Curriculum Vitae - C.P. Tomas R. O'Hea Icaza. English
Name: C.P. Tomás Ricardo O’Hea Icaza
46 years. Married. English 90 %.
Education: BA in Accounting UNAM 1988 – 1993. CP 2723476.
THESIS: FINANCIAL RE-ENGINEERING.
Acquisitions, Strategic Alliances, Mergers, Demergers and Disposals.
OMNIPAP, S.A. de C.V.
October 2009 – to date. New Business Coordinator
• Sale of imported couché , mainly for magazines.
• Sale of imported plywood WISA (construction industry).
• Marketing of A/Cs gas Duracool based on hydrocarbons. I worked to get the company to represent
this brand, most convenient for the interests of both entities.
• Searching and control of promoters.
Refrigerantes Ecológicos, S.A. de C.V.
April 2008 – July 2014. Prospecting
• Generation of presentations and sale of ecological refrigerant substitute for units of A/Cs.
Projections for international customers with more than 5,000 tons capacity.
Recicla Bien, S.A. de C.V.
February 2009 – December 2013. Partner, Department of Finance
• Participaction in government programs for cooler recycling. We got the FIDE licences for the first
collection centers and gave guidelines and requirements for the subsequent followers.
C+rH & VCI – Visión Corporativa Integral.
August 2012 – December 2014. Broker
• Generation of portofolios for capital management and Payroll Outsourcing projects. Mainly managed
Automobile Dealers, solving the complicated relations between the company and their vendors. I got
as prospects and also participated in the projections for international hotel chains in the area of the
México - Europa, S.A. de C.V.
April 2002 – October de 2009. Distribution Mannager
• Planning and execution of new forms in the handling of goods. I focused on redesigning the entire
inventory to own the storage activity and logistics needed, away from third parties.
- Updated and systems acquisition. - Insurance Management - Communications.
- Accounting supervision and internal audits. - I generated the policies and procedure manuals.
The experience described below in several areas related to accounting, is directly focused to achieve a
general understanding and best practices of it.
Arthur Andersen Worldwide - Ruiz Urquiza y Cía., S.C.
March 1999 – July 2001. Senior Consultant
• Consultancy projects in the field of Business Consulting.
• Implementation of accounting / administrative systems by Paradigme. I specialized in the Sales module to
integrate it into the whole administrative system.
• With self-taught attitude, I became a consultant specialist in PeopleSoft. We implemented this full software
for the first time in Mexico and got the representation.
• WEB monitoring for the concentration of sales objectives.
Icaza Bolaños y Asociados, S.de R.L. de C.V.
March 1995 – August 1998. Credit Manager
• Customer service, search for portfolio, tax and financial advice, control systems, legal audits, project
creation and obtaining private capitals.
• Manager of credits secured through the Exim-Bank. In this item I got the representation of The Webster
Bank for automatically funds and without variation of rate. We had to grow at country level and I dedicated
myself to generate the control and management of promoters, procurement and management of foreign
• Other functions of my position were those of private investment accounts and control production and
representation of Trade Marks for its national distribution.
Centro de Estudios Superiores de San Angel.
September 1995 – January 1996. Professor of Accounting (Practice for development in public).
Price WaterHouse - González Vilchis, S.C.
September 1993 – January 1995. Systems Consultant
• Project Consultant, Hardware implementation (HP 9000 and IBM 400), implementing financial,
administrative and accounting systems by Oracle. Laptops control and intensive training in project
presentations with new softwares.
BDO Binder - Hernández, Flores, Marrón, Lebrija, S.C.
September 1990 – February 1993. Auditor
• I worked in audits to complete one as a Manager.
• Translation and courses on BDO Manual for auditing by software, Compass, imported from the matrix in the
Netherlands. - Teaching several software courses.
Tolimar Mesones, S.A. de C.V.
December 1988 – August 1990. Accountant Ran my first full fiscal year.
Centro de Producción Gráfico, S.A. de C.V.
September 1987 – November 1988. Corporative Sales Actuel Agendas.
Address: Calz. De Tlalpan 1978 Casa B, Col. Country Club, C.P. 04220. Mexico City.
Tels.: 5549 0345 y 044 55 2272 8807. email@example.com
Paper School, Helsinki, Finland. Seminar: Application for credits with the Exim-Bank guarantee, Washington, D.C.
Printing School, Helsinki, Finland. Course of Merges and Demerges, Mexican Institute of Public Accountants.
New Consultant, Center for Professional Education, Chicago IL. Prosecution National Forum, Mexican Institute of Public Accountants.
Implementation of accounting/administrative systems PeopleSoft. Course of implementation for Oracle Financials.
Exim-Bank Credit Aplication, Webster Bank of Boston. Course of the BDO Audit manual for the Compass System.