1. Tamara M. Sedlacek
(216) 744-6673 ● email@example.com
Linked in URL: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tamara-sedlacek-5667417
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Accomplished Supply Chain Management, Procurement and Operations professional, with experience in government,
non-profit, for-profit, and health care industries, excellent communication and leadership skills necessary to coach,
manage, and motivate diverse professionals in challenging environments. Utilize various business strategies, to create
greater customer confidence and strengthen business relationships. Range of experience has proven extremely
instrumental in the areas of project development, execution of strategic sourcing and negotiation strategies within the
procurement/supply chain arena.
Supply Chain Management Project Management Execution, planning, scheduling control
Lean Management Process/performance improvement Negotiations
Strategic Sourcing TCO-Total Cost Ownership Customer focused (Internal & External)
Contract Management Teamwork and Collaboration Conflict Management
FAR/DFAR Knowledge Planning and Organization Effective Communication
Application expertise- Lawson, GHX, QSight, OnBase and Ariba Operations and enterprise economics
Microsoft Platform (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint)
Bachelors of Science University of Phoenix
Business Management (BSM) September 2015
Cleveland Clinic Cleveland, Ohio
Clinical Sourcing Sr. Analyst
Supply chain leadership role in coordinating and managing contract strategies. Develops implements and deploys action
for contract analysis and compliance. Leads projects designed to identify cost saving opportunities through streamlining
processes, product standardization and vendor negotiations, while maintaining high quality contracting practices.
Responsible for the implementation monitoring, education and management of strategic supply chain functions across
multiple disciplines to improve cost performance measure.
• Identified & established problem solving techniques to improve internal processes and identify process
improvement measures. Resulting in inventory reduction and $1.1M in savings.
• Developed and implemented contract strategy, modifications, guidelines, scope of work, and compliance within
• Created, maintained and monitored contract evaluations, RFI and RFP processes, contract compliance to scope
of work, performance measures, and deadlines as designated.
• Collaborates with Clinical Leadership to develop cost savings initiatives and process improvement strategies to
obtain operational excellence.
• Utilizing negation techniques able to accomplish $1.5M cost savings goal, exceeding by an additional $1M.
• Report and offer innovative supply chain strategies to stakeholders on matters regarding price/cost analysis,
including current state vs. future state opportunities.
• Identified several contracts with non-compliance issues. Issues resolved resulting in $2.5M in cost avoidance.
• Supervisory role - responsible for staffing requirements, training, establishing performance metrics and
completion of performance evaluations.
• Deliver Project Updates to the Executive Leadership Committee (PowerPoint Presentations, various metrics
reporting and cost savings updates as applicable).
• Procure-to-pay and inventory management operations, as they apply to day to day operations, the relationship
between Supply Chain Management, Accounts Payable, Finance, and Inventory Management.
2. • Identify and lead projects for implementation into the organizations launch of a provider lead Group Purchasing
Dots, LLC Cleveland, Ohio
Planning and Procurement Manager
Responsibilities included the management, negotiation and procurement of construction materials, supplies and
services for 450 stores nationwide. Additional responsibilities included; management of procurement staff, all resource
research, vendor relationships, financial budgeting, reporting, tracking, invoicing and continuous process improvements
to assist field operations and associate training.
• Developed and reviewed project budgets, supplier bids, and schedules for new stores to enable on-time
• Managed procurement staff- day to day supply chain operations, performance metrics and evaluations.
• Developed policies and procedures for procurement department serviced 480 stores across the country. As well
as job, descriptions and responsibilities.
• Participated with the Store Development Team to track and implement changes in fixture and supply processes
for both new and existing stores.
• Worked with construction management to create and maintain, time and materials contracts, reviewed
architectural plans, to ensure accuracy and identify field changes as necessary.
Blue Technologies Cleveland, Ohio
Responsible for maintaining current customers, as well as generate new business by utilizing sales techniques and
processes. Responsible for creation of resource needs assessments and work flow change opportunities. Ultimate focus
was working with non-profit and government agencies and assisting organizations to make fiscally sound choices.
Catholic Charities Health & Human Services Corporation Cleveland, Ohio
Corporate Purchasing Agent
Responsible for supply chain operations of 47 facilities: directed locations on supplies, services and equipment.
• Created and implemented purchasing policies and procedures to guide the organization.
• Identified and led all bid specifications and proposals related to applicable products and services.
• Managed $8.5 million annualized budget and performed narrative and fiscal reports bookkeeping and
accounting to track contracts and services.
• Co-developed a computerized database used for tracking purchases by multiple site listings, consumable goods,
equipment and services.
• Incorporated group purchasing techniques resulting in reduction of overall spending by $2.5M per year.
• Supervised all facility requesters. Responsible for completion of performance evaluations, as well as the day to
day operational metrics.
Cleveland Job Corps Cleveland, Ohio
Sole responsibility for purchasing functions, executed budgets, developed and negotiated contracts for the procurement
of supplies, services, capital equipment, and building renovations.
• Strict adherence to Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), as outline by the Department of Labor.
• Through standardization and changes in contracting practices was able to attain $3.5 million in cost savings.
United States Navy – Active Duty Norfolk, Virginia
Storekeeper 2nd class E-5
Responsible for managing multiple inventories that contained the repair parts and general supplies that supported the
ships, squadrons and shore-based activities across the Atlantic Fleet. Procure, receive store and issue material and repair
components. Utilize financial accounting and database systems to perform inventory and financial management
functions. Work with Civilian Buyer’s Group to negotiate and implement contracts for the Atlantic Fleet under strict
adherence to Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR).