Sé el primero en recomendar esto
Underpinned by the analysis of national VET policy documents, reviews and the National Workforce Development Strategy, gain insights into opportunities for your RTO and what the VET environment may look like into the future.
Using case studies of good practice from the Training Awards and ACPET membership, hear how RTO's operating in South Australia are innovating, collaborating and evolving their approach as future orientated providers.
These RTO's exhibit a high level of resilience together with a strategic focus, particularly in light of the introduction of Skills for All in South Australia.
Skills for All has presented a number of challenges for providers. The presenters will share candid views on the impact of Skills for All on the local market and where RTO's have needed to diversify, niche, collaborate or die.
This presentation will:
- provide a mix of interesting case studies across different types and sizes of providers operating in a range of industry sectors;
- enable the understanding of the impact national and state policy plus reviews (for example of standards) on day to day business;
- is underpinned by independent analysis of VET policy and strategy plus feedback from recent blogs and activities such as webinars presented by Raymond Garrand, CE of DFEEST and Robin Shreeve, CEO of AWPA, hosted by Workforce BluePrint;
- draws upon the external judgement of RTO's performance with those who have been nominated as finalists and award winners in past South Australian and Australian Training Awards as case studies;
- be thought provoking, engaging with discussion, comparison and sharing of tacit knowledge; and
- most importantly, help participants consider what their ideal future RTO looks like.