMP, LAMP, AS400, Stewart,
Urban, MS Office-Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel, Home Retention Central.
Payment Plans Inc. August 2009 – August 2011
Mortgage Loan Credit Processor - Originator
• Processed new build mortgage loans (50-100 weekly) from set up to submission, from conditions
to close. Contacted consumers to retrieve necessary documents for loan process.
• Reviewed residential loan application files to verify that application data was complete and met
establishment standards, including type and amount of mortgage, borrower assets, liabilities and
length of employment.
• Reviewed and analyzed credit reports to assure prospects of repayment of loan.
• Recommended that loan not meeting standards was denied.
• Calculated construction costs and payouts to contractors.
• Submitted mortgage loan application files for underwriting approval.
• Organized closings with borrower, lender and Title Company.
• Aware of and adhered to all state and federal regulations.
• Calculated debt to income rations.
• Compliant with lender policies.
• Sent closing numbers to lenders and checked settlement statements for accuracy.
• Strong communication skills with borrowers, lenders, dealers and builders.
• Worked efficiently and effectively due to the sensitive time constraints required for closings.
• Managed Loan Pipeline.
• Underwrote mortgage home owner’s insurance – internal agent for Payment Plans.
• Used of the following programs, MS Office (Excel, Word, Power-Point) Calyx Point, Adobe.
Senior Debt Collections Professional – Certified by ACA February 2002 – July 2009
• Recovered money from consumers who have defaulted on US Student Loans, credit cards, auto-
loans. Customer relations/service. Outbound/inbound calls.
• Full understanding of the FDCPA (Fair Debt Collections Practices Act).
• Utilized skip-tracing – Location of unreachable consumers to be able to contact defaulted
• Made outbound collection calls to debtors, stressing urgency of repayment of debt.
• Reviewed credit reports for location information and to be able to understand debtor’s current
• Assisted and trained other colleagues to ensure proper internal and FDCPA procedures are