SlideShare emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestras Condiciones de uso y nuestra Política de privacidad para más información.
SlideShare emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestra Política de privacidad y nuestras Condiciones de uso para más información.
● 1 billion people use Instagram every month
● 71% of Instagram users around the globe are under the age of 35.
● 75% of instagrammers take action inspired by a post.
● 60% say they discovered new products in Instagram.
● 80% increase, year-by-year, for videos.
● 25 million business profiles. 2 million monthly advertisers on
Instagram. 80% of users follow at least one business.
● Create an instagram account .
● Go to Settings and switch to business profile.
● We need a fb page to create business profile.
● Post consistently and frequently.
● Insights are extremely important and useful.
● To change the instagram account linked with a FB page, Go to Settings
in FB page, Select Instagram and Change the Instagram account.
WHY IT'S IMPORTANT :
Choosing an appropriate logo for your business’s profile is important in getting other users to
recognize your brand, as you will also use your logo as a watermark in your content for people
to recognize your content and to avoid rip offs.
● Go for 180X180 pixels.
● Have a bright background and logo in the middle.
● Two ways: 1. Use the first letter of your username as your logo.
2. Write the whole username on your logo.
CREATING PERFECT USERNAME
Your Instagram name is similar to a modern website domain name these days. When people
search for you, it needs to be recognizable and pop up right away.
● Avoid Periods/Underscores: The reason you should avoid this is because it makes it harder
for people to search for you and find your name.
● Avoid popular names
● Secure Across Multiple platforms: This is more relevant towards those that want to expand
their reach on multiple social media platforms
● Relevant to your niche.
TIPS FOR BIO
● Include your website or landing page in bio.
● Use keywords in bio.
● Give a call to action.
● Write compelling bio that touches people’s feelings.
● Add social proof like 10 million fb fans etc.
● Always use emojis in bio, all big companies use.
BUILD A BIO THAT GENERATES BUYERS
1. WHAT YOU DO IN GENERAL
The first line you will write down your niche e.g entertainment, health, wealth building etc..
2. NARROWING DOWN YOUR AUDIENCE.
In Your 2nd line you will write the type of content you post e.g motivation quotes, funny videos etc.
3. CALL TO ACTION
on the last line you will write what you want people to do when they visit your page e.g Follow for a
shoutout, click the link below
WHAT TO POST
● High resolution photos - taken in high def dslr
● Photos of your product being used
● Behind the scene photos of your business.
● Quotes - wordswag - best option
instaquote app by red cactus - if you want to start for free
a beautiful mess by a color story
● Meme - for every 3-5 posts, post one meme
● Post short interactive Videos. Videos are more powerful than photos.
● Use Collage and Tiling
Layout app - For collage
Instatiling app - For tiling.
● Maintain a colour theme for all photos.
● Post something new everyday.
● Always brand your content.
Use phonto app
● Post infographics.
CREATE A STEADY FLOW OF HIGH QUALITY,
ENGAGING INFOGRAPHICS USING CANVA
● Open canva and select instagram post under designs.
● Strategize on your background colour, sizing of letters and 2-3
colours for your text.
● Go to freepik.com to source for you vector images.
● Then create your watermark to recognize your content.
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN STRATEGIZING
● Consistent Background
● Same Font Sizes Used
● 3 Primary Colors Used
● 1 or 2 Accent Colors Used
● Good Mix Of Words/Icons
● Easy To Read Titles
● Brand Logo Present and Consistent
INSTAGRAM CAPTIONS AND HASHTAGS
● Caption should not be too long.
● Make sure you put call to action before the more (three dots)
● Put hashtags at the end of the caption.
● Use more than 10 hashtags.
● Hashtags like selfie, productoftheday, throwbackthursday etc work well.
● Use 1-2 hashtags in the first 50 characters of the captions. Remaining hashtags at the end
of the caption.
● Hashtags should niche specific, laser focussed.
● Create your brand hashtag itself like #yourbrandname
● FIND THE BEST HASHTAGS USING TOOLS
Due to the popularity of hashtags on social media, there are a number
of tools you can use to assist in your search for the perfect hashtag.
Hashtagify.me is a free tool you can use to find hashtags. It also gives
numeric data on hashtag use and helps you to map a hashtag in
relation to other similar options.
● FIND THE BEST HASHTAGS THROUGH RESEARCH
Look through similar accounts, see what hashtags they’re using, and
click through to see how other accounts are using those hashtags.
● From 0-25k Followers : 20-30 #'s used
From 25k-50k Followers : 10-15 #'s used
From 50k-100k + Followers : 3-9 #'s used
● Tag other accounts similar to your brand in your photos.
● You can tag other accounts while uploading the photo.
● While uploading select tag people to tag the accounts similar to your
● The tagged photos appear under third option of viewing your profile
under email address bar in your profile.
● Use Reposlty app for downloading photos and videos from other insta
● While reposting other people's content, give them credit at the end of
● Mention as Credit: @username
or as original post from: @username
or as ‘camera emoji’: @username
● Nowadays users directly view stories instead of browsing in the feed.
So instagram story ads are extremely underrated.
● There are many options to create a story like normal video, live video,
boomerang, own images etc.
● There are also many filters and editing options like stickers, effects on
● For instagram live you need to select live mode in instagram story.
● Live videos rank higher in newsfeed.
SPONSORED POSTS AND COLLABORATIONS
● Pay for posting your photos on other accounts.
● This is where you want to find good influencers to collab with.
● For promoting your account use Shout-outs.
#S4S -- shout out for shout out.
Shout out- promoting someone else account to your own followers.
● You can request a post exchange by commenting on a photo #S4S or
directly message the accounts you want to collab with.
● Some accounts may charge you for this.
● Collabs can be caption mention, posts, tags, bio mentions etc.
● Test, test, test to find the optimum amount to pay, or get paid for your
● You can use your account for advertising other accounts and get paid.
● Another way to earn money is to post other people’s photos or ads
along with a caption of their choice. Use, hashtagpaid.com
INSTAGRAM GROWTH AND ENGAGEMENT
● Search for the brands similar to your brand.
● Like and comment on the photos of those brands.
● See who have liked the photos of those brands.
● Follow everybody who have liked those photos.
● To start with follow 10 of your direct competitors.
● Click on their followers.
● Engage with them. ( like following them, liking their photos,
● Engagement Engagement Engagement.
● Use the instagram direct for directly messaging the most loyal,
● Hosting giveaways and contests are great for engagement.
● Assign a unique hashtag to your contests.
● Cross promote your handle in other platforms.
● Search #loopgiveaway to see how to do group giveaways.
● Search for the keywords and posts that have more likes, more
● Search hashtags to see which terms are highly searched.
● Use those keywords in bio and hashtags of your posts.
● Use Instagram growth services like kickstagram, followers chief etc
to get more followers.
● Respond to comments of followers - Responding is important for
engagement, this adds value to them, inspire them to engage more.
CONVERTING FOLLOWERS TO SALES
● Include a link to website in every post.
● Include watermark in photos to show website name.
● Alway do soft-selling.
● Be personal, like showing the behind the scenes.
● Share offers, discounts.
● Capture leads from the bio website link. Send them to a landing page.
Use lead pages -- best landing page generator.
Mailchimp, convertkit etc - for email id capture.
● Instagram Ads are created in Facebook Ads Manager.
● You can also promote an instagram post. First create a post and then
● Or click promotions and choose the post to promote depending on
● Users should be able to see your landing page url. So use an image
that contains your website url.
● Or else type the url in the first two lines of description, so that it
shows in the instagram newsfeed.
TO DO LIST IN INSTAGRAM
● Follow top influencers.
● Flesh out your content (1-2 posts per pay) and repost other people’s
content relevant to your brand (make sure to credit them at the end
of the caption).
● Make sure to use hashtags and tagging in your posts.
● ENGAGE! Go to your competitions accounts and engage with their
customers. Comments, Likes, messages etc.
● Use services like Kickstagram to grow your followers.
● Do a giveaway!
● Pay for posts on relevant Instagram accounts.
● Start paid advertising to relevant pages and interests via
● Study your Instagram Analytics to find out what is working best
for increasing your followers and engagement.
● Go to minter.io - For paid instagram analytics
● iconosquare.com - free insta analytics site
● websta.me - to find best hashtags for your post, to find best people for
● simplymeasured.com - to measure engagement
● instafollow - provides insight specifically about our follower base.
● unionmetrics.com/free-tools/instagram-account-checkup - to receive
statistics and data about our insta account.