LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestras Condiciones de uso y nuestra Política de privacidad para más información.
LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestra Política de privacidad y nuestras Condiciones de uso para más información.
6630 SW 57th
Coral Gables, FL 33143
University of Miami, Miami, FL May 2018
Bachelor of Business Administration - Major in Marketing, Double Minor in Journalism, Marine Biology
Villanova University, Villanova, PA August 2014 - May 2015
St. John the Baptist DHS, West Islip, NY May 2014
GPA: 4.0 (Magna Cum Laude) Advanced Honors Diploma with Distinction
Honors and Awards:
• Selected as The Suffolk County Police Association’s representative for the American Legion Boy’s State Program.
Campaigned against 1,500 other boys, and made it to the final round of elections.
o Granted a U.S. Congressional Certificate of Merit for my achievements.
o Editor in Chief of The Statesman, a newspaper with a circulation of 8,000, distributed to SUNY Morrisville.
Community Service/ Leadership/Activities:
• Syndicated weekly columnist for The Fire Island News, The South Bay’s Neighbor, The South Shore Tribune, The Town
Crier, Trends Magazine, The Pennysaver and The Fire Island Tide. September 2010 – Present
o Selected by The New York Times to write an article which will be published in late 2016.
• Founded Winning Edge Tutors, a company which now employs nine tutors and caters to over forty students.
o In 2016, I opened a Miami branch.
• Founded www.endeminentdomain.info, a project dedicated to preserving the Fire Island National Seashore.
o The U.S. Government granted $31,000 to fund my efforts. 2013 – Present
o Spoke in front of an audience of 900 at the annual Police Association Dinner, and 200 at the Fire Island
Preservation Society Gala.
• Contributing Writer and Content Manager for The Odyssey, a multi-format media outlet and online publication.
• Treasurer, Greek Week Chair – Sigma Alpha Mu fraternity at the University of Miami. Helped to raise over $75,000 for
Cystic Fibrosis Research. 2015 – Present
• Cane’s Investment Society – Ranked 2nd
in the club for the Stock Market Simulation Challenge. Returned 127% on
initial investment. 2015 – Present
• UMiami Scuba Club – Worked on a research project exploring the blue holes of the Bahamas. The research team
discovered a new type of sea creature that is the dominant predator in these underwater caves. 2015 - Present
• Selected to be a News Journalist for The Villanovan. Two articles were featured on the cover. 2014 – Present
• Villanova Student Government – Elected to the Residence Life Committee. Helped to make changes to Villanova’s
housing standards and gym hours. 2014 - Present
• Villanova Rugby – Competed as a starter – and Team Captain – on a Division 1 Rugby program as a freshman.
Recorded 41 season tackles, breaking the previously held record for the position. 2014 - Present
• Varsity Rowing team Captain. Led “Varsity Quad” to a competitive fourth place finish in the 2014 U.S. National
• Volunteered with SamaraKids, an initiative where I created and implemented a carnival for terminally ill children to
enjoy a day without worrying about their conditions. (2010-2014) Volunteered as an assistant at the Islip Public
Library (2012-2014), and as a Student Teacher for 1st
Grade Math (2010-2014)
Sen. Phil Boyle’s Office, Bay Shore, NY June 2015 – August 2015
• Intern – Responsible for publicity, scheduling, and social media support for a New York State Senator.
All Island Media, Edgewood, NY May 2015 – August 2015
• Data Analyst, Columnist – Wrote articles and analyzed competitor sales data for a major advertising company.
Maguire’s Bayfront Restaurant, Ocean Beach, NY June 2010-August 2015
• Bus Boy – Was in charge of scheduling and managing a staff of eleven bus boys. Worked in a fast paced environment.
• Bloomberg Certified; Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
• Nationally certified Rescue Scuba-Diver through P.A.D.I.
• Fluent in French (Conversational).