1. TASNEEM FATHIMA
To be professionally associated with an organization with an objective to accept the
challenges in Software Development and utilize my education and experience more
meaningfully and work hard towards achieving the goals of the Organization.
Bachelor Of Engineering in Computer Science from Malnad College of Engineering With 9.3 CGPA
(2010 - 2014)
Employer Infosys Ltd., Mysore
Designation Senior System Engineer
Technology SQL and .Net
Date of Employment June 2014 – Till Date
● Quick learner, proactive and self-motivated.
● Adapt to changes and pressure at work place.
● Enthusiastic to learn new system and products by creating friendly atmosphere.
● Possess good Communication Skills and a positive attitude.
● Consistently demonstrated strong work ethic and team work.
● Won good appreciation from manager and team mates.
Programming Languages : C#
Dot Net Technologies : ASP.Net, ADO.Net, Web Services, WCF,
FRAMEWORK 4.0, MVC 3.0
2. Front End Tools : Visual Studio 2012 ,Visual Studio 2010
Web Related : Java Script, HTML/CSS, J query
RDBMS : MS SQL Server 2012
Operating Systems : Windows 8,Windows 7
Source Control : TFS
Methodology : SDLC, AGILE - Scrum
● Highly motivated professional with over 2.3 years of IT Experience in C Sharp
● Experience in SQL ( Joins, Sub queries, Hierarchical queries, Regular
● Experience in developing stored procedures, functions using SQL Server.
● Possesses a solid productive work ethic while demonstrating excellent
interpersonal and communication skills.
● Good skills in Development, team building and coordination.
● Ability to work effectively in a dynamic and flexible environment
● Strong written, effective oral communication skills and possess a positive
Project : GICS – Development Project
Title Global Immigration and Compliance System (GICS)
Client Global Immigration System (Infosys)
Environment SQL, VisualStudio2010 (Front end)
Role Senior System Engineer
Duration February 2015 to till date
Brief description of the project:
GICS is a workflow based Web Application that automates the process of immigration of Employees at
Infosys. It is accessed by more than hundred thousand of people at various organization levels across
Infosys. It interacts with the Infosys database, scanning for the eligible employees for an onsite
requirement , helps in Assignment Initiation and Visa Initiation, enables the employees to submit their
details like Job Description , Back Ground Check information, generates the required documents , zips
them and sends to service providers sitting at different consulates of different countries and files the
petition. Helps the client to allocate Labor Cost Authorization for the “to be deputed” employees,
3. generate deputation letter, location transfer process when it comes US Visa Automation. The system
incorporates several business rules and is rolled out for US, European and Asia Pacific Visas. A widely
used application that’s helps Infosys to file petitions for their resources to their assigned countries.
Responsibilities as System Engineer :
● Analyze the requirements along with the team on the possibility and means of
resolution/satisfying the requirements.
● Understand the users’ requirements, analyze the requirements and document the same.
● Responsible for analysis, design and implementation of code on numerous Major Enhancements
and Minor Enhancements.
● Used Microsoft TFS as version control
● Monitoring applications in production
● Developing stored procedures to load data.
● Understand request for the data and load the data to SQL Database servers.
● Bug fixes, implement enhancements in existing applications
● Administrative support, monitoring servers, setup of environments.
Name TASNEEM FATHIMA
DOB 22nd Dec 1992
Father’s Name Mohammed Ismail
Mother’s name Khaisar Jahan Ara
Languages English, Hindi, Kannada, Urdu
Hobbies Carom, Reading, Travelling, Meeting new people, listening
music, Internet surfing.
Address Do Mr. Mohammed Ismail
S.K.P Road, Arehalli, Belur Tq,