LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestras Condiciones de uso y nuestra Política de privacidad para más información.
LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestra Política de privacidad y nuestras Condiciones de uso para más información.
5 Personality Types, Which Are You?
By Albert F. Lane
The Five-Factor Personality Model
• Extroversion personality types tend to be most alive
when they are in a group setting. These people tend
to prosper in social situations and love interacting
with others. They are never shying away from the
spotlight and tend to command attention.
• I’m sure you can think of a few people that fall in this
one pretty easily as they’re often the loudest.
• The openness personality type is usually defined as those who
are very creative and have a ton of different interests. They
are usually people who love to travel, explore, and create
• Usually, they are not someone to enjoy a routine but instead
opt for the wild side of life. They also tend to be more
adventure seekers always pushing themselves to the next
• Not just physically but spiritually, emotionally, and mentally as
well. If you’re not this type of personality it’s easy to see them
as someone who is a drifter and not as focused on their life.
• People with a conscientiousness personality type
tend to be high achievers who are always fighting
more. They don’t enjoy being mediocre and instead
work hard to take life to the next level.
• One of the ways they do that is they are highly
organized and focus on planning everything. This
helps them optimize their time and energy to achieve
the most possible in the day.
• The third personality trait is agreeableness. These
individuals tend to be very kind and generous to the
people closet to them in life. They are very giving,
usually volunteering or doing work to help better the
lives of others.
• To other personality types, these individuals are seen
as more passive than other types. They tend to make
very calculated decisions and not take massive risks.
• The final personality type is neuroticism. These
individuals are “neurotic” and tend to be very
emotional. One day they can be in a great mood and
the next day very depressed. They tend to suffer
huge mood swings.
• These individuals tend to be reactive and very
excitable but can follow it up highs with equal lows.
They are constantly seeking the approval of others.
Which personality type do you
have? After writing it was clear
what type I am and surprised at
how accurate the results are.
Thank you for staying with me!!